Author Topic: Tricking the Doctor  (Read 6517 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Tricking the Doctor
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 11:28:07 PM »
My doc pulled the same shit on me. I went back after @ 4 weeks and said I was still feeling like shit and it was wrecking my marriage and the gel was doing nothing. He did another blood test and test levels had not changed, (I never touched the gel for the 4 weeks). Just keep working the doc Calvin. The wrecking the marriage statement seems to work pretty good.

LMFAO!!!!

That's really a good advice there.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 05:43:28 AM »
My doc pulled the same shit on me. I went back after @ 4 weeks and said I was still feeling like shit and it was wrecking my marriage and the gel was doing nothing. He did another blood test and test levels had not changed, (I never touched the gel for the 4 weeks). Just keep working the doc Calvin. The wrecking the marriage statement seems to work pretty good.

So I shouldn't tell my doc I'm single ??? ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 03:15:10 PM »

So I shouldn't tell my doc I'm single ??? ;D

Single guys like to get it up too. Shouldn't make a difference to the doctor who you want to get it on with.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 07:26:51 PM »
Single guys like to get it up too. Shouldn't make a difference to the doctor who you want to get it on with.

Shouldn't make a difference. All I know is what worked for me. I don't even have to come in for blood work except 1x a year. They call in my script to my pharmacy. I stockpile it, buy some deca, then run them for a 14 weeks.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 07:28:16 PM »
LMFAO!!!!

That's really a good advice there.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I took my wife in with me. I told her to look extra horny and unsatisfied. She replied, "I won't have to pretend." Bitch!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 02:01:18 AM »
I took my wife in with me. I told her to look extra horny and unsatisfied. She replied, "I won't have to pretend." Bitch!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

LOL!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »

Your wife sounds like a card. Very funny!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 01:44:16 PM »
Your wife sounds like a card. Very funny!

She is extremely cool. She gives a great shot too. No bs or flack about juicing. Married 24 yrs this week.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 02:06:05 PM »
She is extremely cool. She gives a great shot too. No bs or flack about juicing. Married 24 yrs this week.

Good for you both for the sustained relationship. My wife and I have been married for 46 years. Long marriages do still happen despite what some people think. Having a good sense of humor (being cool and believing one's partner is cool too) are the kinds of feelings that help many marriages endure.

Haven't asked my wife to give me my shots....she can't see too well....not sure I want her sticking me with a needle. LOL.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 03:17:21 PM »
my doc confided to me that he self-injects test regularly to keep his sex life good...LOL

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 07:04:32 PM »
Good for you both for the sustained relationship. My wife and I have been married for 46 years. Long marriages do still happen despite what some people think. Having a good sense of humor (being cool and believing one's partner is cool too) are the kinds of feelings that help many marriages endure.

Haven't asked my wife to give me my shots....she can't see too well....not sure I want her sticking me with a needle. LOL.

46 years, damn that is awesome! Congratulations.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »
46 years, damn that is awesome! Congratulations.

what the fuck are you doing still shooting gear at your age... I mean, im all about the dark side, but gosh dam
ah yeah Im a voodo child

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 06:45:18 AM »

;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »
what the fuck are you doing still shooting gear at your age... I mean, im all about the dark side, but gosh dam

??

Is there a better age to do steroids??

Doing gear when you're 20 is pointless IMO, when you're closing in on 50 and have your health in check, i don't see a problem at all, it's probably even healthier than being clean with low test levels, lol.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 09:26:03 AM »
Agreed. I'm 40 and by my way of thinking, sod cycles and pct at this point. An injection or two a week to go on feeling this healthy seems like minor inconvenience for major reward. My wife aint complaining either if you know what I mean.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
??

Doing gear when you're 20 is pointless IMO, when you're closing in on 50 and have your health in check, i don't see a problem at all, it's probably even healthier than being clean with low test levels, lol.

::)

lesaucer

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 10:37:31 AM »
??

shut the fuck up fagg0t not everyone wanna be a fagg0t like you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
shut the fuck up fagg0t not everyone wanna be a fagg0t like you

By this, one can assume that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a homo. Well then, count me in. I'd rather be called a homo than be an ignorant ass like you.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 06:04:19 PM »
Wow, some serious roid rage in this thread... LOL.

Relax guys.

::)

Competitors are a different story, i was talking about recreational lifters.

lesaucer

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 08:55:27 PM »
I'll bet these are caps and not her real teeth. They are far too even. Too much eye make up, bleached hair, lip liner outside the margins of her lips and a fake tan are all pretty good indicators that there isn't much about her that is real....not to forget those plastic boobies of hers. No doubt she looks a mess after a hard night....scary!

see? you're a fucking homo! 46 years of marriage, wow you must be same age as my grandparents, whats an old fuck like you doing on a forum about steroids and bodybuilding? must be a fucking schmoe, especially after seeing your avatar, f-ag, get back banging your blind ass grandma pretending its lee priest

lesaucer

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »
By this, one can assume that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a homo. Well then, count me in. I'd rather be called a homo than be an ignorant ass like you.

no fucking idiot, only people afraid of taking gear at 20yo. its the perfect age, right after your body finished growing while still having a shitload of natural gh.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2011, 09:41:11 PM »

no fucking idiot, only people afraid of taking gear at 20yo. its the perfect age, right after your body finished growing while still having a shitload of natural gh.

Calm down, kid, no one's going to take your gear away.

People tend to have different opinions, better to do gear in your 20s than binge drinking and cocaine, so who gives a fuck anyways.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »
see? you're a fucking homo! 46 years of marriage, wow you must be same age as my grandparents, whats an old fuck like you doing on a forum about steroids and bodybuilding? must be a fucking schmoe, especially after seeing your avatar, f-ag, get back banging your blind ass grandma pretending its lee priest

Not to worry, my man, you'll be old some day too if someone doesn't take you out because of your hostile and obnoxious attitude. If your grandparents are 66, then yes, we are the same age....show some respect, why don't you! After all, I am a grandparent too.

I post in this forum because I have used ABS over the years and because I continue to lift for good health and to look as fit as possible. If you are lucky, you can say the same thing when you are my age.

I noticed that my avatar isn't essentially much different than yours. Are you a f-ag? What my grandma wife and I do is none of your business. Lee Priest isn't my type. LOL.

w8m8

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 04:56:14 AM »

you are a homo though ..

Quote from: Primemuscle
If fluffing is part of the backstage prep, then where can I sign up for a job backstage? How hot would it be for bodybuilders to get on the contest stage with a raging hard-on that the can barely contain in their tiny poser? Too hot, I suspect. We all have our fantasies….don’t we?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 07:31:23 AM »
back on topic, i skipped 2 weeks of injections and did blood work last thursday. doc visit tomorrow so lets see what happens.