Author Topic: Long Cycle Coming Up, chime in juiceheads!  (Read 3302 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Long Cycle Coming Up, chime in juiceheads!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
Am I also over-estimating the fat burning effects of tren?  Everything I read says this is the best for incinerating fat.  Would be nice to do a smaller cycle though, money-wise lol.  Plus, If I cut down the tren, means my libido is still functioning, thank god, especially since I got some Americana whores in line for some loving lol. 

Arnold, care to chime in on how you would implement the fat burners I have?  I got the liquid clen, liquid t3 (wish I had legit cytomel pill form : /  ), and I do have bronkaid. 

Like I said with ephedra, shit raises blood pressure, but then again i was running it with 600mg of caffeine a day, on top of all the other crap I was on, is it pointless to do eca only 3 or 4 days a week? 

Thanks again for lending your expertise.

Tren is one of the few steroids that affect body fat in a direct manner, that is one of the many things that makes Tren a little extra special. Further, if you're taking in testosterone, as you are and assuming the dose is not to low compared to the amount of Tren you're taking in there is no reason on this earth you should have any problems with sex drive.

The fat burners you're talking about, I'm not a fan of the 2wk on 2wk off protocol a lot of guys use, I prefer stable use throughout the diet with slow ramp-ups as needed. For example, my preference is to start both clen and T-3 at a low dose, 40mcg clen and 25mcg T-3. Every 2-3 weeks the dose increases with one or the other as needed in increments of 20mcg for clen and 12.5mcg for T-3. Clen always goes up every 3wks as at that point it must necessarily do due to the body adapting but the T-3 dose may stay the same for an extra wk or so but the 2-3wk protocol is usually a general guideline. If you follow that in most cases you'll increase the clen one wk and the next wk the T-3 and so on and so on.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2011, 08:25:25 PM »
Tren is one of the few steroids that affect body fat in a direct manner, that is one of the many things that makes Tren a little extra special. Further, if you're taking in testosterone, as you are and assuming the dose is not to low compared to the amount of Tren you're taking in there is no reason on this earth you should have any problems with sex drive.

The fat burners you're talking about, I'm not a fan of the 2wk on 2wk off protocol a lot of guys use, I prefer stable use throughout the diet with slow ramp-ups as needed. For example, my preference is to start both clen and T-3 at a low dose, 40mcg clen and 25mcg T-3. Every 2-3 weeks the dose increases with one or the other as needed in increments of 20mcg for clen and 12.5mcg for T-3. Clen always goes up every 3wks as at that point it must necessarily do due to the body adapting but the T-3 dose may stay the same for an extra wk or so but the 2-3wk protocol is usually a general guideline. If you follow that in most cases you'll increase the clen one wk and the next wk the T-3 and so on and so on.

Like the protocol, sounds good, common safe way to go about it.  I plan on dieting for 6 weeks max though, bringing bf from 10 to 7 percent.  So I'll start the t3 at 50 mcg and go on from there depending on how I feel.   Clen will be 50mcg for the first 3 to 4 days and then ramp it up according to how I feel.
After 2 and a half weeks I feel the effects of clen dying out, think I should invest in that anti-histamine (keto whatever it's called).  Or should I do 3 weeks of ECA and jump on the clen to finish out the diet phase.   

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »
Like the protocol, sounds good, common safe way to go about it.  I plan on dieting for 6 weeks max though, bringing bf from 10 to 7 percent.  So I'll start the t3 at 50 mcg and go on from there depending on how I feel.   Clen will be 50mcg for the first 3 to 4 days and then ramp it up according to how I feel.
After 2 and a half weeks I feel the effects of clen dying out, think I should invest in that anti-histamine (keto whatever it's called).  Or should I do 3 weeks of ECA and jump on the clen to finish out the diet phase.   

You can use clen the entire time without your body getting used to it. Actually it takes a good 4-5 weeks of use for your body to adapt to where fat burning slows but assuming you're slightly increasing the dose you can run it continuously even longer. Just because the jittery feeling fades doesn't mean you're no longer burning fat, this is something a lot of people don't realize.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 09:26:28 PM »
Interesting, kind of like ECA stacks, after a week or two the energy is gone completely but they still say that the results continue.  Sounds good, thanks bro