Author Topic: Best Steroid Cycles - Mine is Best  (Read 3931 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Best Steroid Cycles - Mine is Best
« on: June 02, 2011, 05:31:05 PM »
Well, I'd like to hear some of the best cycles to run. here is one of my favorite of all time:

Deca
Sustanon
Dianabol on the front
Winstrol on the back
test prop on the back

i have consistently put on 30-35 pounds of muscle while on 16 week cycles of this and each time, with an aggressive PCT, I kept between 24 to 27 pounds of it....

Plain and simple. build mass and quality muscle on the front side of the cycle. Solidfy the gains on the back sid while shredding fat. Nothing against othe rroids but with this cycle, you take some of the safest compounds that provide some of the best and most sustainable gains.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Best Steroid Cycles - Mine is Best
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »
Well, I'd like to hear some of the best cycles to run. here is one of my favorite of all time:

Deca
Sustanon
Dianabol on the front
Winstrol on the back
test prop on the back

i have consistently put on 30-35 pounds of muscle while on 16 week cycles of this and each time, with an aggressive PCT, I kept between 24 to 27 pounds of it....

Plain and simple. build mass and quality muscle on the front side of the cycle. Solidfy the gains on the back sid while shredding fat. Nothing against othe rroids but with this cycle, you take some of the safest compounds that provide some of the best and most sustainable gains.

Considering that you say you retain approximately 25 lbs each time you cycle, how often are you cycling and a what point will you change your cycle. Afterall, four cycles would equal 100 lbs of (muscle?) gain.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 06:04:05 PM »
I am on first cycle in 4 years. i didnt say i maintained that 25 pounds (each time) my whole life without losing any of it. What i mean is that over the course of a 15 year period, i have ran about 6 cycles of this and each time I put on that weight and kept it. i have had several injuries and surgeries though that have brought me back down several times. For example, i had a few pins put in my foot last year and couldnt really train right for 6 months. major bone surgery. I lost all the way back down to 205 from not being able to train and such. Now i am starting cycle and will gain about 30 pounds and be able to keep about 20-25 pounds of it. When I start really cutting hard, i will lose a few more pounds of it... and so on and so on..... I could have kept it and kept growing like a monster but like i said, injuries and diffferent phases of training cause you to lose back down in alot of cases. Hope this makes sense. I dont bulk year around or i would b ejust keeping the pounds on everytime and gowing non stop and your math would be correct.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »
I am on first cycle in 4 years. i didnt say i maintained that 25 pounds (each time) my whole life without losing any of it. What i mean is that over the course of a 15 year period, i have ran about 6 cycles of this and each time I put on that weight and kept it. i have had several injuries and surgeries though that have brought me back down several times. For example, i had a few pins put in my foot last year and couldnt really train right for 6 months. major bone surgery. I lost all the way back down to 205 from not being able to train and such. Now i am starting cycle and will gain about 30 pounds and be able to keep about 20-25 pounds of it. When I start really cutting hard, i will lose a few more pounds of it... and so on and so on..... I could have kept it and kept growing like a monster but like i said, injuries and diffferent phases of training cause you to lose back down in alot of cases. Hope this makes sense. I dont bulk year around or i would b ejust keeping the pounds on everytime and gowing non stop and your math would be correct.

Sorry about the setbacks due to your injuries and surgeries. I am fortunate to not have experienced any serious setbacks due to either of those issues in my many years of lifting. My setbacks were mostly due to losing interest or other demands on my time.

D-bol and test shots once a week from our family doctor took me from a really skinny 5'11" sixteen year-old geek, weighing in at 126 lbs to a massive 144 lbs in three months. Of course the dose was really modest compared to what some folks take. Then again, when I was eighteen another cycle of D-bol with weekly test shots got me up to 185 lbs in about six months. And to think, that was without knowing crap all about bodybuilding.

When I was twenty-nine, I did another cycle of D-bol minus the testosterone shots. I was lifting pretty heavy at the time. My weight went up to 225 lbs, thanks in part to a co-worker selling me whole milk from his farm. I felt great....like the mass monster I had imagined myself to be in my head....in truth, I was more fatpanda then muscleman.

About ten years ago, I did another cycle of D-bol. Of course by this time, it was illegal and I got it from an Internet supplier. Still, I added about twenty pounds of muscle and according to my then co-worker looked really buff.

Each time the D-bol dosage was a mere 5 mg a day....very low by most folks standards. For whatever reason, probably the low dosage, I don't get sides from D-bol with the possible exception of a minor amount of water weight. I also seem to respond very well.

For the last two years, I have been on TRT. My doctor prescribed 150 mg a week. The lab results show my total testosterone is now at a solid 750 to 1,000. In the last two years while on test cyp I have added about 25 lbs of muscle. Of course, I also retired during this time and am much more consistant at working out.

On the theory that one can never have enough muscle, I have considered upping my test dose to 300 mg a week and/or adding D-bol into the mix once again. I know I could carry another 20 lbs of muscle at least.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 09:40:13 PM »

Deca
Sustanon
Dianabol on the front
Winstrol on the back
test prop on the back

Good cycle, can you list the dosages for each steroid?
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 09:03:19 AM »

Deca
Sustanon
Dianabol on the front
Winstrol on the back
test prop on the back

Good cycle man.  8)

But I call bs on the "35 pounds of muscle" in 16 weeks. muscle + water and fat yes but not pure muscle. People dont have conception on what couple pounds of muscle look like on a body let alone 35.

Good luck.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
Good cycle man.  8)

But I call bs on the "35 pounds of muscle" in 16 weeks. muscle + water and fat yes but not pure muscle. People dont have conception on what couple pounds of muscle look like on a body let alone 35.

Good luck.

what he said..... id go as far to state no one even knows how much mass they actualy have untill they get totaly ripped for a show, brings alot of egos crashing to earth

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »
I ran the exact cycle listed by John a few times many years ago with good results. It is definitely a good stack and exactly how I'd stack those compounds in a 16wk cycle. However, as time has gone by my preferences have changed.

Off-Season Favorite:

Test-e or Cyp
Deca
Tren
Dbol
*AI if needed

Either Deca or Tren is used the first 8-12wks and the other is used the following 8-12wks. Dbol is run the first 4-6wks with a 4-6wk break and another 4-6wk run when a sticking point is reached. Test is the entire time and even with long ester gear such as E or Cyp I prefer every other day injections of a smaller dosing than massive injections 1-2 times per wk.

Diet Favorite:

Test-E or Cyp
Tren
Winstrol
T-3
Clen
Arimidex or Letrozole
*Possibly Anadrol
*Possibly low amounts of Deca

Diet normally starts with Test and maybe a little Deca, Tren is added for about 12wks and usually goes from eod to ed by the last 4wks. AI's are eod with ed the last couple wks, clen and T-3 are the entire diet with low dose and very slow moderate ramp up as needed. Winstrol is generally used the last 6wks with the dose doubling at the end.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »
test enan
tren enan
eq

dbol @ the beginning
var at the end

strong like bull ;)