Author Topic: Tank Tops  (Read 22056 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Tank Tops
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 07:41:58 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 08:00:39 AM »
people who show off muscles (or big cars , or expensive clothes etc) want to dominate other people and make them feel unconfortable. They are willingly aggressing other people and think they re better then them .They dont do it to inspire them, but to belittle them. They deserve everything that gets back to them in return considering their initial goal.

Whats the point in your neighborhood to have a bigger car, etc than neighbors? it only makes everyone spiral into competition , anger, jealousy and frustration. People shouldnt show off just to feel better at the expense of everyone else. They ruining everything for everyone and often they do it to compensate for some insecurities, shortcomings who only becomes more apparent after a while. 

You re muscular? yeah? great but who gives a fuck? there are millions of other muscular people on earth. Wear a normal shirt like everyone else and that's it. If you want to make other people feel uncomfortable then deal with the consequences and the fact 99% of the time they will do their best to make you feel uncomfrtable too, because you started it all.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 08:08:23 AM »
people who show off muscles (or big cars , or expensive clothes etc) want to dominate other people and make them feel unconfortable. They are willingly aggressing other people and think they re better then them .They dont do it to inspire them, but to belittle them. They deserve everything that gets back to them in return considering their initial goal.

Whats the point in your neighborhood to have a bigger car, etc than neighbors? it only makes everyone spiral into competition , anger, jealousy and frustration. People shouldnt show off just to feel better at the expense of everyone else. They ruining everything for everyone and often they do it to compensate for some insecurities, shortcomings who only becomes more apparent after a while. 

You re muscular? yeah? great but who gives a fuck? there are millions of other muscular people on earth. Wear a normal shirt like everyone else and that's it. If you want to make other people feel uncomfortable then deal with the consequences and the fact 99% of the time they will do their best to make you feel uncomfrtable too, because you started it all.

You need a tissue for all of those tears princess  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »
what about basket ball tops, are they getbig approved too.... if the suns shining why would you want to cover up, why train and diet in the 1st place....

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2011, 08:26:19 AM »
lot of skinny/fats to scared to show their 15 inch arms in this thread

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 08:36:57 AM »

Did you ever think people like nice cars because they work hard and they want to drive something nice instead of a piece of crap, they feel they deserve it ? Also I'm 250 pounds...I can't do a small car, period......I need elbow room and I can afford it, so why not.

I agree that most people are dullards that drive an Escalade or a Lexus because it that's what everyone with money drives. But there are those of us who appreciate our cars and the engineering and quality that driving a premium car offers. I love listening to how smooth and responsive the engine is when it spools up or how progressive and firm the brakes are,or how well the suspension is calibrated..... and a premium interior with all of it's offerings is something even an idiot can appreciate. I really don't give two shits what the neighbors think of my ride, I don't even talk to most of them...I'm not the "mayor" type who gets in all his neighbors business

and as far as tank tops....I'm in AZ....everybody, even old ladies, wears tank tops.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 08:47:33 AM »
Did you ever think people like nice cars because they work hard and they want to drive something nice instead of a piece of crap, they feel they deserve it ? Also I'm 250 pounds...I can't do a small car, period......I need elbow room and I can afford it, so why not.

I agree that most people are dullards that drive an Escalade or a Lexus because it that's what everyone with money drives. But there are those of us who appreciate our cars and the engineering and quality that driving a premium car offers. I love listening to how smooth and responsive the engine is when it spools up or how progressive and firm the brakes are,or how well the suspension is calibrated..... and a premium interior with all of it's offerings is something even an idiot can appreciate. I really don't give two shits what the neighbors think of my ride, I don't even talk to most of them...I'm not the "mayor" type who gets in all his neighbors business

and as far as tank tops....I'm in AZ....everybody, even old ladies, wears tank tops.
This brought a tear to my eye, as I am looking outside my window at the hummingbird feeder...nobody has quite yet put this words so close to prose...

(I'm having a moment now... I must go play with my He-Man toys)

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 08:56:30 AM »
what about basket ball tops, are they getbig approved too.... if the suns shining why would you want to cover up, why train and diet in the 1st place....
Agree completely!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 08:59:40 AM »
its usualy a truck or suv they drive not a car,,,americano whores like big things,,they dont go for cars,, they actual will fuck you if you got a truck many time no matter if you have good bod or not,,macho man is what they need ,,macho man is what fuck their lives... the americano story : )

gh15 approved

Uhhhhhhhhhhh....

They like Corvettes.  ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 09:23:04 AM »
Winter it's sweaters and parkas. Summer it's tank tops, tees or no shirt.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 09:32:31 AM »
if you have to think about it... you probably shouldn't wear one

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 09:44:27 AM »
tank tops are cool occasionally..
especially if you have the shoulders and arms to pull it off
choice is an illusion

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:10 AM »

Uhhhhhhhhhhh....

They like Corvettes.  ;D

A few uncleaned cum stains in the back seat of my 4 door pick up truck says otherwise.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 09:51:26 AM »

mmm...looks like i hurt someone obviously with my little innocent prose. Ah.

Arent you the 40 y/o guy on steroids who creates threads on getbig  where he braggs about intimidating teens sporting a tank top while waiting in line at the local theater? Somehow it's no wonder your character got his pants in a bunch by what i wrote.

Also people buy huge expensive cars -even if they have a shit job- because it makes them feel special and unique...until they meet the other guy who bought the same car. It's called being materialistic, insecure, and brainwashed by ads that get in your mind and play exactly on the chords they re intended to. Monkey wants the biggest stick in his part of the jungle. As do all the other monkeys. This is what publicists and industrial psychologists do. They design ads to condition people like you. And after some weeks, loser with big useless 4x4 car he never used on anythign else than city roads -could have bought a cheaper, smaller yet as useful one, which proves he only purchased one to feel more secure on the road and to "dominate" other drivers - will again feel unsatisfied figuring he's not the only one with a "big" car, and will start getting depressed again. He'll also figure his shortcomings and insecurities didnt disapear magically.  He'll have to buy something new, again to "dominate" "impress"  "the others".  He ll get back to feeling miserable after a while, even with his huge expensive truck in the garage. They could have a normal, average car -who said a piece of shit car?- which does what it is intended to do. Sorry whatever the way you try to put it, having a 4x4 is just wanting to show off and send an offensive message to everyone else. That's going too far when it is not necessary. There are people who work "hard" and dont feel the need to drive a 4x4 on the road, i dont see the point of this other stupid, shallow argument either. Originally people who need 4x4 work or live in forests/farms and actually really need them. The trend to use these vehicles in cities or on the highways is just  a sign of the decadence of our societies.

It's ok, keep doing your thing tough guy, and keep making people laugh at you in your back while not being able to do anything about it. Secure people know the cost of pretending to be someone you arent everywhere everytime and how truly frustrated you are behind the facade.
Also dont pretend you re not a douchebag trying to initimidate random people for some reasons everywhere you go. There are so many of you, all conditionned by the same influences. You all look the same, to the point that sometimes i wonder if randomly seeing someone who looks exactly like you doesnt make you feel a bit empty.  You cant have it both ways; if you want to belittle, disrespect, offend people do not expect them to respect you. Again, causes, consequences. Maybe one day youll start acting -dressing, behaving- like you re actually in your 40s.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
i don't do it. and i dont give a fuck what another dude wears.

Same.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 09:56:31 AM »

still hoping for that lexus sponsoship deal big guy
T

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 10:40:41 AM »
what are you fckin fellas fuckn crazy? not wearing a tank top as bodybuild? thats the only thign we do when in shape,,we like wearing tank tops to show the work ,, this is bodybuild narcsizm 101,,i dont  get you friends,,

you need to once ONCE walk around in tank top if true bodybuild to throw garbage out,, pull with your car to the trash ...and go out of car...when you pass that married hottie 23 year old americana whore ....you need once! to feel the look of cheat and betrayel in her eyes...to never ask this stupid question again,,

if you ever want to see a hot female going insane ,,wear a tank top and pass by her,, if you are truly in shape bodybuild...those americano whores will eat you with their eyes,,they will have CHEATING im ready when you are baby written all overt their fake tits,, only one who been there know what gh15 talk about,,

americano female dig the drugged up 'natural hard work physiqe' of a fitnes model/bodybuild especialy when he is liek most of you frllas in the 200lb 6-8% zone,,

you always ask why hot girl do nto pay attention ,,why they dont notice you ,,why you have no luck ,,why they are so into themselves,,
try once to walk passed this hot girl with tank top and muscular ripped yet thick! physiqe and see her tits pointing to your direction with the fake all americano smile of ..i got a 3 year old in the car but i can put him in my mamas place and go suck your sock for a few

thats! the truth!

nuke this dumb tred

gh15 approved

so why dont you say what size and shape is good for tank, arm size what 18+ ripped? give some moreinfo on what guy can pull it off vs those who should cover up

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 11:44:18 AM »
Tank tops should only be worn by bbdr's/people who have the look. If your a skinny twig or a fatty trying to look big then you need to coverup.

What if it's 115 degrees? like in Vegas or Mexico?... regular people are supposed to get heat stroke because they're not 245lbs @ 6% ??...LOL

what about kids? a 10 year old is not suppose to wear a tank top because he's not a bb'er?!

retarded, LOL

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
thing is a fat out of shape guy can wear a tank top... and no one will say a thing
soon as a built guy with good arms and shoulders ... hes a showoff... he shouldnt be wearing it
humans by nature are very envious and jealous...
choice is an illusion

io856

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 12:26:38 PM »
what are you fckin fellas fuckn crazy? not wearing a tank top as bodybuild? thats the only thign we do when in shape,,we like wearing tank tops to show the work ,, this is bodybuild narcsizm 101,,i dont  get you friends,,

you need to once ONCE walk around in tank top if true bodybuild to throw garbage out,, pull with your car to the trash ...and go out of car...when you pass that married hottie 23 year old americana whore ....you need once! to feel the look of cheat and betrayel in her eyes...to never ask this stupid question again,,

if you ever want to see a hot female going insane ,,wear a tank top and pass by her,, if you are truly in shape bodybuild...those americano whores will eat you with their eyes,,they will have CHEATING im ready when you are baby written all overt their fake tits,, only one who been there know what gh15 talk about,,

americano female dig the drugged up 'natural hard work physiqe' of a fitnes model/bodybuild especialy when he is liek most of you frllas in the 200lb 6-8% zone,,

you always ask why hot girl do nto pay attention ,,why they dont notice you ,,why you have no luck ,,why they are so into themselves,,
try once to walk passed this hot girl with tank top and muscular ripped yet thick! physiqe and see her tits pointing to your direction with the fake all americano smile of ..i got a 3 year old in the car but i can put him in my mamas place and go suck your sock for a few

thats! the truth!

nuke this dumb tred

gh15 approved
always wonder why this comes up on getbig so much

I mean smart muscular dudes with so much troubles?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2011, 12:32:58 PM »
always wonder why this comes up on getbig so much

I mean smart muscular dudes with so much troubles?

its because hot girls especialy in americana have stimulation non stop,,they have specific mentality and so much abuse and misuse from theri past,,that they se the world in specific terms ,,the way to imprss americana girl is by the way you dress!,, by being large as in large fella with out connection to bodybuild,,they love big in americana they see you have big hands they imidialty think big cock im tellin you americana girls are fucked in head,,its lots of psycology,, another way to impres them is bgi trucks and great cars,,specifically big great vehicles,,for some reason they like those things,, money si also good but they are known cheaters so you need to have more than money,,money really will get you no wher ein the long run ,,you want the hot girl to want to fuck you ,,to want you ,,to be dependent on yoru ability to want her,,you want her to be worry you can get many girls and leave her with no problem,, thats only thing that ground them and get them in a long term stability which usualy fail too but its a better chance with hot girls over there,,

americana girls dig muscle,,they do ,,nto bloofy,,not balonie fatzo who think they are lean ,,they like ripped lean and thick ,,its somethign you know when you have ,,you can sense it and you know it,, they know it too,,they like it and it will get you far into their pussy ,,but you always need somethign more,,persoanlity will help if you want the girl for good,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2011, 12:36:04 PM »
its because hot girls especialy in americana have stimulation non stop,,they have specific mentality and so much abuse and misuse from theri past,,that they se the world in specific terms ,,the way to imprss americana girl is by the way you dress!,, by being large as in large fella with out connection to bodybuild,,they love big in americana they see you have big hands they imidialty think big cock im tellin you americana girls are fucked in head,,its lots of psycology,, another way to impres them is bgi trucks and great cars,,specifically big great vehicles,,for some reason they like those things,, money si also good but they are known cheaters so you need to have more than money,,money really will get you no wher ein the long run ,,you want the hot girl to want to fuck you ,,to want you ,,to be dependent on yoru ability to want her,,you want her to be worry you can get many girls and leave her with no problem,, thats only thing that ground them and get them in a long term stability which usualy fail too but its a better chance with hot girls over there,,

americana girls dig muscle,,they do ,,nto bloofy,,not balonie fatzo who think they are lean ,,they like ripped lean and thick ,,its somethign you know when you have ,,you can sense it and you know it,, they know it too,,they like it and it will get you far into their pussy ,,but you always need somethign more,,persoanlity will help if you want the girl for good,,

gh15 approved
I know this but getbiggers are like kids when it comes to women haha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »

mmm...looks like i hurt someone obviously with my little innocent prose. Ah.

Arent you the 40 y/o guy on steroids who creates threads on getbig  where he braggs about intimidating teens sporting a tank top while waiting in line at the local theater? Somehow it's no wonder your character got his pants in a bunch by what i wrote.

Also people buy huge expensive cars -even if they have a shit job- because it makes them feel special and unique...until they meet the other guy who bought the same car. It's called being materialistic, insecure, and brainwashed by ads that get in your mind and play exactly on the chords they re intended to. Monkey wants the biggest stick in his part of the jungle. As do all the other monkeys. This is what publicists and industrial psychologists do. They design ads to condition people like you. And after some weeks, loser with big useless 4x4 car he never used on anythign else than city roads -could have bought a cheaper, smaller yet as useful one, which proves he only purchased one to feel more secure on the road and to "dominate" other drivers - will again feel unsatisfied figuring he's not the only one with a "big" car, and will start getting depressed again. He'll also figure his shortcomings and insecurities didnt disapear magically.  He'll have to buy something new, again to "dominate" "impress"  "the others".  He ll get back to feeling miserable after a while, even with his huge expensive truck in the garage. They could have a normal, average car -who said a piece of shit car?- which does what it is intended to do. Sorry whatever the way you try to put it, having a 4x4 is just wanting to show off and send an offensive message to everyone else. That's going too far when it is not necessary. There are people who work "hard" and dont feel the need to drive a 4x4 on the road, i dont see the point of this other stupid, shallow argument either. Originally people who need 4x4 work or live in forests/farms and actually really need them. The trend to use these vehicles in cities or on the highways is just  a sign of the decadence of our societies.

It's ok, keep doing your thing tough guy, and keep making people laugh at you in your back while not being able to do anything about it. Secure people know the cost of pretending to be someone you arent everywhere everytime and how truly frustrated you are behind the facade.
Also dont pretend you re not a douchebag trying to initimidate random people for some reasons everywhere you go. There are so many of you, all conditionned by the same influences. You all look the same, to the point that sometimes i wonder if randomly seeing someone who looks exactly like you doesnt make you feel a bit empty.  You cant have it both ways; if you want to belittle, disrespect, offend people do not expect them to respect you. Again, causes, consequences. Maybe one day youll start acting -dressing, behaving- like you re actually in your 40s.

Maybe all of that crap goes through YOUR mind....I just like my car  8)

You must be quite the tormented soul that you have to analyze every single thought and action to within and inch of it's life. Life is complicated enough without adding even more layers on top of it.

Some of us are actually happy people...as foreign a concept as that is to you.

PS....I don't drive an SUV, where did you get that idea from? I drive a luxury/sports sedan...let me guess, you ASSUME I do because in your mind I'm the prototypical meathead who has to have the "biggest baddest" thing on the road....wrong  ;)

io856

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »
Uberman does a good service here...

I have actually learnt meaningful concepts from his posts...

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2011, 12:46:56 PM »

I kind of agree with you, actually I enjoy most of your posts, but as always I think there is a middle way. I myself dont like to initally provock other people or make them feel uncomfortable, but I do wear what I want at any given time even if that may be a tank top. If your secure in yourself, you dont let what other people think stand in way for your choices. Its all about confindence. Its not often I wear a tank top during the day though, not even in the gym, but I always have one under my other shirt, in case Im training my arms, and I really want to see and focus on what Im training.

But there is nothing wrong showing off your hard work. I bet nobody here would mind a hot lady walking by you with a tight tank top as well. They also have to deal with insecure women, judging their appearance or what not. Fuck em all. :)