Author Topic: Asif aka BlackFlagRedStar time to post your face picture  (Read 10003 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Asif aka BlackFlagRedStar time to post your face picture
« on: June 07, 2011, 06:48:19 AM »
Asif aka FunkyMonk6969 aka the Shadow aka BlackFlagRedStar

Time to man up, if you are insisting that the below picture is not you a few years back, you need to post a faceshot holding todays newspaper.

If not than I suggest you shut the fuck up forever and ever and look for another board you can post on... bb.com have a great kiddy section called the misc, give it a shot there are about 1000 kids that all post the same shit you do on a daily basis.

Man up or pay the consequences

Your pal Stark

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Asif aka BlackFlagRedStar time to post your face picture
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 06:53:54 AM »
Asif aka FunkyMonk6969 aka the Shadow aka BlackFlagRedStar

Time to man up, if you are insisting that the below picture is not you a few years back, you need to post a faceshot holding todays newspaper.

If not than I suggest you shut the fuck up forever and ever and look for another board you can post on... bb.com have a great kiddy section called the misc, give it a shot there are about 1000 kids that all post the same shit you do on a daily basis.

Man up or pay the consequences

Your pal Stark

Your pathetic attempt to bait me into posting my face picture isn't gonna work. I'm not as stupid as you are.

But, I will post another body picture soon, holding a sign with my handle and the date and other info on it. You'll be able to tell that I am not that guy because I am a fucking pale white guy you idiot.

A washed up angry ex-skinhead with a sub-par I.Q...... yeah, you're a real winner dude.  :-X

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 07:04:34 AM »
 Or the fact that my skin tone is about 10 shades lighter than that dude. And you can see my neck and jaw in the pic and it looks totally different.

Stark knows he's full of shit. He's just making a pathetic attempt to get under my skin and it's not working.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 07:12:04 AM »
so bfrs...are you this guy......or the guy with the whited out tats next to the washer/ dryer stack? I cant keep up with the getbig detectives

If you are either...and I dont mean this is a harsh manner per se'...but I thought you said you were big?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 07:17:55 AM »
so bfrs...are you this guy......or the guy with the whited out tats next to the washer/ dryer stack? I cant keep up with the getbig detectives

If you are either...and I dont mean this is a harsh manner per se'...but I thought you said you were big?

I really am the guy with the whited out tats next to the washer/dryer. I've posted like 10 pics standing in that exact same place.

I'll post another picture standing in the exact same place soon again, after I gain back the weight I lost from my recent illness and get my muscles pumped up again.

I AM BIG MOTHER FUCKER. "BIG" BFRS, REMEMBER THAT!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 07:19:18 AM »
Stark, you put so much energy in all this......is there a deeper reason for that ??

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »
I don't know what's more sad here, the skinny little terrorist in his third world shit hole apartment or that Stark probably spent hour after hour of his pathetic sad life trying to hunt down this tit. That and hes never posted a single pic of his face  :D   

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 07:28:57 AM »
skin tone doesn't mean shit

here I am looking pale as fuck

and then yellow as fuck ,all lighting
Wow, even the tat jumped over to the other pec..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 07:30:48 AM »
I don't know what's more sad here, the skinny little terrorist in his third world shit hole apartment or that Stark probably spent hour after hour of his pathetic sad life trying to hunt down this tit. That and hes never posted a single pic of his face  :D   

not for nothing but how do trolls get under so many people's skin

trolls play a same part in the "internet forum world" that beggars play in the real world

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 07:33:22 AM »
 It's been proven that this is me here. I've taken like 10 pics standing in this same spot. In some of the pics I held a paper with my old Shipsekki handle on it.

I'll post another pic standing in this same spot soon.

Same person? You'd have to be an idiot to think so.

Stark is just a washed up ex-skinhead with racism issues. Making a very weak attempt to own me.

I'm done feeding this troll now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 07:43:07 AM »
The tattoo on the shoulder, and tattoo being cut out in the other pic, the right bicep vein, the funkymonk 6969 photobucket account-connection..

Looks like you are full of shit broseph, just calling it as it is
I dont think so brosef, check the coloring on the body in the kitchen pics compared to Starks pics.
One dude is a pasty white guy (You can tell the skin color isnt being washed out by flash like yours was)
The other is a dark Paki.
Ones nipple is pink, the other is dark brown.
Clearly 2 different people IMO.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 07:57:19 AM »
skin tone doesn't mean shit

here I am looking pale as fuck

and then yellow as fuck ,all lighting
you look like a bottom twink in both pictures tho.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 07:59:35 AM »
Nope these are the right pictures, and unless he can proove otherwise and the more he rejects on posting the obvious truth
the more he confirms this.

Why do you not want to post a picture of your face BFRS? I did a while back.

Like I said before no amount of pictures you post can prove the fact that your real name is Asif Syed Zafar, hell all the pictures
that you are posting are probably from a friend or brother and thats why you cannot show a picture of your face because he told
you not to do it.
Let me guess how the conversation went..

You: Oh man bro I am getting a lot of shit from getbig that I am lying and not training can I use your pictures to prove to them that I am truly big and train?
Your brother: Well Asif I am not comfortable with the fact that you post my pictures but you can use them if you are not posting my face and the tattoos.

::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 08:00:52 AM »
leave asif alone, he s a skinny paki who wishes he was a big tall white blond caucasian man, like they all do.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 08:02:45 AM »
Nope these are the right pictures, and unless he can proove otherwise and the more he rejects on posting the obvious truth
the more he confirms this.

Why do you not want to post a picture of your face BFRS? I did a while back.

Like I said before no amount of pictures you post can prove the fact that your real name is Asif Syed Zafar, hell all the pictures
that you are posting are probably from a friend or brother and thats why you cannot show a picture of your face because he told
you not to do it.
Let me guess how the conversation went..

You: Oh man bro I am getting a lot of shit from getbig that I am lying and not training can I use your pictures to prove to them that I am truly big and train?
Your brother: Well Asif I am not comfortable with the fact that you post my pictures but you can use them if you are not posting my face and the tattoos.

::)

Poor attempt.

Swing and a miss!

Might as well give it up now.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 08:04:59 AM »
Poor attempt.

Swing and a miss!

Might as well give it up now.

Getting tired of all your shit talking yet?
If not no worries I have been doing this a hell lot longer than you have and let me promise you.

Unless you give us good prove I will NEVER give up, I make it my mission to hunt you down like the cockroach you are and expose and
ridicule you as you deserve it and you know why?

Cuz its so much fun :D

Your pal Stark

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 08:09:47 AM »
Getting tired of all your shit talking yet?
If not no worries I have been doing this a hell lot longer than you have and let me promise you.

Unless you give us good prove I will NEVER give up, I make it my mission to hunt you down like the cockroach you are and expose and
ridicule you as you deserve it and you know why?

Cuz its so much fun :D

Your pal Stark

LMAO. Am I supposed to be scared of that?

Keep on making a clown out of yourself. It's funny. Waste as much of your time and energy on me as you like.

Little bitch  :-*

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 08:11:09 AM »
LMAO. Am I supposed to be scared of that?

Keep on making a clown out of yourself. It's funny. Waste as much of your time and energy on me as you like.

Little bitch  :-*

Scared? Good lord no...

But I'm going to annoy you so bad :D that you will either leave or post your picture and I can do this indefinitely unless you
beg Ron to beg me to stop.

Your turn :D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 08:14:07 AM »
Scared? Good lord no...

But I'm going to annoy you so bad :D that you will either leave or post your picture and I can do this indefinitely unless you
beg Ron to beg me to stop.

Your turn :D

Trust me, I can handle anything you throw at me.

Go ahead and try to annoy the hell out of me. Follow me into every thread. Try to make me meltdown, try your hardest. Let's see if you can pull it off. Skinhead ffag  :-*

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »
Trust me, I can handle anything you throw at me.

Go ahead and try to annoy the hell out of me. Follow me into every thread. Try to make me meltdown, try your hardest. Let's see if you can pull it off. Skinhead ffag  :-*

Oh I am sure you are doing fine just now, but lets see in a week or a month :D

What does it say about you that you KNOW this is your picture but you are too ashamed to say yes... I mean what does this say about you and your life?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 08:17:17 AM »
Oh I am sure you are doing fine just now, but lets see in a week or a month :D

Well then let's let this game of chess begin  ;)

Good luck kid.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:23 AM »
Well then let's let this game of chess begin  ;)

Good luck kid.

haha :D this is going to be so much fun,

Are excited as well Asif?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 08:20:36 AM »
your lives must be quite meaningful and exciting

TruthHurts

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 08:38:56 AM »
Stark is right on this; can confirm it is Blackflag.

The skin tone differences don't mean shit, lock at photos taken at different times of the day or using flash or ambient lighting. The shape of the chest, forearms, jawline and hidden tats all clearly show it's him. I also know it's him but won't revel how I do.

Tired of third worlders taking postshots at America from  hovels then coming over to freeload.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 08:48:38 AM »
Stark is right on this; can confirm it is Blackflag.

The skin tone differences don't mean shit, lock at photos taken at different times of the day or using flash or ambient lighting. The shape of the chest, forearms, jawline and hidden tats all clearly show it's him. I also know it's him but won't revel how I do.

Tired of third worlders taking postshots at America from  hovels then coming over to freeload.
Why won't you reveal how you know it's him Alex23? I'll tell you why, because you don't know if it's him or not chubby.
More lies from the fat french friendless fag with 36 gimmicks.