Author Topic: timing question  (Read 872 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
timing question
« on: June 07, 2011, 05:04:22 PM »
some dude up at G and O said that you are "your strongest and look your best 2 to 3 weeks after" injecting last steroid. just wondering you guys opinion on this statment.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: timing question
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:12:25 PM »
"some dude on the G&O"??

that was gh15, nuff said.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 06:58:36 PM »
some dude up at G and O said that you are "your strongest and look your best 2 to 3 weeks after" injecting last steroid. just wondering you guys opinion on this statment.

That's ridiculous and only applies to those who don't know what they're doing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 07:20:14 AM »
Yes I agree with gh15 - when i used to cycle as in go off - about 2 to 3 weeks after is when you look your best - thats running long test esters etc all the water dropped off and you look your best then its down hill from there haha ;D about 3rd - 4th week is when strenth started to drop off for me - cant really say i noticed an increase but i was still strong and pushing hard (for me) then you start to feel like ass - joints ache , no motivation tired etc .. fuck that - now i just stay on prop all year and cycle in or play with other compounds all year. best and only way to look like a BB all the time  :) ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 09:03:58 AM »
only place you look better 3 weeks off is your face..........

total bullshit regarding strongest at 3 weeks off too, makes no sense what so ever?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »
only place you look better 3 weeks off is your face..........

total bullshit regarding strongest at 3 weeks off too, makes no sense what so ever?

I know you have much much more experience than me but 3-4 weeks after my first cycle I was stronger.  ??? It was 10 weeks of 500mg test E/week. Weird, huh? I think meso_z said something similar about being stronger after he went off. Just my 2 cents.