Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 133017 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT
« Reply #1050 on: July 25, 2013, 12:32:06 PM »

that's pretty disgusting journalism.  I'm no prude, but that's just trashy.  Weiner refuses to pull out.

that's the new York post for you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: July 29, 2013, 02:23:07 PM »
Poll: 78 Percent of Young Women Approve of Weiner
U.S. News ^  | July 29, 2013 | EMILY STANTON

Posted on Monday, July 29, 2013 5:15:40 PM by nickcarraway

Anthony Weiner loves the ladies, and apparently they love him back.

Sugar daddy dating website SeekingArrangement.com found that 78 percent of female clients aged 18-26 approve of Weiner.

The website, which connects wealthy patrons with attractive clients, surveyed over 18,000 of its female members and discovered that 63 percent of all women surveyed approved of the New York City mayoral hopeful, with the highest approval ratings coming from the 18-26 demographic.

[ALSO: Weiner Stays in NYC Mayor Race After Staffer Quits]

Weiner resigned his congressional seat in 2011 after a sexting scandal – dubbed "Weinergate" – revealed he was sending explicit messages to women while he was married.

A second scandal erupted during Weiner's 2013 run for New York City mayor. Under the alias "Carlos Danger," Weiner continued to send sexts to at least three other women. Despite calls for him to drop out, Weiner continues his campaign.

A breakdown of SeekingArrangement.com's stats reveals a 35 percent approval rate (1,833 approve out of 5,287 surveyed) for women 27-34 and 21 percent approval (327 approve out of 1,094 surveyed) from women 35 and older.

"Weiner has a way with women, as shown by our sugar babies' approval rating," said Brandon Wade, Founder and CEO of SeekingArrangement.com. "Regardless of popular belief, not all women are turned off by Weiner. With a 78 percent approval rating, the mayoral candidate clearly has a hold of the younger female vote."

So, why do younger women love Weiner? Power.

Women rated power his most attractive quality. Second place was his occupation followed by intelligence, money and looks.

The survey was conducted July 22. Results were released Monday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: July 30, 2013, 06:02:31 AM »
 ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1055 on: July 30, 2013, 07:21:36 AM »
;)

I look at his wife... standing up there as he continually pulls this nonsense... to me, and it's just my opinion, I think she wants the lifestyle/money/exposure/etc that comes with being married to the mayor vs being married to some guy that used to be a congressman.

I am not saying golddigger... I'm saying I highly doubt she's putting up with this crap if he is pulling $23k a year working at Walmart as a cashier.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: July 30, 2013, 10:00:08 AM »
Way to state the obvious. To a woman like this, Walmart cashiers (and basically anybody who doesn't travel in elite circles), doesn't even exist. She looks right through them. She married Wiener b/c at the time he was on the rise and he was, in her mind, an appropriate mate. I'm sure she figured that at the very least he would wind up in the US Senate. At this point, she's figuring she might as well hang on for this one last ditch attempt to rescue his political career.

Huma could give me a Hummer and I would not complain. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: July 30, 2013, 10:05:13 AM »
She wouldn't look twice at you. No offense, but you're not even close to being in her league.

Perhaps if you had gone to Annapolis (& actually graduated), become a naval officer, worked in the State Department, successfully run for congress, etc., u might have a chance.

So instead she is stuck disgraced w Wiener, fair enough.   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: July 30, 2013, 12:40:06 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: July 30, 2013, 08:22:10 PM »
 ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: August 01, 2013, 05:04:50 PM »
he had my vote but he blew it...gotta vote for Thompson now I guess

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: August 01, 2013, 05:16:03 PM »
what did he do to cause you to change your vote?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: August 01, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »

Thompson is the only one i could vote for at this point - he did a decent job at sca and ctually knows budgets.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1065 on: August 03, 2013, 10:13:50 PM »
what did he do to cause you to change your vote?

just the constant lying....I know guys do stuff and get caught and then lie about it...thats fine with me....but its just never ending and now he's getting to the point where its just self-serving

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: August 03, 2013, 10:15:52 PM »
Thompson is the only one i could vote for at this point - he did a decent job at sca and ctually knows budgets.

Agreed.....I'm a little leery as to whether he could rein in the Dept. of education but he seems capable of doing the job,...I would vote for DeBlasio if I had to over Quinn

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1067 on: August 05, 2013, 12:58:22 PM »

Bump.    :)  Austin Powers approved. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: August 28, 2013, 07:13:51 PM »
lol

Report: Anthony Weiner paid for phony supporters at campaign events
Published August 28, 2013
New York Post

Anthony Weiner is having such a hard time generating support for his limp campaign that he has resorted to paying a rent-a-crowd firm to provide "supporters" for his events, The Post has learned. 

Some of the gung-ho Weiner crowds, including at the Aug. 11 Dominican Day Parade in Manhattan, were really actors who were paid $15 an hour by the California firm Crowds on Demand, according to a source with direct knowledge of the deal.

The source said surrogates for Weiner approached the Santa Monica-based company days after Indiana-native Sydney Leathers came forward to say that Weiner had continued his digital dalliances after resigning from Congress.

The campaign asked the company to have actors seem "like either supporters or people who met him and became supporters as a result of that encounter," the source said.

"The people would initially be skeptical and then they ask him various questions but would appear then to be convinced by his spiel," according to the source, who said the campaign used Crowds on Demand "several times."

Click for more from The New York Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/28/report-anthony-weiner-paid-for-phony-supporters-at-campaign-events/?test=latestnews#ixzz2dJuoSP00

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: August 30, 2013, 09:55:24 AM »
Agreed.....I'm a little leery as to whether he could rein in the Dept. of education but he seems capable of doing the job,...I would vote for DeBlasio if I had to over Quinn

Looks like this is coming true

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: September 11, 2013, 11:30:41 AM »
Thank you New Yorkers for getting it right, x 2 (Weiner and Spitzer). 

Anthony Weiner caps failed comeback bid with obscene gesture
Published September 11, 2013

Anthony Weiner, after losing badly in the New York mayoral primary Tuesday night, bid farewell to the campaign in a manner befitting the foul-mouthed candidate -- by flipping the bird after delivering his concession speech. 

The timeless image, showing the disgraced former congressman giving the middle finger to a New York reporter, was captured by NY1 News and posted to Twitter Tuesday night.

The picture quickly surged across social media, putting a bow on the entire wild ride of Weiner's failed attempt at a political career comeback.

Though Weiner once led the pack as he asked voters for a second chance on the heels of his sexting-while-in-Congress scandal, that advantage quickly diminished after he admitted to another bout of sexting after he left Congress.

He finished with just 5 percent of the vote. Public Advocate Bill de Blasio was in the lead, with about 40.2 percent of the total vote, which puts him a whisker above the 40 percent threshold needed to avoid triggering an automatic Oct. 1 runoff.

If he cannot maintain that, he will face former city Comptroller Bill Thompson, who has 26 percent, for a potentially grueling three-week, one-on-one showdown, with the winner advancing to face Republican nominee Joe Lhota in the general election.

But it may take a week or more before it is known whether that battle will be fought at all.

City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, the early front-runner who was hoping to become the city's first woman and openly gay mayor, finished third at 16 percent, followed by current city Comptroller John Liu at 7 percent. Weiner was last.

De Blasio, more than any other candidate, benefited from the rapid fall of Weiner, who was leading in the polls before he was felled by his old demons.

A gossip site revealed that Weiner used the online handle Carlos Danger to continue to send X-rated messages to women even after he resigned from Congress in 2011 for similar behavior.

His ill-fated campaign had two final embarrassments in its last minutes: One of his online paramours, Sydney Leathers, tried to crash his primary night rally and then Weiner was caught making the obscene gesture at reporters as he was driven away.

NBC affiliate reporter Shimon Prokupecz tweeted that he was the target of the gesture. "Just had the pleasure of getting the middle finger from Anthony Weiner after his security staff pushed us out of the way," he wrote. He later added: "He drove away smirking."

An NY1 reporter then provided the snapshot.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/11/anthony-weiner-caps-failed-comeback-bid-with-obscene-gesture/#ixzz2ebtiZe2n

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: September 11, 2013, 01:26:02 PM »
He'll have his own MSNBC show by Monday

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1072 on: September 11, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »
He'll have his own MSNBC show by Monday

Probably by January to be honest, but yeah... he'll be back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: September 12, 2013, 09:32:04 AM »
Probably by January to be honest, but yeah... he'll be back.

that middle finger will probably make him an extra million bucks too.   unreal how the world works lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: August 08, 2014, 09:39:24 AM »
I bet he runs for office again.  lol

Anthony Weiner Wants to Open a Restaurant in Queens
Friday, Aug 8, 2014

Former congressman Anthony Weiner wants to get back into the community -- by opening a restaurant in Queens.

The eatery, which Weiner wants to open in the Rockaways, will be named The Rockaway Restoration Kitchen and will offer locally sourced food.

It will provide jobs to residents of the neighborhood, part of his former congressional district that is still recovering from Sandy.

Anthony Weiner got combative with a bakery customer during a campaign stop in Brooklyn Wednesday when the voter accused him of "doing disgusting things" and makes reference to his wife.

Weiner is listed on the restaurant's Idealist.org job listing page, and The Rockaway Times reports he's scouted locations.

Weiner resigned his seat in Congress in 2011 after admitting to sending explicit photos to women who were not his wife.

He ran for mayor last year and led the field before more sexting allegations sank his bid.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Anthony-Weiner-Congress-Sexting-Scandal-Restaurant-Queens-Rockaways-270473341.html