Author Topic: Teeth whitening  (Read 10803 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Teeth whitening
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2011, 09:48:15 PM »
Tried the strips and didn't like em.

I tried a whitening mouth wash PRE MOUTH WASH just now, and then brushed with a whitening toothpaste. I definitely see progress.

And my gums are bleeding all over the fucking place. Baking soda is rough as hell on your gums! Works though, from the first time I might add.

I will give this pre-mouthwash a go and brush and keep the baking soda to once a day maybe, and see where I get. Man baking soda works but it is freaking killer to my gums...

You are just winning all over the place aren't you?  ::)

Gingivitis and bleeding gums are a sign of trouble.  Normal, healthy gums do not bleed from simple brushing and flossing.  See a good dentist to improve your oral health and use a waterpik daily.  http://www.waterpik.com/oral-health/

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2011, 11:31:08 PM »
You are just winning all over the place aren't you?  ::)

Gingivitis and bleeding gums are a sign of trouble.  Normal, healthy gums do not bleed from simple brushing and flossing.  See a good dentist to improve your oral health and use a waterpik daily.  http://www.waterpik.com/oral-health/

He will get one with his new Credit Card.  ;D
D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »
He will get one with his new Credit Card.  ;D

WBHAHWHHAWHHWHAHWHWAHHWH HAHWHHAAHW OMG

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2011, 02:05:20 AM »
So for the past couple weeks I have been brushing with baking soda, then I add in my whitening toothpaste, brush for 1 minute or so.

Sometimes I gargle with hydrogen peroxide (YUCK)

My teeth have gotten mighty clean, and the coffee stains and what not are certainly gone, but my teeth aren't WHITE, just like an off white.

Will my teeth get white over time or will I have to get some kind of artificial product?

Summer is upon us, and fine ass ho's definitely like a man with a nice smile, and that means white teeth. Super white. Like my skin, only whiter.

Just wondering what you peeps say? I have heard brushing with strawberrys, but idk about that...

Get a teeth bleaching kit , either from your dentist, or order on line  .. 

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2011, 02:19:44 AM »
you probably have some type of gum disease then.

go see a dentist asap!

already went, she tells me everytime that it will get better the more I floss, and it still keeps bleeding

weird

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2011, 03:10:10 AM »
so how much is that like 1 day whiten?

I forget

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2011, 04:43:56 AM »
So for the past couple weeks I have been brushing with baking soda, then I add in my whitening toothpaste, brush for 1 minute or so.

Sometimes I gargle with hydrogen peroxide (YUCK)

My teeth have gotten mighty clean, and the coffee stains and what not are certainly gone, but my teeth aren't WHITE, just like an off white.

Will my teeth get white over time or will I have to get some kind of artificial product?

Summer is upon us, and fine ass ho's definitely like a man with a nice smile, and that means white teeth. Super white. Like my skin, only whiter.

Just wondering what you peeps say? I have heard brushing with strawberrys, but idk about that...

Whitened teeth make you a prick..someone will come up and punch you in the mouth for being one, so you end up loosing them.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2011, 05:06:38 AM »
Yanks, perfect teeth and 50" waists.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2011, 05:21:33 AM »

lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2011, 06:36:06 PM »
-Had mine whitened through the dentist. He took a mold of my teeth from which made soft plastic cups that fit over my teeth; one for the lower teeth and one for the uppers. This costs about $300. The whitening gel that I put into the liner only runs about $12 from the dentist. Once I got rid of all that old stain, the maintenance was easy. After about five years, I bought another tube of whitening gel to touch my choppers up. My teeth are really white. People comment on them all the time.

I brush twice daily using a Sonicare toothbrush. I floss once a day in the morning. A couple of times a week, I swish a little hydrogen peroxide over them for about thirty seconds. Nice white teeth can help even an ugly old dude like me look better.

If you're only gonna floss once a day, skip the morning floss and do it at night before bed. Rotten food stuck in your teeth all night when you sleep creates more bacteria than is necessary ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »

Gums only bleed when I brush with too much baking soda.

Cancelled my credit cards years ago, waiting until I have all debts paid before trying to re-establish myself.

Bro, Tea tree oil toothpaste. It will actually stop gums from receding. And will for sure help with bleeding gums. Trust me on this one. Get the kind without fluoride ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2011, 12:56:56 AM »
If you're only gonna floss once a day, skip the morning floss and do it at night before bed. Rotten food stuck in your teeth all night when you sleep creates more bacteria than is necessary ;)

Funny, I was just thinking about that this morning while flossing. I believe I started flossing in the morning because I would forget at night for some reason. Of course flossing at night makes more sense. Actually, I flossed after dinner tonight because I had food stuck between my teeth and it was driving me nuts.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2011, 01:03:51 AM »
So the whitening mouth washes contain, big surprise, hydrogen peroxide. They just taste better.

Dropped the baking soda to once a day and my gums love me for it.

Teeth look substantially improved!!!! To say the least!!! Not fake white, but pretty darn white, and so much so that I have been smiling with more confidence. Fuck you if you think that comment is gay or whatever, it's the truth.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2011, 02:08:48 AM »
you guys are obsessed with your teeth, the capitalistic american corporations have fooled you once again.

Having a nice smile can get you a lot....
just say that you don't brush your teeth...admit it...

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2011, 02:28:08 AM »
When teeth are too white it looks ridiculous.

Besides, men are supposed to be ugly and stink.

Exactly.

Ive seen these bitches who obviously has teeth whitening and it just looks sad and pitiful. What people wont do for vanity these days... ::)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2011, 02:29:24 AM »
that's probably the truth, teeth too white look fake and like you are trying too hard, isn't attractive at all, just adds to the whole fake persona.

Sorry, but I have to agree again. You hit the nail on the head my friend.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2011, 10:01:52 AM »

Yeah, I am sure I would love to have teeth like you wankers. Fuck that shit.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2011, 12:39:16 PM »
Clean, healthy and white teeth are a sign of good health.

I agree.
D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »
Clean, healthy and white teeth are a sign of good health.

They are the sign of a blown up runaway ego..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »

I agree.

I'll bet these are caps and not her real teeth. They are far too even. Too much eye make up, bleached hair, lip liner outside the margins of her lips and a fake tan are all pretty good indicators that there isn't much about her that is real....not to forget those plastic boobies of hers. No doubt she looks a mess after a hard night....scary!