Author Topic: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal  (Read 50405 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: 0pen Letter To Mr Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2011, 03:12:35 AM »
So you saying there's no need to eat as much? What's your opinion on protein shakes?

Natural here btw.
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2011, 03:12:52 AM »
I don't think GH15 is anything more than a gimmick who spouts the same old shit day in day out. I highly doubt he's a pro, just some regular fan of bodybuilding hiding behind a keyboard - he posts way too frequently to be anything near legit. I stopped reading his "pm answered" threads months ago and his spelling seems to be getting worse instead of better - it's like he's trying too hard to be something he's not.

I don't think he should be removed though, as I'm all for freedom of speech, the mods should just send all his threads to the Steroid board instead.  

wrong on all aspect,,but in regarding to steroid board,,i only posting there once in a blue moon ,,my posting are here for reason ,,moment they move out of here i move out of getbig,,
everything gh15 does is for reason ,,and the gossip and opinion is where it belong ,,it will one day outted who was the pro behind the account,,and i dont need it to be on steroid board,,

in regarding to not reasing gh15...if you didnt read it you woudnt post here,,and wouldnt commment,,every single bodybuild who ever touched weight first thing upon opening eyes is going to read what gh15 say last,,it already common practice for years,,the reason it is known is because every posting is views by 1000s and every day more and more pms ,,when someone is not impoerant it is stopped talked about,,its human nature,,the reason it can be with gh15 is ..gh15 tells the truth as it was is and will be in bodybuild,,when you walk the walk it is easy friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2011, 03:14:31 AM »
wrong on all aspect,,but in regarding to steroid board,,i only posting there once in a blue moon ,,my posting are here for reason ,,moment they move out of here i move out of getbig,,
everything gh15 does is for reason ,,and the gossip and opinion is where it belong ,,it will one day outted who was the pro behind the account,,and i dont need it to be on steroid board,,

in regarding to not reasing gh15...if you didnt read it you woudnt post here,,and wouldnt commment,,every single bodybuild who ever touched weight first thing upon opening eyes is going to read what gh15 say last,,it already common practice for years,,the reason it is known is because every posting is views by 1000s and every day more and more pms ,,when someone is not impoerant it is stopped talked about,,its human nature,,the reason it can be with gh15 is ..gh15 tells the truth as it was is and will be in bodybuild,,when you walk the walk it is easy friend

gh15 approved

Don't bother with this thread. Leave this one to your pupils.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2011, 03:21:38 AM »
So you always knew that masterona is better than letro for drying you out and keeping a boner?
You knew how many units of gh to take before the real magic happens? What's the best Chinese gh out there? Who are the best hormona chefs out there? Who sells bunk?

not only does he not know dat! like the speling? its dj home of ebonics speling : )
but! ,,there is lot of things i still dont say ,,i will in due time,,

fellas dont understand so many things in bodybuild,,they do not understand that on hgh when you finaly down to 6-7% you are done with gaining fat,,no matter what the fuck you do ,,you can sit eat icecream 3 times a day ,,you can eat lots and lots of calorie and you are done getting fat,,you will only retain water,,fellas do not get it thats why we are 250 and they are 180,,yes they are good condition but we are very much same good condition only 250,, the reason is gh and its ability to allow you to basicaly take any hormone of your desire in real high doses,,

fellas think umm i wont take dianabolona because im on 1.5 gram testosterona and 1200 mg of nandrolona and equipona ...they dont understand that it wont matter they can take dianabolona too it will only cause water retention nto fat gain while on hgh,,you will only grow and thicken more,,this is the secret one of them behind bodybuild ,,advanced bodybuild,,

this is why jason and i tell you all the time BUY AS MUCH HGH AS YOU CAN ,,you ask all the time how spike from this site got to be 260 ...you ask how this fella got to be 245 ,,and that fella 250 all 5'10 lol all 6-8% all with abs ...you ask how  twister can be 220 and somewhat in shape...well he lok like balonie now but at 205 he is in shape...5'6! the answer is H G FUCKIN H ,,

YOU CAN BE ON IT ,,YOU CAN EAT MUCH ON IT,,YOU CAN EAT WHATEVRR ON IT ,,IF YOU ARE ALREADY LEAN THE ONLY THING YOU WIL GAIN IS WATER WEIGHT ,,BODYFAT WILL GO DOWN OR WILL STAY DOWN ,,ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! THE DOSES CAN BE INCREASED AND PRODUCTS CAN BE MANY AS YOUR HEART DESIRE AS LONG AS YOU ADVANCE AND CAN SUSTAIN THEM ,,

THIS IS THE SECRET BABY BOYS,,THIS IS IT,, YOU CAN ALLOW YOURSELF TO DO ALL THIS AAS WHIEL ON HGH OR LITTLE AFTER BECAUSE YOU CANT BECOME FAT,,YOU ONLY GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LEVRONE TYPE OF GROWTH ,,HE WAS THE TIP OF THE CROP ,,BUT YOU  GROW  THE SAME WAY ,,THE SAME ROUTE ,,THE SAME STYLE,,

everyone keep asking how how how ,,i tell you how

hgh is a must in modern bodybuild,,then you blast on whatever the fuck you want,,the more the marrier ,,you get as thick as you want,,and! it happen on a weekly basis ,,many times on a daily ! basis ,,

all those female bodybuild ,,male bodybuild ,,all on hgh ,,they fight for it ,,they will kill for it ,,and they live for it ,,it is no more aas it is all hgh game friends,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2011, 03:29:39 AM »
So you always knew that masterona is better than letro for drying you out and keeping a boner?
You knew how many units of gh to take before the real magic happens? What's the best Chinese gh out there? Who are the best hormona chefs out there? Who sells bunk?

Have any of these viewpoints been validated to any degree?

Where are all of these Mr.O's that followed gh15's advice.

Everything he had to say he said years ago, he just repeats the same shit ad nauseam.
Trans Milkshake.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2011, 03:34:50 AM »
Has gh15 nothing else to do than posting on getbig?
Maybe working ?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2011, 03:36:50 AM »

Have any of these viewpoints been validated to any degree?

Where are all of these Mr.O's that followed gh15's advice.

Everything he had to say he said years ago, he just repeats the same shit ad nauseam.

Yes, it has. And nobody knew about kigtropin until our god blessed them.
Proof is in the pudding.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2011, 03:57:39 AM »
Proof is in the pudding.

BOOOM!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2011, 04:01:32 AM »
not only does he not know dat! like the speling? its dj home of ebonics speling : )
but! ,,there is lot of things i still dont say ,,i will in due time,,

fellas dont understand so many things in bodybuild,,they do not understand that on hgh when you finaly down to 6-7% you are done with gaining fat,,no matter what the fuck you do ,,you can sit eat icecream 3 times a day ,,you can eat lots and lots of calorie and you are done getting fat,,you will only retain water,,fellas do not get it thats why we are 250 and they are 180,,yes they are good condition but we are very much same good condition only 250,, the reason is gh and its ability to allow you to basicaly take any hormone of your desire in real high doses,,

fellas think umm i wont take dianabolona because im on 1.5 gram testosterona and 1200 mg of nandrolona and equipona ...they dont understand that it wont matter they can take dianabolona too it will only cause water retention nto fat gain while on hgh,,you will only grow and thicken more,,this is the secret one of them behind bodybuild ,,advanced bodybuild,,

this is why jason and i tell you all the time BUY AS MUCH HGH AS YOU CAN ,,you ask all the time how spike from this site got to be 260 ...you ask how this fella got to be 245 ,,and that fella 250 all 5'10 lol all 6-8% all with abs ...you ask how  twister can be 220 and somewhat in shape...well he lok like balonie now but at 205 he is in shape...5'6! the answer is H G FUCKIN H ,,

YOU CAN BE ON IT ,,YOU CAN EAT MUCH ON IT,,YOU CAN EAT WHATEVRR ON IT ,,IF YOU ARE ALREADY LEAN THE ONLY THING YOU WIL GAIN IS WATER WEIGHT ,,BODYFAT WILL GO DOWN OR WILL STAY DOWN ,,ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! THE DOSES CAN BE INCREASED AND PRODUCTS CAN BE MANY AS YOUR HEART DESIRE AS LONG AS YOU ADVANCE AND CAN SUSTAIN THEM ,,

THIS IS THE SECRET BABY BOYS,,THIS IS IT,, YOU CAN ALLOW YOURSELF TO DO ALL THIS AAS WHIEL ON HGH OR LITTLE AFTER BECAUSE YOU CANT BECOME FAT,,YOU ONLY GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LEVRONE TYPE OF GROWTH ,,HE WAS THE TIP OF THE CROP ,,BUT YOU  GROW  THE SAME WAY ,,THE SAME ROUTE ,,THE SAME STYLE,,

everyone keep asking how how how ,,i tell you how

hgh is a must in modern bodybuild,,then you blast on whatever the fuck you want,,the more the marrier ,,you get as thick as you want,,and! it happen on a weekly basis ,,many times on a daily ! basis ,,

all those female bodybuild ,,male bodybuild ,,all on hgh ,,they fight for it ,,they will kill for it ,,and they live for it ,,it is no more aas it is all hgh game friends,,

gh15 approved

So god is ma pupil when it comes to ebonic spelling? Nice ;D

But in all seriousness, I think that this get lean first gig applies quite well to natural trainers as well, as I am currently experiencing it at the present moment in time. It's been my experience that once you get lean, you can stay lean while upping the cals, IF you keep your activity level up. I'm curious god, what is your take on that? Does it also apply to natural trainers in your opinion? And is it a requirement to keep the activity levels up while upping the cals in order to stay lean while trying to gain a little bit of lean muscle tissue while one is already within a relatively lean state? By relatively lean I mean @ 8-10%

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2011, 04:46:57 AM »
Proof is in [eating of] the pudding.

I know you like DJ for gh, but he's not even 1/2 as smart as gh, and gh isn't all that bright.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2011, 05:17:54 AM »
wasnt this thread removed...?
amazing how gh15 is allowed to hound and harrass and slander people who actually contribute to these forums... also allowed to turn the G&O forum into a steroid and drugs board... but when a thread is made directly about him its removed...
this guy should have been leaned on years ago... but nothing lasts forever.... just like all previous gimmicks his day will come
STFU liar  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2011, 05:19:19 AM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

Hi Coach

suckmymuscle

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2011, 05:31:20 AM »
GH15 is why many many people even log on this board! Love him or hate him he's good publicity for this board. It's like Howard Stern before he went on satelit. 70% of the people who listened to his show hated him, but guess what? They would tune in on the dot everyday to listen to him. No AAS = No Bodybuilder No insulina = No Mass Monster No GH15ona = No Getbigona.

Do you have any idea how much of a bitch and sycophant of GH15 you sound by writing like him? You are a beta male who wants to follow an alpha. To quote Arnie:

"Most men have a feminine soul. They want a real man, a hero, to worship and tell them what to do."

And GH15 fans can kiss my ass and leave. They won't be missed. The argument that GH15 attracts posters is laughable. He attracts the worst kind of bodybuilding fans: the kind who thinks that bodybuilding should be about using illegal and health-destroying chemicals first and that the training(bodybuilding), the essence, is of secondary importance. I am sure that if Ron allowed pictures of children being raped to be posted here, that the number of posters would increase too. But it would be undesirable posters.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2011, 05:35:26 AM »
No, he didn't say that; height factors in as well.

good pupil

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2011, 05:37:33 AM »
  Do you have any idea how much of a bitch and sycophant of GH15 you sound by writing like him? You are a beta male who wants to follow an alpha. To quote Arnie:

"Most men have a feminine soul. They want a real man, a hero, to worship and tell them what to do."

And GH15 fans can kiss my ass and leave. They won't be missed. The argument that GH15 attracts posters is laughable. He attracts the worst kind of bodybuilding fans: the kind who thinks that bodybuilding should be about using illegal and health-destroying chemicals first and that the training(bodybuilding), the essence, is of secondary importance. I am sure that if Ron allowed pictures of children being raped to be posted here, that the number of posters would increase too. But it would be undesirable posters.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
The BBs you aspire to be like from the 60s to now all use these so called "illegal and health-destroying chemicals" yet because he talks about it honestly he is the bad guy some how ? no fucking way - these guys have been abusing not using but abusing drugs for over 50 years so what is your problem with someone who is open about it ? you would rather them lie like they all do ? thats shit - be honest and especialy to the youngsters comming up who get burnt by bastard supp companys who all use drug ABUSERS to market there shit products.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2011, 05:47:22 AM »
The BBs you aspire to be like from the 60s to now all use these so called "illegal and health-destroying chemicals" yet because he talks about it honestly he is the bad guy some how ? no fucking way - these guys have been abusing not using but abusing drugs for over 50 years so what is your problem with someone who is open about it ? you would rather them lie like they all do ? thats shit - be honest and especialy to the youngsters comming up who get burnt by bastard supp companys who all use drug ABUSERS to market there shit products.
I hate the State.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2011, 05:47:55 AM »

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2011, 06:25:54 AM »
Fuck off, gimmick.

X20000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »
This Lex Reeves is a piss poor gimmick. So many of them around on getbig these days.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2011, 12:33:56 PM »
This Lex Reeves is a piss poor gimmick. So many of them around on getbig these days.

THIS

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »
182lb 8% ...168 on stage,,true natural that been to halodrol lol which ofcourse is not natural but lets call it natural ,,this is simply true ,,its the ONLY TRUTH ,,and it how it works,,,those are the numbers ,,i have seen them all ,,all shapes all forms ,,all dedicated ,,all hood members,,seen them all worked them all ,,trained them all,,black fella white fella all the same ,,they wil be lean and walk 8% with good muscle belies 180 5'9 or white fella with flatter muscle beloies 185 lb 8% ,,thats where natural ends,,,and 5'9 is me being generous,,its usually 5'10 ...the 5'9 is the 10% you talk about,,

im never wrong ,,never ever wrong with this

gh15 approved

While I'll agree a lot of the things you say are true some of them are not and this is a prime example. I'm not speaking on a basis of what I think, I'm speaking in-terms of actual facts, actual proof. I know of two individuals off the top of my head who meet this end, yes, both use gear now but both defied the logic you're stating in the past before they began using gear. Both of these individuals I've trained with, one of them actually lived with me...I know exactly what they do and what they've done down to the last milligram of everything. Both before they started using reached a lean 200lbs and less 7%bf, one of them was closer to 5%. One is now a pro, one is now a top national contender. The pro in question had his natural IGF 1 levels checked at one point and they were 3x the level of a normal human being, so that would explain his situation to a degree. The other guy I don't have any data on like that other than his genetics are obviously far superior to most men.

The point being, such individuals do exist, they may be few and far between but they do exist.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2011, 04:05:29 PM »
While I'll agree a lot of the things you say are true some of them are not and this is a prime example. I'm not speaking on a basis of what I think, I'm speaking in-terms of actual facts, actual proof. I know of two individuals off the top of my head who meet this end, yes, both use gear now but both defied the logic you're stating in the past before they began using gear. Both of these individuals I've trained with, one of them actually lived with me...I know exactly what they do and what they've done down to the last milligram of everything. Both before they started using reached a lean 200lbs and less 7%bf, one of them was closer to 5%. One is now a pro, one is now a top national contender. The pro in question had his natural IGF 1 levels checked at one point and they were 3x the level of a normal human being, so that would explain his situation to a degree. The other guy I don't have any data on like that other than his genetics are obviously far superior to most men.

The point being, such individuals do exist, they may be few and far between but they do exist.
they dont exist ,, i will come later and explain i have to train,, i will gve detail explanation to why individuals like that do not exisit no matter what balonie they sold to you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2011, 04:37:43 PM »
i woudl love to continue this denbate but i have to do the truth right now,,and the truth is as follow,,

i have to go get a syrnge....fill it up with sustanona and nandrolona 3 cc... and stick it into my right butt cheeck

then i need to take this surnge put iin it 3 cc of trenbolona ace and equipona,,and stick it into right butt check

yes we do it every day or every 2 days,,

now since i already put 5 iu of gh in my delt an hour ago...then this is not needed,,

but since i need to do the first 2 sentences i wrote...and it take time so do it right brecause it is 3 cc each butt cheeck after all and i want it to sit there comfortably since i do it every couple days...ill have to say bye bye for now and come back later on ,,

see this is the truth ,,i tell you here life of bodybuild,,we do it on the road,,and we do it on prep ,,and we do it big time off season ....and we really dont have offseason ...it just doses changes a bit,,

everyone knows im right,,yet every convict of this cult choses to lie,,for the same reason they lie about other things,,for the same reason they beat up their wife,,for the same reason they lie about eating so much calories,,for the same reason they lie about achivments in life,,for the same reason they lie about having sex with their girlfriends frienst,,for the same reason they lie about anything

pathological liars,,narcsistic ,,and in most cases delusionals

gh15 approved
I feel bad for you.. Obviously ,your parents never taught you to stay away from drugs,and work hard for the thing's you want the most in life... You're a lazy drug addict .. Just for that post alone,you should be stoned..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2011, 07:06:35 PM »
they dont exist ,, i will come later and explain i have to train,, i will gve detail explanation to why individuals like that do not exisit no matter what balonie they sold to you

gh15 approved

I do not need nor do I require an explanation. You need to re-read what I said, I wasn't sold an idea, I was there, in person and have been for many years with these guys. I've always known exactly what they've taken, down to the last milligram of every product and what they didn't take before they began gear, what they've eaten, pretty much anything else that could be considered. Again, these guys are rare, very, rare and most supposed "natural" bodybuilders who are 5'10" or under and 200+lbs less than 6% are liars, I agree with that, I have no problem agreeing with that but there are exceptions, very, very few but they do exist.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2011, 08:13:58 PM »
I do not need nor do I require an explanation. You need to re-read what I said, I wasn't sold an idea, I was there, in person and have been for many years with these guys. I've always known exactly what they've taken, down to the last milligram of every product and what they didn't take before they began gear, what they've eaten, pretty much anything else that could be considered. Again, these guys are rare, very, rare and most supposed "natural" bodybuilders who are 5'10" or under and 200+lbs less than 6% are liars, I agree with that, I have no problem agreeing with that but there are exceptions, very, very few but they do exist.

ok now that im back i  have meal to eat but i can answer this ,,the 200lb bodybuild that walk around6% is not existing truly naturaly ,,that fella if was truly existing woudl have been a world champion ,,

every one and their granma say i live with someone ,,i was with him ,,he is my friendly friend,,i know his sister since i slept with her and he is a clean fella ,,i lived with him and i saw how he ate penuts,, all nice and dandy ,,but anrold junior you live in a scambag cult,, the definition of a scambag cult = cult that has many covicts,,and fellons ,,and NARCOTIC drug addicts,, fellas who abuse everything and anything,,fellas who did stuff before they met you and after they met you ,,fellas who just lie,,it is very very common in the cult called bodybuild,, especialy with the ones WHO DONT CARE FOR COMPETITION  but also very much with the ones who compete,,

few of the best most dedicatded true naturals i trained,, and i trained them all,, were 180-185 5'10 walking around 8% ... it was really top of the top ,,they looked very good with pump,,with tann,,with their 8% looking like 7% when pumped lean and full,, BUT! they never got to see 190lb on scale unless they were working with oral ,,wether haldrol or turinabol which is same balonie,,they had to have it in system to blow up those 5-10 lbs which ofcourse they lose moment they went off it within 2-3 weeks,, also importanto to remember! soem fellas hold the fat differetnly than other,,gym rat gurus and the such have the tendensy to look into the abdominal insted of the lower back in double bi rear to determine bodyfat,, the fellas who are truly natural ...inorder for them to see muscle fibers running in the xmas tree ,,and muscle fibers running on the kidnys... they need to be much much lower than the 200lb you talk about,,no matter how big their bone is ,,

bodybuild is an illusion ,, you can sell an illusion! you can look bettrer with your 5'6 165lb 6% ..you can look better than 6'1 255lb 8% you can ,, this is illusion activity,,but in reaility...the illusion stop at some point ESPECIALY FOR NATURALS,, the illusion for true naturals stops at 180lb 8%,,5'9 or so ...they will be stuck there for ever and ever and ever  until they go on hormones,,no matter what they do ,,no matter how many times they talk to the dantas and the other pushers of bunk supplements,,no matter how many vacations from lifting they take ,,and no matter how much money they spend on junk creatine,, they will not grow ,,they will either get fat and sick from eating too much ,,or will stay thin and low bodyfat with out pump due to......FAST METABOLIZM even if they eat a lot,,

there is a rule in natural bodybuild and to some extent in hormonized bodybuild,,

how do you know you eat too much?

you wake up everymorning and shit your fuckin inside 10 times... and oh plenty of naturals shit their pants off ,,sitting in the bathroom every 10 min in the morning DUE TO FUCKIN PISSES OF SHIT SUCH AS DANTAS AND GETNY AND THE REST OF THE LIZARDS OF THE CULT,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel