Author Topic: pm questions answer/ top drug abusers  (Read 9170 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answer/ top drug abusers
« on: June 03, 2011, 01:30:31 AM »
i was asked to make top 3 drugged up bodybuild now day more than once,, so ill do it here just dont keep asking this after,,the fellas im writing here live on drugs ,,this list is for little men and big man ,,it is proportionaly to height and size,,but number 1 is stil the most abuser bodybuild

1. jose raymeond,, absolitly the most severe drug abuser in today bodybuild,,average genetic

2. branch warren ,, long time abuser ,,and i mean LONG TIME as in over 10 years of abuse,,not use but abuse!

3. philsulina ,,severe abuser of insulina and gh in particular

4. jason cutler,, similar abuse as philsulina but better frame so can pass with less ,,stil severe abuser

5. pacotita,, no need to say much ,,

those are you top 5,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: pm questions answer/ top drug abusers
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 01:33:04 AM »
i was asked to make top 3 drugged up bodybuild now day more than once,, so ill do it here just dont keep asking this after,,the fellas im writing here live on drugs ,,this list is for little men and big man ,,it is proportionaly to height and size,,but number 1 is stil the most abuser bodybuild

1. jose raymeond,, absolitly the most severe drug abuser in today bodybuild,,average genetic

2. branch warren ,, long time abuser ,,and i mean LONG TIME as in over 10 years of abuse,,not use but abuse!

4. jason cutler,, similar abuse as philsulina but better frame so can pass with less ,,stil severe abuser

those are you top 5,,

gh15 approved
"pacotita" lolllllll

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 01:36:27 AM »
  Gustavo Baddel has a different opinion from yours...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 01:48:33 AM »
Speaking of Gustavo he had an incredible two-year run and we basically never heard from him again. Placing low at minor shows.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 01:57:12 AM »

those are you top 5,,

gh15 approved
Not agree...

People with worse genetics have to take much more even just to reach the pro level... So on this list No.5 should be already 1st...and I can't understand YOUR 1st place finisher...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 01:57:52 AM »
Speaking of Gustavo he had an incredible two-year run and we basically never heard from him again. Placing low at minor shows.

Gustavo's strength was his incredible conditioning and muscular density. Even though he competed around only 245 lbs, it was all muscle, and he is a short guy. His physique had flaws: he wasn't the most balanced guy despite his relative lack of size. Nevertheless, his super-dry and hard look allowed him to place at the top of the Olympia during a time when competition wasn't great. If he could bring back his 2005 look, he would still place very high on most shows except maybe for the Olympia.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 02:02:26 AM »
 On the other end of the spectrum, who is abusing the LEAST amount of drugs?

Maybe...... none of them?

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 02:09:28 AM »
 Gustavo's strength was his incredible conditioning and muscular density. Even though he competed around only 245 lbs, it was all muscle, and he is a short guy. His physique had flaws: he wasn't the most balanced guy despite his relative lack of size. Nevertheless, his super-dry and hard look allowed him to place at the top of the Olympia during a time when competition wasn't great. If he could bring back his 2005 look, he would still place very high on most shows except maybe for the Olympia.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I totally agree on Gustavo's strengths but I think 2004 Olympia is by far the toughest Olympia line-up on 21st century. Placing third was a big deal. :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 02:24:02 AM »
What?

Markus Ruehl doesn't make the list?

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 02:27:23 AM »
On the other end of the spectrum, who is abusing the LEAST amount of drugs?

Maybe...... none of them?

Jocelyn Pelletier

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 02:50:40 AM »
friends,, this is not for arguing ,, those are 5 current competetive bodybuild who are the top abusers in the cult,,no argue about it those are facts,,they have to get their hormones somehwere right? those are top 5 ,,and in the order of money expenses

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 02:51:56 AM »
friends,, this is not for arguing ,, those are 5 current competetive bodybuild who are the top abusers in the cult,,no argue about it those are facts,,they have to get their hormones somehwere right? those are top 5 ,,and in the order of money expenses

gh15 approved

Which place is Markus Ruehl?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 02:53:21 AM »
KAI wins this one hands down !!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 02:56:19 AM »
I have no doubt Jose Raymond should be number one. I've heard horror stories about the guy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 02:59:11 AM »
Which place is Markus Ruehl?

he is no competetive ,,when he ws he is top 10,,but jose rayemond practically is drug addict ,,he is maxed so now it is only lots of drugs and he cant maintain this anymore unless lots and lots of drugs,,even with this his physiqe is very average,,but he compete in era where bodybuild is nto good so he is doing ok in small show and in little man competition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 03:32:35 AM »
I have no doubt Jose Raymond should be number one. I've heard horror stories about the guy.

What have you heard ?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 05:01:53 AM »

What have you heard ?

Alot....but one thing that has stuck out in my mind...6000 mg test per week and 8 iu GH.

Truth? I don't know...but he sure as hell doesn't look healthy to me. At least not compared to the rest of the bunch. Granted no pro looks that healthy but he looks positively ghastly.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 05:05:53 AM »
Alot....but one thing that has stuck out in my mind...6000 mg test per week and 8 iu GH.

Truth? I don't know...but he sure as hell doesn't look healthy to me. At least not compared to the rest of the bunch. Granted no pro looks that healthy but he looks positively ghastly.

That's not much at all. Many amateurs go higher than that.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 05:20:36 AM »

That seems pretty fucking high to me.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 05:26:00 AM »
That seems pretty fucking high to me.

that test sure as hell is high, not as total anabolic but as simple TESTOSTERONA! and with all the added tren and other goodies...

then again 8iu gh ??? sounds like fucking nothing to be honest, assuming u meant a day? or maybe it was 8/injection, every 5-6h ;D

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 05:29:17 AM »
What about Kai?!?!

roccoginge

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 05:29:55 AM »
he is no competetive ,,when he ws he is top 10,,but jose rayemond practically is drug addict ,,he is maxed so now it is only lots of drugs and he cant maintain this anymore unless lots and lots of drugs,,even with this his physiqe is very average,,but he compete in era where bodybuild is nto good so he is doing ok in small show and in little man competition

gh15 approved
I think you're a cock sucker, who cares about what others are taking.  If you can help the younger generation, so be it.  Try to make a difference in this stupid cult.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 05:30:14 AM »

gh15 approved

what about 2003 ronnie coleman?

peter said, he could handle the most

(gh in the 40+ iu area)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 05:34:23 AM »
6g is high, especially for a 200 - 210lb man

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 05:41:26 AM »
No surprise here. The guy is a legit gnome.