Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134303 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Hang in there and stay!
« Reply #850 on: June 13, 2011, 06:10:07 PM »
. . . if we have high standards for our political leaders. 

The bar seems to be dropping every year.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: June 13, 2011, 06:12:53 PM »
He is the typical far left white latte lib pofs who wants o run your life but cant run his own. 

Seeing this progressive icon go down in flames has been awesome.   

Extreme stupidity and sexual addiction issues are not limited just to politicians in general or to those who represent the political left or the political right. Weiner acted like an idiot. It makes no difference where he stands politically, he isn't likely to ever be taken seriously again. He may as well resign his post. That way, he can post all the naked or lewd photos of himself that he wants on the Internet and no one would or should care....not that we should ever have in the first place.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #852 on: June 13, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »

Sad but true.   :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #853 on: June 13, 2011, 06:16:21 PM »

Or things like technology exposes them more frequently

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: June 13, 2011, 06:18:23 PM »
I don't think what Vitter did more than four years ago has anything to do with WeinerGate, unless you're trying to make some moral equivalency argument. 

I think public officials should be held to a higher standard.  In no way, shape, or form should we accept a public official who sends pictures of his junk to strange women, takes pictures of himself naked in the Congressional gym and sends them to strange women, and takes pictures holding his junk and sends them to strange women, while married.  It's really a no brainer . . . if we have high standards for our political leaders. 

Some folks set unrealistic standards for others. Elected public officials are just ordinary people, like most all the rest of us.  You are welcome to take the moral high road for yourself, if you choose. However, before you cast that first stone (imposing your morality on others), be absolutely sure you are free of any sins yourself.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: June 13, 2011, 06:27:34 PM »
Some folks set unrealistic standards for others. Elected public officials are just ordinary people, like most all the rest of us.  You are welcome to take the moral high road for yourself, if you choose. However, before you cast that first stone (imposing your morality on others), be absolutely sure you are free of any sins yourself.

Yeah Beach, how horribly unrealistic of you to think somebody representing the United States of America should refrain until he's out of office before tossing around pics of his cock on the internet - particularly to underage girls because we all know everybody tells the truth on internet.  Goddamn, that bar is just way way too high and unattainable.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: June 13, 2011, 06:33:27 PM »
I don't think what Vitter did more than four years ago has anything to do with WeinerGate, unless you're trying to make some moral equivalency argument. 

I think public officials should be held to a higher standard.  In no way, shape, or form should we accept a public official who sends pictures of his junk to strange women, takes pictures of himself naked in the Congressional gym and sends them to strange women, and takes pictures holding his junk and sends them to strange women, while married.  It's really a no brainer . . . if we have high standards for our political leaders. 
lol... you're a real laugh.

More than 4 years ago :o  I agree, we shouldn't note things that happen in their past lives... 4 years, that's total accient history... :D

The hypocrisy, lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: June 13, 2011, 06:36:23 PM »
LOL @ the "it's cool if you're a lowlife scumbag, as long as you were abstaining from being a lowlife in office" bit..... BWHWHWHHWHWhahahahahhaha haha.....

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: June 13, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »
LOL @ the "it's cool if you're a lowlife scumbag, as long as you were abstaining from being a lowlife in office" bit..... BWHWHWHHWHWhahahahahhaha haha.....

Why?  There's appropriate behavior for varying situations.  I don't sit at a meeting in my job talking about the women I want to fuck and drinking beer.  If he's not representing the country, he should have a great deal more latitude than if he is representing the nation.

And I don't think he's a low-life, he just exercised poor judgement.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #859 on: June 13, 2011, 07:05:00 PM »
Engaged in different conduct, with different people, one while a sitting U.S. Congressman, and one while a private citizen? 

And only one of them is currently being flogged for showing his weiner to strange women (while married). 
Hey Beachie,

Vitter was banging prostitutes WHILE IN OFFICE.

I hope this helps:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Vitter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #860 on: June 13, 2011, 07:06:15 PM »
How about everyone take nudes at work, post them on the web and see what your employer thinks. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #861 on: June 13, 2011, 07:13:23 PM »
How about everyone take nudes at work, post them on the web and see what your employer thinks. 
What happens if you work for yourself?  Do you fire yourself?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: June 13, 2011, 07:14:47 PM »
What happens if you work for yourself?  Do you fire yourself?

No ,   You probably don't get that next big deal when a prospective client checks you out. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: June 13, 2011, 07:26:20 PM »
Some folks set unrealistic standards for others. Elected public officials are just ordinary people, like most all the rest of us.  You are welcome to take the moral high road for yourself, if you choose. However, before you cast that first stone (imposing your morality on others), be absolutely sure you are free of any sins yourself.

Society imposes its "morality" on others all the time.  

But this isn't a moral issue.  It's about good judgment, common sense, and a compromised public official.  I don't need to be sin free to expect my public officials to not act like an undisciplined teenaged boy.  Abusrd.  No one is "free of any sins."   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: June 13, 2011, 07:28:31 PM »

Yeah Beach, how horribly unrealistic of you to think somebody representing the United States of America should refrain until he's out of office before tossing around pics of his cock on the internet - particularly to underage girls because we all know everybody tells the truth on internet.  Goddamn, that bar is just way way too high and unattainable.

lol.  Tell me about it.  How dare I expect a taxpayer funded employee to not act like a dog in heat. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: June 13, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »

Why?  There's appropriate behavior for varying situations.  I don't sit at a meeting in my job talking about the women I want to fuck and drinking beer.  If he's not representing the country, he should have a great deal more latitude than if he is representing the nation.

Skip stop it with the whole common sense thing.  It does not play well.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: June 13, 2011, 07:33:48 PM »
Hey Beachie,

Vitter was banging prostitutes WHILE IN OFFICE.

I hope this helps:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Vitter

[Gasp!]

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: June 13, 2011, 08:01:29 PM »

Why?  There's appropriate behavior for varying situations.  I don't sit at a meeting in my job talking about the women I want to fuck and drinking beer.  If he's not representing the country, he should have a great deal more latitude than if he is representing the nation.

I see a whole lot of people creating a whole lot of situations for what is ok and when it is ok and when it is not.  I see a lot of people giving a little extra in their opinion for the situation when it's a politician that they have a political interest in.  What a fucking joke.  What a fucking mess.

Why not boil it down to something real fucking simple:

I'll stick to what I've said since the start.  If the exposed behavior exposes hypocrisy, I'll have a problem with it, if it does not, I really don't give a rats ass about it.

PS. Prostitution is illegal, sending pics of yourself is not. lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: June 13, 2011, 08:04:58 PM »
LOL, if you haven't figured it out by now, most of the people posting here are self employed. ;D 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: June 13, 2011, 08:05:29 PM »
LOL, if you haven't figured it out by now, most of the people posting here are self employed. ;D 

Ha ha ha!!!!   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: June 13, 2011, 08:08:13 PM »
No ,   You probably don't get that next big deal when a prospective client checks you out. 
yea right, they would really give a shit ::)  Like Joe nobody who is self employed will lose business because there are a few pics of him in his undies on the net lol... NOT....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: June 13, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »

Ha ha ha!!!!   
No serious, check it out.  You're your own boss right?  240 has been working for himself for a long time, I've been self employed since 2000, Ozmo is self employed, we have a lot of self employed people here.  Probably why they can pop in and post when they want.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: June 13, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »
yea right, they would really give a shit ::)  Like Joe nobody who is self employed will lose business because there are a few pics of him in his undies on the net lol... NOT....

Prospective clients always google me before hiring me.    In fact, even old clients google me.    If I was all over the web standing with a towel over my cock in new York sports club damn right it would probably cost me clients.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: June 13, 2011, 08:12:16 PM »
Prospective clients always google me before hiring me.    In fact, even old clients google me.    If I was all over the web standing with a towel over my cock in new York sports club damn right it would probably cost me clients.  
LOL, you never know, you might get more clients haha...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: June 13, 2011, 08:13:43 PM »
LOL, you never know, you might get more clients haha...

I have mostly construction clients, not likely.   Ha ha ha.