Author Topic: Only uncrowned Mr Olympia is Victor Martinez....Shawn, Flex and Levrone never.  (Read 26662 times)

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
Well it's obvious ( again entertaining you did compete ) that you didn't ask the right questions but I'm leaning more towards your comprehension plain sucks.

What do you want me to ask?  I’m actually having dinner with a judge next weekend.

See you think typing in circles is gonna save you and it wont. I've explained numerous times what part of the criteria YOU did NOT know either one of three things , 1) you're trolling , 2) you're not and 3) or you're dense . And I'm sure you bought videos by a judge and it explained everything which is exactly why your scratching your head trying to figure out how Dorian can win a symmetry round , again if the criteria was explained to you then you have lackadaisical comprehension abilities because if you knew YOU WOULD NOT be asking.

Apparently the judge didn't explain that dry muscles are ' flat ' muscles 

I’m not typing in circles unless you see that I keep typing the same thing and you don’t really have an adequate response.  I also don’t need to be saved from anything.  I’ve won this debate if it ever was one.  This is just the aftermath.  You’ve assumed much and comprehended little.  I’m not scratching my head as to why Dorian won with straight firsts a lot of times.  I’ve given you the reason why.  I haven’t really asked you anything besides to make a point and you refuse.  I’ve tried different ways to explain things to you.  Also if a judge said “dry muscle” I don’t need to ask them if it is flat.  Chances are they don’t have degrees in Nutrition or Kinesiology. 

I touched on symmetry and what it meant , having a small waist and hips , small joints , classic taper it ALSO includes muscle balance & proportion , muscle length , torso length , arm length in relation to the torso , structure NOT according to you a textbook definition of right/left exactness   I guess the judge didn't explain to you that on the tapes either   wait maybe he did and you just didn't get it , which very well may be the case because there is a LOT I've typed that you still can't seem to get.

I can’t seem to get a lot of things you type because you aren’t that intelligent.  When talking to retarded people how much are you ever going to understand of what they say?  They miss something initially which makes the task difficult.  Do you realize that your shoddy definition of symmetry is similar to my other definition?  Flow is reached by having those things you typed.  Shawn was superior in just about every one of those things you listed.  It is nice to know that you finally agree that Shawn was more symmetrical.  Why couldn’t you have done that in the beginning?  I guess it just wouldn’t have been that much fun.  Also do you see how you downplay symmetry and proportion yet bring up how height is a factor?

What's funny about your statement is you claim ' Typing just doesn't get it done. ' and what do you do? just type hahahahaha and you have the audacity to type I don't understand the concept of debate and fail to understand logic hehehehehehehehe

I compete.  You just type.  You can’t type so much that you dehydrate the muscle.  Understand now?

oh because it wasn't mention specifically it doesn't mean anything? the irony is you agree with me height is a factor which is why no very tall guys are champions , I never said it was a major factor but it does come into play , ever here the OLD expression a good big man will always beat a good small one? ever wonder where that came from? How about the fact that no really short guys ever won the Olympia? height comes into play with who has a better structure ( symmetry   ) who can carry more muscular bulk

I don’t agree with you that onstage, height matters.  Height matters when you’re trying to fill in the gaps or if it leaves you misshapen.  When you get on stage whether the gaps are filled in matters or if you have odd proportions.  How close you come to hitting your head on a doorway shouldn’t matter.  Franco and Dickerson were pretty short.

I know you couldn't figure out how Dorian won the symmetry round , and more of his strengths and show in this round which is why he always won it , convincingly

I can figure it out.  They system is flawed.  I know you think the judging is perfect but it isn’t.

Has nothing to do with me , it's compared to Dorian which you brought up. Again it's much easier to be 176lbs and ripped than 260lbs. And you never proved ANYTHING you type things , Dorian wasn't always the biggest absolutely nope ( size alone means shit when it's not conditioned ) Dorian wasn't always the best conditioned? ( says you and your proof is you typing it ) and Dorian wasn't always the best at symmetry , depends if you mean by small waist & hips and waist compared to a guy 205lbs you'll get no argument from me , but as far as balance & proportion Dorian's was actually rather great , Dorian was always the best meeting ALL of the criteria better than the guys he competed with , sure some may have met part(s) of it better but considering ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS Dorian meet most of it better than the rest

Well if you think that what hamdullah achieved is easy given your perspective then you have to understand that’s completely meaningless.  You said he was always in the best condition and I said he wasn’t.  I listed people that were in better shape and you gave the excuse that they weren’t that big.  You lose, plain and simple.  They were in better shape and you couldn’t even deny it.  Dorian’s balance and proportions still weren’t what Shawn’s were. 

A concept you can't grasp , still. Playing Devil's advocate let's say Hamdullah did have better conditioning than Dorian and? ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS , does he carry more muscular bulk than Dorian? NO does he have better balance & proportion than Dorian? NO does he look better in all poses compared to Dorian? NO. This is the beauty of ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS no one part of the criteria supersedes the others

You forgot what this was in reference to.  You said Dorian was better in all of the criteria which isn’t true.  I didn’t say Hamdullah should have beaten him.

Shawn Ray may have had better symmetry than Dorian but does he have better balance & proportion? Shawn is shorter ( height working against him ) he has a longer torso and short legs , he has high calves and narrow clavicles and not much back width , all works against him against someone like Dorian , does he carry more muscular bulk than Dorian? NO how about conditioning? now you could say Shawn comes close to Dorian however does he supplement that conditioning with size and thickness like Dorian? NO again Dorian meets more of the criteria than his contemporaries in any round in any pose and Dorian could still lose a couple of poses and still win the round with a straight firsts and why? both the high and low scores are tossed out ( I'm sure the tapes told you that too )

Shawn doesn’t really have narrow clavicles. I can’t think of one muscle group on his body that had worse shape than Dorian’s.  Why do you keep typing that the high and low scores are taken out?  Does this help any point you’re trying to make?  How many athlete meetings have you gone to?  Well they have one at every competition where they go over how we’ll be judged.  Shawn killed Dorian in symmetry which means he had to make up a lot of ground to still win the symmetry round.

Dorian has density , dryness ( not flatness ) and size this is the pinnacle of conditioning , very hard to bring this combo in and Dorian did it year-in-year-out better than his competition , combine that with great balance & proportion and being pretty complete explained why he DOMINATED like no other , you keep insisting you learned the IFBB judging criteria a while ago and you know it yet you don't agree with Dorian winning which proves you don't know how things are judged and are in direct contradiction with the judges , so either way you're fucked.

Dorian without a doubt did as much as he could with what he had.  He just didn’t have that much naturally when it came to symmetry compared to Shawn.  You’re fucked if you admit that in the history of the IFBB even one athlete was judged incorrectly.  I think everyone but you know that there has been some poor judging over the years.

Dorian wasn't much taller than Shawn , but he was really that much bigger especially in 1994 Dorian was 262lbs and Shawn was just 205lbs if that's not much bigger to you than what can I say?   and I'm sure Dorian's bigger bones accounted for the extra weight 

His bigger bones accounted for extra weight but it also gave the illusion that he was smaller than he was against someone with  a smaller bone structure.

Shawn was more aesthetic due to his ' symmetry ' but that's not saying much his balance wasn't spectacular and neither was his structure and that alone doesn't account for much anyway because ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS , Shawn's advantage in symmetry doesn't compensate for his deficiency in other aspects of the criteria compared to Dorian

Shawn wasn’t the only competitor that handed Dorian his ass when it came to symmetry.  When you keep typing that all rounds are physique rounds, it just shows how little you can think for yourself.  It doesn’t even make sense to keep typing. Once again that argument is for the posing round not the symmetry one.

Reading the IFBB judging criteria and understanding it are two very different things , perhaps you did read it but you obviously didn't get it which is a common theme with you , YOU have a problem with Dorian's wins this mean you think the judges are wrong and you are right , well there you go sport go get your judging jacket on and show'em how it's done.

The judges are inconsistent with the judging criteria.  You go get a straight jacket.  My place is onstage. 
Come get me.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
powerbar are you slightly retarded?  ;D

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
powerbar are you slightly retarded?

I'm actually quite intelligent.  What is it that doesn't make sense to you?
Come get me.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
No it wasn't it was business as usual

yup... :'(

ND got torn a new asshole in this thread. wow.

what an embarrassment.
Flower Boy Ran Away