Author Topic: Lawrence O'Donnell Warns O'Reilly To Avoid 'Weinergate' By Waving '04 Sex Scanda  (Read 1240 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Your hero Weiner is the biggest joke in politics right now.  :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Blacken is truly obsessed w fox.   Must be the only channel in the rec room at the group home. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
thank you, L O'D....I had forgotten all about Billo's sexual blunder.  Time to review and be amused all over again!
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Blacken is truly obsessed w fox.   Must be the only channel in the rec room at the group home.  

i know it's what you watch because it's the only channel you can get in the getto with rabbit ears  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
i know it's what you watch because it's the only channel you can get in the getto with ribbit ears  :D :D

For the billionth time I don't watch fox news. 

Purge_WTF

Keith Olbermann may be a flaming Liberal, but this is something anyone who hates O'Loofah can enjoy:

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

For the billionth time I don't watch fox news. 

THATS HARD TO BELIEVE

MM2K

• Getbig IV
In fairness, Odonell is right about ONE thing, Oreilly was wrong to claim that the left wing media is trying to protect him - the MSM in general seems to be pushing on this story in spite of thier ideology. The reason is that something juicy like this gets headlines, and most people put thier livelihoods and jobs in front of thier ideology.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
In fairness, Odonell is right about ONE thing, Oreilly was wrong to claim that the left wing media is trying to protect him - the MSM in general seems to be pushing on this story in spite of thier ideology. The reason is that something juicy like this gets headlines, and most people put thier livelihoods and jobs in front of thier ideology.

any story involving a dick or a pussy is going to get massive coverage..no matter the ideology ;)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
any story involving a dick or a pussy is going to get massive coverage..no matter the ideology ;)
Amen to that!
w