Author Topic: Its time Stark to get the boot  (Read 10402 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Its time Stark to get the boot
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2011, 01:09:31 PM »
You do realize nothing says 'insecure' like snapping a cell phone pic of yourself posing in the mirror, in a crowded gym, right?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2011, 01:11:59 PM »
You do realize nothing says 'insecure' like snapping a cell phone pic of yourself posing in the mirror, in a crowded gym, right?

nothing more insecure than thinking this is insecure, hope this helps

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »
nothing more insecure than thinking this is insecure, hope this helps

Very cool pics bro, digging the suit and tie, big arms too man, great job!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 01:39:53 PM »
Very cool pics bro, digging the suit and tie, big arms too man, great job!

thanks man, you are one of the coolest cats of getbig, i have seen some of your pics pimpim with a suit on too!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »
Stark is great!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 05:01:09 PM »
Stark is an idiot Bam Bam

posts only negative useless crap, looks like a doughie nazi, a chubby Hitler fan, loves gore videos, and his iq is lower than G-thang (if it's possible)

agreed,,,and he goes out of his way to use the word guy in every thread he posts in

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 03:16:54 AM »
bam-bam I am here since 2006 so what makes you think you can get me booted? :D
lol you're nobody anyways but...the reason I gave chick a semihard time (no homo)

1) He's an asshole
2) He's an self centered getbig hating asshole

Musclecenter:
I have issues when people make fun of mentally challenge people, and especially musclecenter since I have huge respect for him - but you
could have seen that all by reading the thread properly but you rather decided to start a threat yourself ;)

You on the other hand are an entirely different issue all together, you have as much spine as a yellyfish, you're weak minded and a you never pass an opportunity to kiss ass with your "idols" and "pros" you are what I call in real life a weakling ;) I wouldn't go as far as calling you garbage but your not exactly class either.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 05:33:58 AM »
Stark and MC = good people - its getbig no one gives a shit about comments like that - Bam Bam go fuck your mothers wart infested asshole you cock slurping douchebag <--- see normal post on GB

OT: Musclecentre = not natural  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 05:42:11 AM »
Stark and MC = good people - its getbig no one gives a shit about comments like that - Bam Bam go fuck your mothers wart infested asshole you cock slurping douchebag <--- see normal post on GB

:o

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 06:02:15 AM »
 Stark is a cunnt.

In real life I bet he is a complete douchebag.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 06:04:59 AM »
Stark is a cunnt.

In real life I bet he is a complete douchebag.

The fact alone that you still haven't figure out how to use the color code to cunt around speaks volumes
for your intellect my skinny Paki ;)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 06:07:16 AM »

The fact alone that you still haven't figure out how to use the color code to cunt around speaks volumes
for your intellect my skinny Paki ;)

I just don't give a fuck about that actually.

Here's a picture of Stark and his closet fagg buddies.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 06:14:53 AM »
I just don't give a fuck about that actually.

Here's a picture of Stark and his closet fagg buddies.

Oh what self ownage ... let me make a comparison

As you said, picture that resembles myself (even if it doest but hey I go along with the joke)

Picture of you :)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 06:19:40 AM »
Oh what self ownage ... let me make a comparison

As you said, picture that resembles myself (even if it doest but hey I go along with the joke)

Picture of you :)

You're a fucking idiot if you think those skinheads look cool. I see a bunch of complete fucking TOOLS when I look at them. Sheep following a meme because they can't think for themselves.

Oh that's right, you think i'm some Indian guy named the shadow.  ::)

A few days ago everyone was saying I was Bluto, last month everyone thought I was MemberX, you're the only idiot here who actually thinks i'm some Indian guy who speaks English as a second language.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2011, 06:20:42 AM »

Again Lou, you are bringing in "mom's", very infantile and not funny not to mention, very third grade humour/humor.  Some things to bring you into adulthood...get a pet...and take care of it. Learn how to cook and clean...to take care of yourself.  Don't get into snarky arguments and don't insult people just because they have a different opinion.  Stark is a very big boy and can take care of himself, by doing what you are doing, it looks like you have a boy crush on him.  Let's be positive!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!

BE/SEE/ACT/REMAIN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 06:24:28 AM »
If I remember correctly BFRS, you claimed to be of Scotch-Irish and Germanic ancestry correct? Not hating man, just asking ;)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 06:28:14 AM »
If I remember correctly BFRS, you claimed to be of Scotch-Irish and Germanic ancestry correct? Not hating man, just asking ;)

Yup i'm German, Scotch, English, Irish. I'm white as hell with light hair as I proved in pics.

This idiot Stark think i'm an Indian guy who speaks English as a second language. He's an ex-skinhead who huffed too much paint.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 06:29:25 AM »
You're a fucking idiot if you think those skinheads look cool. I see a bunch of complete fucking TOOLS when I look at them. Sheep following a meme because they can't think for themselves.

Oh that's right, you think i'm some Indian guy named the shadow.  ::)

A few days ago everyone was saying I was Bluto, last month everyone thought I was MemberX, you're the only idiot here who actually thinks i'm some Indian guy who speaks English as a second language.

Did I ever say that they look cool? You need to learn to pay attention boy ;)
And in regards to "The shadow" we both know the truth, right now I am not going to give away my trump card but I may do in the future who knows who knows:)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 06:31:53 AM »
Yup i'm German, Scotch, English, Irish. I'm white as hell with light hair as I proved in pics.

This idiot Stark think i'm an Indian guy who speaks English as a second language. He's an ex-skinhead who huffed too much paint.

lol you keep pushing the fact that I am ex-Skinhead *(there are no ex Skinheads) like it's an insult hah :D I am proud of being a skinhead, the difference which skinny little Pakis like you don't understand I was an Oi and Sharp skin google it up ;)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 06:35:57 AM »
Did I ever say that they look cool? You need to learn to pay attention boy ;)
And in regards to "The shadow" we both know the truth, right now I am not going to give away my trump card but I may do in the future who knows who knows:)

You're an idiot. Please post your bullshit trump card right now.

I'll post another picture of myself soon and make you look stupid.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 06:39:08 AM »
The man now accused of the drunken-driving murder of a teenage girl has spent less than two months in county jail despite a lifetime of crime that forced even his parents to seek protection, records show.

Austin Jeffrey Farley, 26, has instead spent most of his adult life on probation, checking into and out of treatment centers, the records show. He has never faced serious prison time until this week, when his truck collided with a car coming from a birthday party, fatally injuring a high-school cheerleader.

Farley has a long problem with alcohol, his court records show, and prosecutors say he was so drunk after the crash that he had trouble standing. They have charged him with murder and driving under the influence; he pleaded not guilty Wednesday...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 05:27:04 PM »
SHARP skinheads try desperately to mooch off the intimidating reputation of real skinheads while hiding behind the facade of anti prejudice.

LMAO!!!! "SHARPs" ahahahahahahahaaAaahahah ahhahaha!!! Fuckin dorks!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!