Author Topic: COPS Anyone still watch this show.  (Read 5169 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
COPS Anyone still watch this show.
« on: June 03, 2011, 08:58:28 PM »
I was just wondering have any of you been watching cops and seen a family member. 
I

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: COPS Anyone still watch this show.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 09:17:27 PM »
I used to but I got tired of these Nazi scumbags making those "big" drug busts when they pull people over.  These cocksuckers throw a little bag of weed on the hood of the car or a 1/4 gram of blow and really think they are doing something for society.  I have no respect for those pieces of shit.  I do enjoy when the blacks get roughed up though.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »
I used to but I got tired of these Nazi scumbags making those "big" drug busts when they pull people over.  These cocksuckers throw a little bag of weed on the hood of the car or a 1/4 gram of blow and really think they are doing something for society.  I have no respect for those pieces of shit.  I do enjoy when the blacks get roughed up though.

this episode was pretty good :)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 09:21:54 PM »
this episode was pretty good :)

Score one for the good guys.

Nice... screaming like a little girl.  :D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »
I was just wondering have any of you been watching cops and seen a family member. 
I think I saw your mother and  father in a Meth lab raid episode?  Then I saw you ,in an undercover transexual bust episode..You offered an undercover sex for money..?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »
Score one for the good guys.

Nice... screaming like a little girl.  :D

LOL x2, when push comes to shove and the cops don't outnumber you 1 to 10 then they are little bitches with a badge and an attitude.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »
What you should be talking about is the dumbasses who drive w/no license, suspended license, or no insurance, or with a head light out, and then get stopped, witht he weed or the 1/4 gram of blow...
Who really is the piece of shit?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 09:33:45 PM »
What you should be talking about is the dumbasses who drive w/no license, suspended license, or no insurance, or with a head light out, and then get stopped, witht he weed or the 1/4 gram of blow...
Who really is the piece of shit?

the cop who stopped them for the dumb shit, they should focus on armed robberies, etc etc, not dumbass car stuff.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 09:34:22 PM »

Why do you gotta keep on posting shitty fucking threads.

We all know you ain't really 270 pounds and 9%bf like you claim. You're just an insecure lying twat.

You should just fuck off.

Hope that helps. Cunnt.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 09:41:06 PM »

We all know you ain't really 270 pounds and 9%bf like you claim. You're just an insecure lying twat.

Hope that helps. Cunnt.
PHUCK YEAH!!  His pic is up on another thread.. He looks lkike sh!t!!!!!! LOL..

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »
PHUCK YEAH!!  His pic is up on another thread.. He looks lkike sh!t!!!!!! LOL..

Where is it? I wanna see what this stupid fuck looks like.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »

Hope that helps. Cunnt.
[/quoteyeah twink this homo
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:14 PM »
anyone who thinks that picture is me   is dumber than dirt
I

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 09:50:15 PM »

Hope that helps. Cunnt.
[/quoteyeah twink this homo

I think you're fucking liar and that's not you. You could have pulled that picture from anywhere. You think we are idiots here? You insecure little bitch.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »
oh no some fag from getbig who teaches engrash to third world ni gg ers doesnt believe me  oh no
I

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 09:52:37 PM »
straight from the horses mouth

zoom in on it

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 09:54:21 PM »

zoom in on it
BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

What a fucking tool. 9% bf? More like 27%.

I look better than this stupid fuck and I don't even try to eat right or lift.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 09:58:03 PM »
the cop who stopped them for the dumb shit, they should focus on armed robberies, etc etc, not dumbass car stuff.

Oh, yeah...so, please tell a officer that...if there is probable cause, and the dumbass has it in his car, let alone if the dumbass, is driving on a suspended license...

BTW, by your logic, they shouldn't stop that person, and arrest them, and then when they hit you in your car at the light....you then cry, why didn't the officer do his job...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 09:58:59 PM »
best one

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »
BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

What a fucking tool. 9% bf? More like 27%.

I look better than this stupid fuck and I don't even try to eat right or lift.
so you admit you dont even work out or eat right yet you have 5000 plus post of stupidity polluting this website   lol your such a fucking tool. 
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 10:10:46 PM »

zoom in on it
LOLOL!! This is his real pic!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »
Outby43....What is that?...How old you were when you came out of the closet? Or how old you will be when you get out of prison?

Largerthanlife? Ok, you really think you're larger than life....Your entire persona reeks of insecurity...You are as simple and as average as you always feared you would be. Your comments in this thread prove it.

The both of you are pathetic low lifes.

Your so god damned stupid...So rather than enforce traffic laws cops should just use psychic powers to determine if they're worth stopping or perhaps just ignore motor vehicle code altogether and stop people for no reason...

Timothy McViegh was arrested because of an improper plate, he turned out to be the Oklahoma City Bomber you fucking idiot.

Niether one of you know anything about the world you live in or the laws that govern it. Both of you are sheep in a world of wolves and sheepdogs. And just like the stupid ass sheep your as affraid of the dog as you are the wolf.

And here you cheer as a man is gunned down in cold blood. You fucking disgust me and you are an embarassment, even amongst this group.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 10:41:03 PM »
Outby43....What is that?...How old you were when you came out of the closet? Or how old you will be when you get out of prison?

Largerthanlife? Ok, you really think you're larger than life....Your entire persona reeks of insecurity...You are as simple and as average as you always feared you would be. Your comments in this thread prove it.

Your so god damned stupid...So rather than enforce traffic laws cops should just use psychic powers to determine if they're worth stopping or perhaps just ignore motor vehicle code altogether and stop people for no reason...

Timothy McViegh was arrested because of an improper plate, he turned out to be the Oklahoma City Bomber you fucking idiot.

Niether one of you know anything about the world you live in or the laws that govern it. Both of you are sheep in a world of wolves and sheepdogs. And just like the stupid ass sheep your as affraid of the dog as you are the wolf.

And here you cheer as a man is gunned down in cold blood. You fucking disgust me and you are an embarassment, even amongst this group.

holy meltdown !

:-*

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 01:07:18 PM »

KABOOOOM x2

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 01:30:40 PM »
one of my favorite.