Author Topic: ergopharm 1-AD.. making sure its real...  (Read 3611 times)

JStainless

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
ergopharm 1-AD.. making sure its real...
« on: September 08, 2005, 06:48:23 AM »
I ordered ergopharm 1-AD from a supplement store in canada. He repacked it into an eagolean amp bottle so it would pass through customs, so i just wanna make sure that the pills i have are really 1-AD.

They are a medium sized capsule filled with a white powder, does this sound familiar to anyone?    or maybe they are just in a white colored capsule, im not sure.

Also.. how many mg is each pill, since i dont have the bottle to tell..

Thanks guys

Brolly

• Getbig IV
  • Dick for days, Ass for weeks
Re: ergopharm 1-AD.. making sure its real...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 04:53:09 PM »
100 mgs per pill
white caps
white powder [chalky]
60 pills

Personal note: if you don't see an increase in strength & muscle hardness, then the product he sent you is bogus.  Increase in strength will be the number thing you will notice if it is the real deal.
GspotRocksGspot

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 08:15:08 PM »
yeah if its real, you will get big and strong but you will also get lazy and your sex drive might go down. why? dont know but those are the side effects.
Thaiboxing,Bjj

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 08:47:21 PM »

i personally hated all 1-ad and 1-test products ... i didnt gain s'hit from 1-ad  just felt 'dry' and 1-test gave me some nice intial gains but it proved to be fools gold and quickly disipated after i ceased usin it! they all made me feel like shit and not feel like trainin or eatin at all!

i always thought 4-ad was the bomb .. my weight climbed nicely.. i ate like horse and felt horny.. in fact mad horny! that was a feel good hormone!

and this is the truth... years ago i bought AST 4-diol .. just one bottle.. and took it over the space of a month.. with no trainin or extra calories i gained a solid fourteen pounds.. which stayed permanently .. i only took two caps per day!
it was f'uckin awesome!

the next best thing was 1fasts 4-ad transdermal .. i was a sexual colosus on that stuff.

but pro-hormones were weird.. they only really worked the first time i used them!

id love to try 4-diol again to see if it was the product or the the fact i was a first time user that gave me such explosive gains ... and i repeat.. i wasnt even weight trainin at the time and took then out of curiosity!

go with 4-ad my friend ... but dont use san 4-ad.. that just gave me a distended stomach!

IF YOU CAN FIND ANY!! :-[

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 10:41:43 AM »
I agree 4-ad was the shit! i wish i could get some or at least find something thats comparable. i gained about 14 lbs. myself with a pretty good strength increase.