Author Topic: What is your current post count  (Read 3469 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: What is your current post count
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »
you won't do it, you know you look like shit and everyone else knows it too.

oh let me guess, anyone who asks for picture proof is "gay"

no pics = all lies.  end of story
you stalking me for a pic is really gay.  You expecting another man to post pictures to prove something to a bunch a fucking losers is ridicules     I could post a picture of me holding a sign that says slacker and you guys would still deny it.     I sent pics to some members on this board.  they know the truth and from what I have seen they are the stand up people.  the rest of this board is gayer than Bay and deny it.   I WILL NEVER EVER EVER POST A PICTURE ON THE INTERNET  NOT HERE NOT ANYWHERE. I NEVER EVER EVER EVEER HAVE   SO IF YOU THINK THAT PICTURE IS ME YOUR DUMBER THAN DIRT 
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »
 8)
I

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »
you stalking me for a pic is really gay.  You expecting another man to post pictures to prove something to a bunch a fucking losers is ridicules     I could post a picture of me holding a sign that says slacker and you #### would still deny it.     I sent pics to some members on this board.  they know the truth and from what I have seen they are the stand up people.  the rest of this board is gayer than Bay and deny it.   I WILL NEVER EVER EVER POST A PICTURE ON THE INTERNET  NOT HERE NOT ANYWHERE. I NEVER EVER EVER EVEER HAVE   SO IF YOU THINK THAT PICTURE IS ME YOUR DUMBER THAN DIRT 
do it or stfu (no homo)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »
funny thread

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »
do it or stfu (no homo)
WHERES YOUR PICTURE homo
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2011, 09:22:48 PM »
wow someone is a little homophobic  lol  closet fag.  I dont listen to ni g ger music   It lacks class.   Having said that.... You name the time and the place right now and the next time I come to NYC  I will make an appearance.     Why do you keep quoting worthless rapécrap music. No one listens to that shit but nigge rs
Homophobe,says the racist..!?  How can someone be so stupid?
 You Quoted Eminem,so obviously you're admitting you have no class..? You actually believe what you listen to decides what Class bracket you're in..?!! LOL.. Anyone who uses the word guy ,in the way you use it, is as low class as it gets.Your parents should have taught you better than that.. But like they say"you are ,what you come from,"right?
 Next time you come to N.Y.C. ? You and your crew of Phucking Bums don't leave the swamp for shit.. So save your bvllsh!t for someone who believes it..
 Follow through on all your threats Pvssy! You're the biggest joke on the net !  I don't take pics,then you say google me? I don't listen to rap,then you blert out a chorus of Eminems "I am" RAP song..You're a lowlife piece of shit Phaggot..

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2011, 09:40:13 PM »
WHERES YOUR PICTURE homo
oh why are you gay  ::)

ps I've posted before.  and no matter how good or bad it would still be better than pictureless.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2011, 09:47:39 PM »
oh why are you gay  ::)

ps I've posted before.  and no matter how good or bad it would still be better than pictureless.
so by saying that I am pictureless  then you admit that picture is not me. 
I

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2011, 09:54:35 PM »
so by saying that I am pictureless  then you admit that picture is not me. 
it's you

it's proof until you prove otherwise, and not with screencaps of other people.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2011, 09:57:47 PM »
it's you

it's proof until you prove otherwise, and not with screencaps of other people.
then believe its me  I dont care.   Your a huge idiot
if you believe thats me
I

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »
if you believe thats me
spelled "you're" wrong

not that I have perfect grammar but I didn't go in other threads attacking peoples grammar.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2011, 10:01:09 PM »
if you believe thats me
LOL..You're a massive individual.. I was shocked at your level of development!  Top 10 mr.O right there.. 2nd to Brock Lesnar in the UFC.. In the ring Klitschko's need to worry..  You look so classy,and it's obvious (by your looks)you come from wealth.. What was I thinking!?  I'm crapping my pants..

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2011, 10:03:11 PM »
LOL..You're a massive individual.. I was shocked at your level of development!  Top 10 mr.O right there.. 2nd to Brock Lesnar in the UFC.. In the ring Klitschko's need to worry..  You look so classy,and it's obvious (by your looks)you come from wealth.. What was I thinking!?  I'm crapping my pants..
This is fucking golden. You re such a stupid nigg.er  you actually believe that it is me in that picture.  Which tells me I won you I am so deep in your head.
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2011, 10:05:23 PM »
This is fucking golden. You re such a stupid nigg.er  you actually believe that it is me in that picture.  Which tells me I won you I am so deep in your head.
Golden?  As in 3 time Golden Gloves Champ? LOL....!   You're a scrub...! LOL!!!  Hey,You walk in to your doorway sideways? You're massive!  I'm not black.. But you are a Wigger..

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2011, 10:09:02 PM »
Golden?  As in 3 time Golden Gloves Champ? LOL....!   You're a scrub...! LOL!!!  Hey,You walk in to your doorway sideways? You're massive!  I'm not black.. But you are a Wigger..
I live in the country far away from you black folk.  I wear john deere clothing from TSC because its all that fits my massive frame.  I listen to nothing but country music.   I drive a ford f450 pick up   I am a farmer       you eat because I farm.     
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2011, 10:15:31 PM »
I live in the country far away from you black folk.  I wear john deere clothing from TSC because its all that fits my massive frame.  I listen to nothing but country music.   I drive a ford f450 pick up   I am a farmer       you eat because I farm.     
I thought you had multiple luxury cars !? Da Phuck? Oh....! I see...!  You're Brock Lesnar!???  Well if that's the case,I believe the 260/270 at 8% bf....
 Get your stories straight.. I eat,because I pay to eat... You black folk? I told you ,I'm not black,but you being inbred and all,I understand,it's going to take at least a few hundred more times ,before you get it..
 You're a slow ,sick dude.. That identity theft thing,is going to get you in a lot of trouble..! 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2011, 10:55:15 PM »
I thought you had multiple luxury cars !? Da Phuck? Oh....! I see...!  You're Brock Lesnar!???  Well if that's the case,I believe the 260/270 at 8% bf....
 Get your stories straight.. I eat,because I pay to eat... You black folk? I told you ,I'm not black,but you being inbred and all,I understand,it's going to take at least a few hundred more times ,before you get it..
 You're a slow ,sick dude.. That identity theft thing,is going to get you in a lot of trouble..! 
What does living in the country have to do with having nice cars???

I never claimed 8 or 9 %  stupid     I cant believe how stupid you are
I

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2011, 05:23:29 AM »
a lot of you twinks will post anything just so your post count goes up as if you're getting high on it. go work out, do something usefull and get a bang out of life

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2011, 12:09:41 PM »
What does living in the country have to do with having nice cars???

I never claimed 8 or 9 %  stupid     I cant believe how stupid you are
You waste of breath...Read back your lies ,when you replied to me.. You said you had a few luxury cars ,and your own business.. You're so stupid,and spew so many lies you can't remember anything you've said..!?  I thought you were going to make my post stop? I thought you were going to have people come to my gym? You're a Phaggot racist.. You can't believe how stupid I am..?  Read back your posts,then you'll believe that someone as dumb as you actually exists on this earth.. But I can't lie,I'm impressed.. How do you have so much vascularity on those arms,when in your pic,you have a gut.?. That's amazing! 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2011, 02:48:15 PM »
You waste of breath...Read back your lies ,when you replied to me.. You said you had a few luxury cars ,and your own business.. You're so stupid,and spew so many lies you can't remember anything you've said..!?  I thought you were going to make my post stop? I thought you were going to have people come to my gym? You're a Phaggot racist.. You can't believe how stupid I am..?  Read back your posts,then you'll believe that someone as dumb as you actually exists on this earth.. But I can't lie,I'm impressed.. How do you have so much vascularity on those arms,when in your pic,you have a gut.?. That's amazing! 
[/quote]Heres the real funny thing.  You assclowns are so confused you dont know what to believe.      At the end of the day  I am still who I say I am.   6.3 270 12%bf   still rock  a hot wife and fast cars.   Still making sweet cash, Not slowing down for getbig.com      And those of you who actually know me or have at least seen my real pics.  Know  and for me thats good enough.    I would be upset if I were lying... However I speak he truth.    And thats why this is so funny.  Your all so sure of yourselves BUT YOUR ALL DEAD WRONG.  PEACE
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2011, 11:48:39 AM »
Heres the real funny thing.  You assclowns are so confused you dont know what to believe.      At the end of the day  I am still who I say I am.   6.3 270 12%bf   still rock  a hot wife and fast cars.   Still making sweet cash, Not slowing down for getbig.com      And those of you who actually know me or have at least seen my real pics.  Know  and for me thats good enough.    I would be upset if I were lying... However I speak he truth.    And thats why this is so funny.  Your all so sure of yourselves BUT YOUR ALL DEAD WRONG.  PEACE
HUH? We saw your pics..They're all over this site.. I tell you ,you're pretty out of shape,but have Pro sized arms and vascularity.. How did you manage to diet just your biceps ?  LOL.
 Sounds to me like you're running down your wish list..? You don't have cars,you don't have money,you don't own your business and definitely don't have a hot wife..!  You're fat,poor,and ugly.. You get offended every time I call you a filthy Phaggot,as if you want me to say homosexual instead? You prove in every post.you're a liar...! Now what you're bullshitting about,only you know,but what we here on getbig know for certain...is that you lie on every single post..

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »
HUH? We saw your pics..They're all over this site.. I tell you ,you're pretty out of shape,but have Pro sized arms and vascularity.. How did you manage to diet just your biceps ?  LOL.
 Sounds to me like you're running down your wish list..? You don't have cars,you don't have money,you don't own your business and definitely don't have a hot wife..!  You're fat,poor,and ugly.. You get offended every time I call you a filthy Phaggot,as if you want me to say homosexual instead? You prove in every post.you're a liar...! Now what you're bullshitting about,only you know,but what we here on getbig know for certain...is that you lie on every single post..
big worm is a real man
I

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2011, 05:49:12 AM »
Who starts a thread about a members post count?? you honestly, are a waste of fucking skin, no??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2011, 09:24:29 AM »
Who starts a thread about a members post count?? you honestly, are a waste of fucking skin, no??

PT

chris bennett does