Author Topic: Prison diets  (Read 16549 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Prison diets
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 11:52:48 PM »
WHAT

people here in prison can make a little grocerie with the money they earn in prison from working or whatever way they can make money

yeah its the same here. but you have to stay in there for at least 3-4 weeks usually before you can do that.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 12:01:53 AM »
they are lean, nowhere near HUGE

hope this helps

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 12:06:42 AM »
lots of star-roids in jails fellows - plus alot of these guys are naturaly hyper or plain fuckin mental soooooo add gear bam you have prison monster - and for the doubters that say bs to gear being in jail you get better drugs inside than out especialy amoung the gangs who run it - do you really think said gang members would want shitty cut down drugs ? no they sell that to the outside population.. orals aplenty inside - alot provided by the guards and before you open that shit smelling mouth goodrum this is fact so zip it monkey boy  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 12:07:32 AM »
they are lean, nowhere near HUGE

hope this helps
Depends, I've seen dudes who were 5'10 200, ripped, then there are the 6 footers who are a bulky 230 and over, usually big necks and chest and lats...big arms...they tend to big of a bigger bone structure, flat stomachs, thick triceps. They tend to have been there for a while---robbery, burglary, or lifers-murder, etc.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 12:09:39 AM »
lots of star-roids in jails fellows - plus alot of these guys are naturaly hyper or plain fuckin mental soooooo add gear bam you have prison monster - and for the doubters that say bs to gear being in jail you get better drugs inside than out especialy amoung the gangs who run it - do you really think said gang members would want shitty cut down drugs ? no they sell that to the outside population.. orals aplenty inside - alot provided by the guards and before you open that shit smelling mouth goodrum this is fact so zip it monkey boy  ::)

That's true.

My friend hooked up a fat eighth of weed in a jail and he said there was also heroin, meth, whisky and everything else.

And that was just some jail. Not even a prison. In prison there's a LOT more shit.

My the prison guards have their code of silence about what really happens in there. Break that code and you'll die in a tragic "accident".

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 12:33:12 AM »
Theory: Men that produce higher test levels naturally are more likely to end up in prison making the percentage of jacked guys in prison much higher?

This is true, but I don't know if it's really that significant..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 01:40:29 AM »
California pens have had no weights since 1993- other than a few plates and dumbells in Fire Camp. The free meals offer marginal nutrition but you can supplement with powders and tuna from the commissary, along with extra eggs/beef from friends in the kitchen.

With a little effort and $75 a month, you can have a solid bodybuilding diet in the joint.

Actual prison diet:

Meal 1-  large bowl oatmeal or grits w/butter, two pints low fat milk, cheap wheat toast 3-4 slices, handfull of amino's
Meal 2-  2 cans tuna, 4 slices of cheap wheat bread, piece of fruit
Meal 3-  protein shake (medium sized) 30-40 grams (Champion Nutrition powder or something else decent from the commissary)
Meal 4-  1 or 2 medium sized, poor piece(s) of beef or chicken, rice or pasta, large salad, piece of fruit
Meal 5-  6-8 egg whites with 4-5 yokes, as a drink

This was an actual working diet. How do I know? I know.
a

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 01:43:37 AM »
California pens have had no weights since 1996- other than a few plates and dumbells in Fire Camp. The free meals offer marginal nutrition but you can supplement with powders and tuna from the commissary, along with extra eggs/beef from friends in the kitchen.

With a little effort and $75 a month, you can have a solid bodybuilding diet in the joint.

Actual prison diet:

Meal 1- large bowl oatmeal, two pints low fat milk, wheat toast 3-4 slices, handfull of aminos
Meal 2- 2 can tuna, 4 slices of wheat bread, piece of fruit
Meal 3- protein shake (medium sized) 30-40 grams
Meal 4- poor piece of beef, rice, pasta, large salad, piece of fruit.
Meal 5- 6-8 egg whites with 4-5 yokes, as a drink.

steroids involved or not?  ;D ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 01:44:53 AM »
Negative sir. Steroids are "getable" but too much effort and way too much potential trouble.
a

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »
Negative sir. Steroids are "getable" but too much effort and way too much potential trouble.

well anyways, diet looks solid.  ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 06:51:25 AM »
California pens have had no weights since 1993- other than a few plates and dumbells in Fire Camp. The free meals offer marginal nutrition but you can supplement with powders and tuna from the commissary, along with extra eggs/beef from friends in the kitchen.

Actual prison diet:

Meal 1-  large bowl oatmeal or grits w/butter, two pints low fat milk, cheap wheat toast 3-4 slices, handfull of amino's
Meal 3-  protein shake (medium sized) 30-40 grams (Champion Nutrition powder or something else decent from the commissary)
Meal 4-  1 or 2 medium sized, poor piece(s) of beef or chicken, rice or pasta, large salad, piece of fruit

"protein shake"? "aminos"?  :D

lmao... "protein shakes" and "aminos" would be the last things to concenrn me while being in jail.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 06:57:45 AM »
Because protein needs aren't as high as you think.

x2.

End of thread.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 07:01:29 AM »
I used to work in detention facility, and there were dudes who'd get locked up,and they'd used their time to work out...when they did their time, they'd be ripped up and muscular as hell. Whig was diff than when they went in...some were bulked up, but not as nearly as big as they were before.

Also saw a dude whose triceps in terms of thickness for their size were off the meter. And all he did was dips and handstand pushups off the wall...I asked what he did, and he said he would do the pushups very slowly and hold them in the mid range, and flex real hard.

I had talked to a nurse who had worked in Rikers island and she said that there are tons of ripped up diesel dudes there...
Yes genetics and slow dips will do the trick. Chins, dips and squats go along way.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 07:03:22 AM »

Actual prison diet:

Protein shakes in prison?  ;D lol
I'm sure most prison inmates aren't concerned with protein shakes and "aminos" or if they get "catabolic".

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 07:08:05 AM »

Actual prison diet:

As an employee of a california state prison I can guarantee that no one eats like this.

The average diet of a guy who has a decent amount of money on his books is alot of rice, ramen noodles, peanut butter, and pouches of tuna, clams, oysters, chili, sausages, and whatever they get fed for chow. Which is mostly garbage. The guys who can handle milk drink it for the calories and extra protein and I dont see too many aminos when im searching cells. The ones they get are garbage and cost a shitload of money. And I dont even think they can order protein powder right now from the canteen ( atleast last time I looked they couldnt )

Its not that great.

But most of the guys with alot of size are exercising 4 to 6 hours a day so they out exercise their diet if that makes any sense.

There arent many huge guys left because they dont have weights anymore but they have some dudes who are more ripped year around then most guys at npc shows nowadays.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 07:23:19 AM »
There is a detention center or prison facility in South Carolina or Georgia that raise Emu and feed that to the inmates.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 07:31:45 AM »
Who cares.they are scum where they belong....jail.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 07:33:57 AM »
Maybe they could eat each other?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 07:36:23 AM »
When some have gotten out, they have made some enterprising ventures---tattoo parlors, body shops, trucking companies, PTs...I think Kev Levrone's former training partner Ghani was locked up and now he has a PT business...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:24 AM »
Maybe they could eat each other?

;D

When some have gotten out, they have made some enterprising ventures---tattoo parlors, body shops, trucking companies, PTs...I think Kev Levrone's former training partner Ghani was locked up and now he has a PT business...

Andy Dufresne started a little boat thing in Mexico when he got out ;D ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 07:49:35 AM »
Zihuatanejo. Repeat it, so you don't forget it.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2011, 07:52:51 AM »
These guys look great sometimes because they work out like fiends, and have a low cal diet, which keeps them ripped.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2011, 08:08:19 AM »

how to prisoners workout their legs without any real equipment? stacking books can only weight so much. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 08:09:38 AM »
;D

And when Wesley Snipes gets out, he'll have a martial arts dojo/Spa called Kick Back & Relax...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 08:46:15 AM »
Zihuatanejo. Repeat it, so you don't forget it.

8)

....did you have to look up the name of the town or did you know it ???.I had to look up the spelling of Andy's last name.