Author Topic: Landry refuses meeting w Obama "I won't be lectured by a failed President".  (Read 808 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Landry Says no to Obama Invite
THE DEAD PELICAN 2011 ^ | Congressman Jeff Landry
Posted on June 1, 2011 5:01:36 PM EDT by turdhopper

WASHINGTON, DC- Congressman Jeff Landry (R, LA-03) released the following statement after he declined the President's invitation to the White House this morning: "I have respectfully declined the President's invitation to the White House today. I don't intend to spend my morning being lectured to by a President whose failed policies have put our children and grandchildren in a huge burden of debt. Over the past two years, President Obama and congressional Democrats have overseen the largest budget deficits in U.S. history. On top of that, the President's budget adds $1.3 trillion to our national debt every year for the next ten years - a budget that failed to muster a single vote in the Senate. Until the President produces a responsible deficit reduction plan, I'm not going to the White House to negotiate with myself. Our conference has put out for months where we would start the process. The President has done nothing, just like he has for the people of the Gulf Coast. For months, the Louisiana delegation has sent the President numerous requests to meet with him or his chief of staff concerning the de facto moratorium issued in the Gulf of Mexico, a de facto moratorium that has driven gas prices up and now threatens to derail economic recovery; the President hasn't even had the courtesy to write us a note back. I refuse to partake in his political grandstanding that will ultimately do nothing for debt reduction and job creation."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Awesome.    This guy is spot on.    Obama needs to be treated like the disgusting wretch he is, piss be upon him and his followers and supporters.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Nice. Take stones to do that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The other idiots in the GOP need to take note.   

Fuck Obama and those who still support him.  They are worse than him at this point. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
That guy is nothing but a bitter racist who clings to guns and religion and shows antipathy toward those who disagree with his point of view.

Now more than ever we need Barak Obama. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That guy is nothing but a bitter racist who clings to guns and religion and shows antipathy toward those who disagree with his point of view.

Now more than ever we need Barak Obama. 

I'm not a religious type at all, but the gun thing a definitely a go.  Latest project is turning an old .308 Remington into full bore sniper rifle.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I'm not a religious type at all, but the gun thing a definitely a go.  Latest project is turning an old .308 Remington into full bore sniper rifle.   

I just reported you to Janet Napolitano.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Not crazy about this.  I could see if he was running an ad campaign close to an election, and even then it's probably not a good idea.   Shutting down dialogue and grandstanding like this does not help get anything done.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not crazy about this.  I could see if he was running an ad campaign close to an election, and even then it's probably not a good idea.   Shutting down dialogue and grandstanding like this does not help get anything done.   

He is probably doing the right thing as he probably wants to ktfo Obama as it is. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
He is probably doing the right thing as he probably wants to ktfo Obama as it is. 

you=a pre-teen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

you=a pre-teen

No, business owner sick of the messiahs wtf policies collapsing the nation.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
No, business owner sick of the messiahs wtf policies collapsing the nation.   

right.. i forgot.. it all went down hill nov 5 2008.. before that... it was all good baby

Fury

• Getbig V

right.. i forgot.. it all went down hill nov 5 2008.. before that... it was all good baby

Interesting. Didn't Piglosi and Reid take over in 2006?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Interesting. Didn't Piglosi and Reid take over in 2006?

and who was still exec

Fury

• Getbig V
and who was still exec

Interesting. Kind of like Dems blaming Repubs for not doing anything since taking over just the house in November? Or does this only apply when a Repub is POTUS?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and who was still exec

Bush mailed it in after the 2006 midterms.  He was a complete wreck and let the crazies do whatever they wanted.  When the idot you voted for in 2008 came in they tripled down on stupid.  

Fury

• Getbig V
Bush mailed it in after the 2006 midterms.  He was a complete wreck and let the crazies do whatever they wanted.  When the idot you voted for in 2008 came in they tripled down on stupid.  

Nah, bro. They actually didn't spend enough. Just ask Straw Man. Obama could've fixed everything by dropping another trillion+ on the "stimulus".

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Interesting. Kind of like Dems blaming Repubs for not doing anything since taking over just the house in November? Or does this only apply when a Repub is POTUS?

oh na.. the repubs did something.. They voted no..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
oh na.. the repubs did something.. They voted no..

Yeah - if only obama ot his way on card check, cap & trade, etc things would be perfect? 

WTF is wrong with you?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah - if only obama ot his way on card check, cap & trade, etc things would be perfect? 

WTF is wrong with you?   

Really...Whats wrong with me?... i know you arent talking.. you are the biggest shit show on this thread. And this is what im talking about.. Im all for voting something down that you dont agree with.. we all see its a problem. What solutions have the repubs added. See.. i was raised like this, if you dont agree with something, you can voice your opinion, but you better damn well have an idea for a solution. That gets the ball rolling..

but ill speak in your language

FFFFFUUUUUUBBBBBOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
WWWWWTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!
id vote for a dead man before i vote for obama
Ill vote for a prostitute before obama
Obama worships the devil. "source" Guy on the subway
 ::) ::)

LMAO...

Insert youtube clip as "proof"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really...Whats wrong with me?... i know you arent talking.. you are the biggest shit show on this thread. And this is what im talking about.. Im all for voting something down that you dont agree with.. we all see its a problem. What solutions have the repubs added. See.. i was raised like this, if you dont agree with something, you can voice your opinion, but you better damn well have an idea for a solution. That gets the ball rolling..

but ill speak in your language

FFFFFUUUUUUBBBBBOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
WWWWWTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!
id vote for a dead man before i vote for obama
Ill vote for a prostitute before obama
Obama worships the devil. "source" Guy on the subway
 ::) ::)

LMAO...

Insert youtube clip as "proof"

1.  Meltdown   

2.  Face it - your transformational messiah is faled and made matters drastically worse than he found them. 

3.  Hope & Change   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Ill vote for a prostitute before obama"

LOL! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Ill vote for a prostitute before obama"

LOL! 

I would.   I would vote for a homeless, toothless, AIDS infected, bum livig under the 79th Street boat Basin in NYC, who takes showers at Penn Station bathrooms, before ever voting for CommieBama.

How much more evidence do you morons need to understand he is intentionally trying to collapse the nation and plunge us into a communist/marxist state? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

1.  Meltdown   

2.  Face it - your transformational messiah is faled and made matters drastically worse than he found them. 

3.  Hope & Change   

and you didnt address anything i posted. You went back to your 5th grade tactics.. Why is it that i can have intelligent debates with everyone on this site but you...i swear i think a chunk of your brain is damaged 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

and you didnt address anything i posted. You went back to your 5th grade tactics.. Why is it that i can have intelligent debates with everyone on this site but you...i swear i think a chunk of your brain is damaged