Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134267 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT
« Reply #1000 on: December 28, 2011, 03:12:11 PM »
I see no issue in him wanting to have a 3 way... I'm not involved, so who gives a shit?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1001 on: December 28, 2011, 04:06:07 PM »
I felt it was stupid that people said Weiner was cheating..women always try to define cheating on their terms

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1002 on: December 28, 2011, 04:12:03 PM »
I felt it was stupid that people said Weiner was cheating..women always try to define cheating on their terms

Andre do you want to share weiners wiener w barney frank? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: December 28, 2011, 04:14:48 PM »
Andre do you want to share weiners wiener w barney frank? 

hahah..FUNNY! :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1004 on: December 28, 2011, 07:28:40 PM »
So confused as to how this is an issue when Newt Gengrich who is still in the top running for Republican candidate for President has been married 3 times... THREE!!!

All by his own accord even AFTER he cheated... His first wife even said she wanted to stay together while he told a friend that she wasn't pretty enough to be married to the President of the United States so he had to divorce her.

What.
The.
Fuck.
Replicans.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: December 29, 2011, 05:11:41 PM »
So confused as to how this is an issue when Newt Gengrich who is still in the top running for Republican candidate for President has been married 3 times... THREE!!!

All by his own accord even AFTER he cheated... His first wife even said she wanted to stay together while he told a friend that she wasn't pretty enough to be married to the President of the United States so he had to divorce her.

What.
The.
Fuck.
Replicans.

Republicans are the most twisted vile hypocritical fucks I have ever seen

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1006 on: December 30, 2011, 07:23:21 AM »
Anthony Weiner wanted threesome with woman and man (Yuck alert...)
NY Post ^ | 12/28/11 | NY Post Staff

Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:48:34 PM by jimbo123

Anthony Weiner proposed a threesome with texting pal Traci Nobles and a man, according to a new report. The Queens Democrat made the suggestion in the midst of his texting and tweeting adventures that eventually forced him to resign his congressional seat in June, RadarOnline.com reported today.

The revelation came from conversation excerpts that Radar obtained from Nobles' proposal for a tell-all book. After proposing a threesome, Weiner told Nobles, "I'm not really talking about other chicks... How about with another guy?"

"It can be hot," Weiner replies.

"Hmmmm, haven't done it before," Nobles said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MFM are always hot.
best of both worlds.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: April 11, 2013, 12:39:24 PM »
 :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1008 on: April 11, 2013, 12:45:11 PM »
Oh brother.  Him, Sanford.  Whose next?  Spitzer?   ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1009 on: April 11, 2013, 12:46:21 PM »
Oh brother.  Him, Sanford.  Whose next?  Spitzer?   ::)
There was no reason for him to quit in the first place.

Who cares.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1010 on: April 11, 2013, 04:45:26 PM »
There was no reason for him to quit in the first place.

Who cares.
bingo. non issue.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: May 15, 2013, 04:10:22 PM »
Probably emboldened by Sanford winning.   ::)

Weiner to seek erection, will announce bid for mayor
By DAVID SEIFMAN
Last Updated: 10:24 AM, May 15, 2013
Posted: 1:45 AM, May 15, 2013

Anthony Weiner’s bid to rise from the political dead is ready to begin in earnest — the disgraced former congressman will announce he is running for mayor as early as next week, according to sources.

“He’s definitely running,” one Weiner ally told The Post.

After weeks of hinting at a run, Weiner has taken a major step toward firing up his campaign by hiring a manager to guide his mayoral bid, according to a report.

Weiner has tapped political adviser Danny Kedem, who recently worked on a Staten Island congressional race, to run his impending mayoral campaign, according to a report on Politico.com.

Sources expect Weiner will make the announcement in the next 10 days, sometime before Memorial Day on May 27 — which happens to be the second anniversary of the day he sent out on Twitter a picture of his manhood that embarrassed him into resigning from Congress.

Some think he may already have waited too long.

He needs to start getting signatures to obtain ballot status, as petitioning for all elective offices begins June 4.

Democratic mayoral debates and forums have already taken place, with Weiner on the sidelines.

A Quinnipiac poll conducted in April had Weiner at second place, trailing only front-runner Christine Quinn.

Weiner was at 15 percent in the poll, while Quinn had 28 percent. Bill de Blasio was right behind Weiner, with 11 percent, followed by Bill Thompson at 10 percent and John Liu at 9.

Weiner would join the crowded field of Democrats currently vying to succeed Mayor Bloomberg in November’s election.

His tweeting fiasco began when he sent what was supposed to be private message with a crotch shot to a 21-year-old woman.

That was soon followed by an image of his bare chest,

Weiner, married to Hillary Rodham Clinton aide Huma Abedin, at first insisted that his Twitter account had been hacked. But, under pressure — and in the face of mounting evidence that he was lying — he finally came clean.

Just as it seemed he was kaput, he launched a resurrection tour last month, with a series of interviews meant to burnish his image.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/no_more_penis_jokes_FKbWFLQz7wbNnaQ51Ls2tM

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: May 16, 2013, 01:45:38 PM »
Weiner warns of more inappropriate pictures
By Justin Sink - 04/24/13

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday there might be more controversial photos circulating from his time in Congress.

Weiner resigned in 2011 after images of him in various states of undress surfaced. The New York lawmaker sent the images via Twitter to women he met online.

“If reporters want to go try to find more, I can’t say that they’re not going to be able to find another picture, or find another — you know, person who may want to come out on their own, but I’m not going to contribute to that," Weiner told RNN-TV.

"The basics of the story are not gonna change, it's behind me, it was a huge mistake."

Weiner was also asked if it was possible that women would come forward to reveal that they had met the senator in person, presumably to conduct an extramarital affair.

"I never met the women who were at the other end of these anonymous conversations," Weiner said.

In an interview with The New York Times earlier this month, Weiner said he was seeking "people's approval" with the inappropriate images.

“I wasn’t really thinking,” Weiner said. “What does this mean that I’m doing this? Is this risky behavior? Is this smart behavior? To me, it was just another way to feed this notion that I want to be liked and admired.’’

Weiner is said to be considering a bid for New York mayor, although has not yet formally launched a campaign.

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/295967-weiner-more-inappropriate-pictures-may-exist

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: May 16, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
After seeing tbombz pics nothing shocks me

Weiner warns of more inappropriate pictures
By Justin Sink - 04/24/13

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday there might be more controversial photos circulating from his time in Congress.

Weiner resigned in 2011 after images of him in various states of undress surfaced. The New York lawmaker sent the images via Twitter to women he met online.

“If reporters want to go try to find more, I can’t say that they’re not going to be able to find another picture, or find another — you know, person who may want to come out on their own, but I’m not going to contribute to that," Weiner told RNN-TV.

"The basics of the story are not gonna change, it's behind me, it was a huge mistake."

Weiner was also asked if it was possible that women would come forward to reveal that they had met the senator in person, presumably to conduct an extramarital affair.

"I never met the women who were at the other end of these anonymous conversations," Weiner said.

In an interview with The New York Times earlier this month, Weiner said he was seeking "people's approval" with the inappropriate images.

“I wasn’t really thinking,” Weiner said. “What does this mean that I’m doing this? Is this risky behavior? Is this smart behavior? To me, it was just another way to feed this notion that I want to be liked and admired.’’

Weiner is said to be considering a bid for New York mayor, although has not yet formally launched a campaign.

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/295967-weiner-more-inappropriate-pictures-may-exist

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: May 23, 2013, 01:09:51 PM »
Wurd.

'Shame on us': New York Gov. Cuomo rips Anthony Weiner comeback bid
Published May 23, 2013
FoxNews.com

Shown here are New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, left, and former Rep. Anthony Weiner. (AP)

Ouch.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo pulled no punches in explaining what he thinks of former Rep. Anthony Weiner's comeback bid for mayor of New York City.

"Shame on us," the governor said, when asked what happens if voters elect the disgraced politician.

Cuomo made the comments during a meeting with the Syracuse Post-Standard and Syracuse Media Group editorial board.

The Democratic governor had declined to comment earlier, as Weiner formally announced that he was running for mayor -- a move that had long been expected as the New York Democrat tries to rehabilitate his image and his political future.

Weiner resigned two years ago after tweeting a lewd photo of himself and then making up a story about being hacked. Weiner, in a campaign video, acknowledged he's "made some big mistakes" but asked for a "second chance" from voters.

Cuomo was asked about the bid in the editorial board meeting. The following is the exchange with Stephen A. Rogers, chairman of Syracuse Media Group, as posted by the Post-Standard:

Rogers: "So if Anthony Weiner wants to run for mayor, he can run for mayor."

Cuomo: "He runs? He runs."

Rogers: "And if we elect him?"

Cuomo: "Shame on us."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/23/shame-on-us-new-york-gov-cuomo-rips-anthony-weiner-comeback-bid/?test=latestnews

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1015 on: May 23, 2013, 01:33:57 PM »
Wurd.

'Shame on us': New York Gov. Cuomo rips Anthony Weiner comeback bid
Published May 23, 2013
FoxNews.com

Shown here are New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, left, and former Rep. Anthony Weiner. (AP)

Ouch.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo pulled no punches in explaining what he thinks of former Rep. Anthony Weiner's comeback bid for mayor of New York City.

"Shame on us," the governor said, when asked what happens if voters elect the disgraced politician.

Cuomo made the comments during a meeting with the Syracuse Post-Standard and Syracuse Media Group editorial board.

The Democratic governor had declined to comment earlier, as Weiner formally announced that he was running for mayor -- a move that had long been expected as the New York Democrat tries to rehabilitate his image and his political future.

Weiner resigned two years ago after tweeting a lewd photo of himself and then making up a story about being hacked. Weiner, in a campaign video, acknowledged he's "made some big mistakes" but asked for a "second chance" from voters.

Cuomo was asked about the bid in the editorial board meeting. The following is the exchange with Stephen A. Rogers, chairman of Syracuse Media Group, as posted by the Post-Standard:

Rogers: "So if Anthony Weiner wants to run for mayor, he can run for mayor."

Cuomo: "He runs? He runs."

Rogers: "And if we elect him?"

Cuomo: "Shame on us."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/23/shame-on-us-new-york-gov-cuomo-rips-anthony-weiner-comeback-bid/?test=latestnews

What are your thoughts on Mark Sanford?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: May 23, 2013, 01:36:44 PM »
What are your thoughts on Mark Sanford?

He's in the same category as Weiner.  He needs to go away.  Why do you ask?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1017 on: May 23, 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
He's in the same category as Weiner.  He needs to go away.  Why do you ask?

Just wondered. thanks, atleast youre consistant to a degree

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: May 23, 2013, 02:08:16 PM »
as much as bloomberg is a nanny state control freak - what comes after him is going right back to the days of Dinkins when NYC was a disaster area. 

Quinn is a radical lesbo dike

Wiener is an idiot and a slimey tool

Thompson is Dinkins 2.0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: May 23, 2013, 02:29:22 PM »
Weiner: More Lewd Photos Might Come Out
Weekly Standard ^ | 11:54 May 23, 2013 | By DANIEL HALPER

Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:24:59 PM by drewh

This morning on a radio show, New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admitted that more lewd photos could come out:

“It is what it is,” Weiner told the radio host in his first live interview since announcing his mayoral bid. “People may decide they want to come forward and say, here’s another email that I got or another photo.

I’m certainly not going to do that. So people may hear things that are true, they may hear things that are not true, but I’m going to try to keep being focused on issues that are important to New York City.”

Weiner resigned from Congress after getting caught sending lewd photos to women on the Internet.

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: May 23, 2013, 03:09:42 PM »

Just wondered. thanks, atleast youre consistant to a degree

I figured that's why you asked, but just wanted to clarify. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1021 on: May 23, 2013, 11:16:17 PM »
I figured that's why you asked, but just wanted to clarify. 

yeah dude up there doesnt have the same out look on consistancy. He said it was all good for the other presidents to have marines carry unbrellas for them, but it wasnt ok for Obama to do it.

I just wondered if you had the same though pattern

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #1022 on: May 24, 2013, 04:58:02 AM »
yeah dude up there doesnt have the same out look on consistancy. He said it was all good for the other presidents to have marines carry unbrellas for them, but it wasnt ok for Obama to do it.

I just wondered if you had the same though pattern

You should compile a list of all the racists who have the audacity to criticize Obama about anything, and report them to the IRS.

At least you'll be consistent in well... being yourself.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1023 on: May 24, 2013, 07:06:54 AM »
You should compile a list of all the racists who have the audacity to criticize Obama about anything, and report them to the IRS.

At least you'll be consistent in well... being yourself.

?

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #1024 on: May 24, 2013, 08:00:43 AM »
2016 Dem Dream Ticket