Author Topic: Did you ever have "one of those days"?  (Read 3345 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Did you ever have "one of those days"?
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:46:25 AM »
Yesterday, I needed to take my car to a buddy's shop which is way on the other side of town (an hour drive with construction).  We had planned that on Friday.  About 1:30 it dawns on me I totally forgot  ::)  

So I haul a$$ down there, get all the paperwork filled out for a rental and realize my license expired  ::) (no biggie on their part).  Then they need a CC imprint.  Wouldn't ya know it!  That's expired too(yeah, I never use it)  ::). (the new one is sitting here on my desk). They give me the rental anyway.  It has Illinois plates so I jokingly say "great, now everyone will be flipping me off"  :P

So I go over to the nearest DMV and they're packed!  I'm #300 and their calling out 285 and the place closes at 4:00.  So I sit there among the degenerates on that side of town, surf getbig and wait, hoping I don't need to take an eye test, cuz I'm not having such a good sight day (I don't wear glasses/contacts and some days are better than others).  Put a few drops in. Geez, I'm starting to sound like Gene  ;D

So finally they call my number and yup - gotta take an eye test.  I stick my face into that eye thing and everything is blurry; some things more blurry than others.  She says "read line one".  The first 5 letters are totally blurry, but I can read the rest.  No matter what I do, I can not un-blurr the first 5 letters so I just wing it.  Low and behold I passed!  :o  $ka-ching$  whew  "and since your late, there's a $5 late fee" lol

So then, as I'm driving home, I go to switch lanes and practically side swipe someone!  I swear it was a blind spot!  The other driver is probably calling me a FIB (fucking Illinois bastard).

Stop at the store to find something to grill ~ nothing looks good and quick, but I settle on something.  Make it home alive, start the grill - the propane one cuz it's quick - take the dogs out and it's so damn windy that Scout pees all over his leg.  Take the chicken out to put it on the grill and the flame blew out practically causing an explosion trying to re-ignite it.

Probably shouldn't go out today
 :P
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Did you ever have "one of those days"?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 08:50:07 AM »
Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 10:43:46 AM »
Will Scout be OK?
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 12:13:59 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 07:27:57 PM »
Will Scout be OK?

Scout needs to learn how to pee like a man!

I forgot to mention, I also "mis-placed" the key to the rental car while at the DMV.
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 07:37:39 PM »
All of this stuff you mention........isn't that a typical day in a womans life ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 06:43:29 PM »
Yesterday, I needed to take my car to a buddy's shop which is way on the other side of town (an hour drive with construction).  We had planned that on Friday.  About 1:30 it dawns on me I totally forgot  ::)  

So I haul a$$ down there, get all the paperwork filled out for a rental and realize my license expired  ::) (no biggie on their part).  Then they need a CC imprint.  Wouldn't ya know it!  That's expired too(yeah, I never use it)  ::). (the new one is sitting here on my desk). They give me the rental anyway.  It has Illinois plates so I jokingly say "great, now everyone will be flipping me off"  :P

So I go over to the nearest DMV and they're packed!  I'm #300 and their calling out 285 and the place closes at 4:00.  So I sit there among the degenerates on that side of town, surf getbig and wait, hoping I don't need to take an eye test, cuz I'm not having such a good sight day (I don't wear glasses/contacts and some days are better than others).  Put a few drops in. Geez, I'm starting to sound like Gene  ;D

So finally they call my number and yup - gotta take an eye test.  I stick my face into that eye thing and everything is blurry; some things more blurry than others.  She says "read line one".  The first 5 letters are totally blurry, but I can read the rest.  No matter what I do, I can not un-blurr the first 5 letters so I just wing it.  Low and behold I passed!  :o  $ka-ching$  whew  "and since your late, there's a $5 late fee" lol

So then, as I'm driving home, I go to switch lanes and practically side swipe someone!  I swear it was a blind spot!  The other driver is probably calling me a FIB (fucking Illinois bastard).

Stop at the store to find something to grill ~ nothing looks good and quick, but I settle on something.  Make it home alive, start the grill - the propane one cuz it's quick - take the dogs out and it's so damn windy that Scout pees all over his leg.  Take the chicken out to put it on the grill and the flame blew out practically causing an explosion trying to re-ignite it.

Probably shouldn't go out today
 :P
Damn same thing happened to me at the DMV. My license was expired over a year I didnt know it. So they made me take all the tests Driving, Written Test, Signs and Eyes. I failed the damn eye test now got to get glasses the DMV sucks. Now I got to go through the line again with all the Mexicans.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 08:06:52 PM »
Damn same thing happened to me at the DMV. My license was expired over a year I didnt know it. So they made me take all the tests Driving, Written Test, Signs and Eyes. I failed the damn eye test now got to get glasses the DMV sucks. Now I got to go through the line again with all the Mexicans.

WTF, Nobody?  i need to tell you where in NC to go to get your license bro.   Phuck G=boro.....

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 10:26:29 PM »
Now I got to go through the line again with all the Mexicans.

lollz

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 03:17:57 AM »
WTF, Nobody?  i need to tell you where in NC to go to get your license bro.   Phuck G=boro.....
Sounds so.