Author Topic: superior african americans get really pissed off when i beat them at the boxing  (Read 2100 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
game on xbox many quit the game after i knock them down 2 times or intentially disqualify them selves. this is in a much higher percentage than white boy
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
that's not good for their blood pressure to get so worked up over a loss, tell them to eat some garlic and dark chocolate

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
that's not good for their blood pressure to get so worked up over a loss, tell them to eat some garlic and dark chocolate

im thinking that losing is effecting there sickle cell directly at the core
A

Reeves

• Getbig IV
im thinking that losing is effecting there sickle cell directly at the core

Oh, man...This one is a gem!  I'm getting sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy just thinking of the ass whooping you're giving them peepses.   Sickle cell anemia in the form of Johnny la poste de Falcone' rears its viperish head with deadly accuracy.... ;)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
Is the real life bag training improving your boxing in the game?  I know after I go drive up a mountain road I do better on racing games.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
game on xbox many quit the game after i knock them down 2 times or intentially disqualify them selves. this is in a much higher percentage than white boy

i thought you were going to say crack house.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
you show em falcon!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV