Author Topic: ULTIMATE WARRIOR is ripped and in shape again:Hogan a "Cokehead"  (Read 12311 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: ULTIMATE WARRIOR is ripped and in shape again:Hogan a "Cokehead"
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 12:59:03 PM »
Tier 5  :-\
Hes got the GH Pig Face, Nose, Ruddy Complexion and GH Muscles and hands that you fancy so much.  Why Tier 5?  ???

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 01:03:07 PM »
According to TMZ, Hulk Hogan is threatening to sue the Ultimate Warrior over the teaser video Warrior posted yesterday.

Hogan says that allegations of drug use are a "blatant lie," and that the claims about Linda are not true either. "None of that ever happened. This guy is out of his mind."

Hogan says that he tried to ignore it, but now his lawyer is involved.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 01:05:25 PM »
I hope he does. Joking about someones family/wife is not alright. No matter how poor and in need of attention you are. Unless they do something horrible first. And the last thing on hulks mind is surely the "ultimate" warrior.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 01:08:01 PM »
If it wasn't some truth in it he would just laugh it off. If he sues it means it may be true, atleast some of it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »
I hope he does. Joking about someones family/wife is not alright. No matter how poor and in need of attention you are. Unless they do something horrible first. And the last thing on hulks mind is surely the "ultimate" warrior.

Let's be honest here...You REALLY don't think there were days when Hogan just sat around and snorted coke?

You REALLY don't think Hogan fucked around on the road and Linda fucked around while he was gone? I mean she left him for a 19 year kid, FFS!

A lawyer is stepping in to protect Hogan's "image" not to stop false slander because most of what the Warrior is saying is likely true in the end.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

very nice teeth...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Hogan used to crack on and make fun of The Ultimate Warrior ALL THE TIME on the radio.

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 01:17:36 PM »
You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Hogan used to crack on and make fun of The Ultimate Warrior ALL THE TIME on the radio.

did be bring up warriors family?

not saying its lies, what I am saying its a piece of shit move to bring up shit like after what hulk has been through to keep your old ass relevant. true or not. And how is he supposed to prove its true anyway if hulks sues him? because if you get sued for "slander" do you now have to prove your point?

And if Hulk did make fun of warriors famil/kids if he has any, then I take it back.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
did be bring up warriors family?

::) Excellent point.

The Hogans have only had 5 different reality shows with 12 different spinoffs.  ::)

Why do you have such a massive hard on to protect Hogans family when they are some of the biggest media/attention whores out there?

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 01:23:41 PM »
::) Excellent point.

The Hogans have only had 5 different reality shows with 12 different spinoffs.  ::)

Why do you have such a massive hard on to protect Hogans family when they are some of the biggest media/attention whores out there?

I dont think you should bring up peoples families. Its that simple. even worse when you're doing it to Desperately promote yourself. If you have a "massive hard on" for brining up peoples families then alright, good for you I guess.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 01:30:24 PM »
I dont think you should bring up peoples families. Its that simple. even worse when you're doing it to Desperately promote yourself. If you have a massive hard on for brining up peoples families then alright, good for you I guess.

Like when Hogan went on Larry King Live and said "God wants John Graziano in a coma to make him 'a better person'?" (by the way he said ALOT more but i'll spare you on all that)

Take a good hard look at this kid, imagine you had to see your son like this for 40 more years and then come back to me with your pity party for Hogan.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 01:31:09 PM »
They both need to retire wonder if they qualify for social security?

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 01:34:38 PM »
Like when Hogan went on Larry King Live and said "God wants John Graziano in a coma to make him 'a better person'?" (by the way he said ALOT more but i'll spare you on all that)

Take a good hard look at this kid, imagine you had to see your son like this for 40 more years and then come back to me with your pity party for Hogan.

That justifies bringing up someones family. :)
But whats the story. He rode with nick who is a known "racer" and didnt wear a seatbelt? or did he wear one? If he didnt wear one then thats shits that happends. But comments like that about it shouldnt be made ofc.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 01:39:07 PM »
Is that dude's head, like, gone, or what? Is that real?! Fuck me.

Anyway ...

Jim is awesome. Totally off his rocker, but that's cool with me. Warrior lives in a dream world and is badass because of it.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 01:43:30 PM »
That justifies bringing up someones family. :)
But whats the story. He rode with nick who is a known "racer" and didnt wear a seatbelt? or did he wear one? If he didnt wear one then thats shits that happends. But comments like that about it shouldnt be made ofc.

I've heard Hogan on BTLS which is used to be a radio show on Sirius Satellite. They all got their testosterone levels checked and of course Hogans was thru the roof. They then spent the next half hour cracking on Hogans illegal drug use for a half hour for laughs and no lawyers were called.

I've also heard them talk about how fat and how big of a whore Linda is many, many times as well....no lawyer called there either.

It's all just so hypocritical and I really don't understand why guys like you even give a shit about the whole "protect Hogans image" situation??

Hogan uses alot of a illegal drugs and is wife seemingly is a whore....HUGE SHOCK THERE!!! Let's start opening yellow pages and call every lawyer in sight.  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 01:45:02 PM »
I've heard Hogan on BTLS which is used to be a radio show on Sirius Satellite. They all got their testosterone levels checked and of course Hogans was thru the roof. They then spent the next half hour cracking Hogans illegal drug use for a half hour for laughs and no lawyers were called.

I've also heard them talk about how fat and how big of a whore Linda is many, many times as well....no lawyer called there either.

It's all just so hypocritical and I really don't understand why guys like you even give a shit about the whole "protect Hogans image" situation??

Hogan uses alot of a illegal drugs and is wife seemingly is a whore....HUGE SHOCK THERE!!! Let's start opening yellow pages and call every lawyer in sight.  ::)

I dont. But I dont like when people bring up peoples families especially to promote themself. Totally forgot about his comments about the car accident though.
And there is a huge difference doing it for laughs especially with hogan right here. And desperately doing it to keep yourself relevant.. WArrior should find something else to keep himself relevant,like his Own "reality" show maby. and hogan shouldnt have said shit about the poor kid. I dont blame nick though if the kid wasn't wearing a seatbelt. But hogan should have kept his mouth shut.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 01:46:44 PM »
I dont. But I dont like when people bring up peoples families especially to promote themself. Totally forgot about his comments about the car accident though.

Listen to the jail tapes where Hogan goes on and on about that kid and tell me if you were his father you wouldn't want to hunt him down and put a pistol to his skull.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »
good to see they grown up and moved on

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »
Listen to the jail tapes where Hogan goes on and on about that kid and tell me if you were his father you wouldn't want to hunt him down and put a pistol to his skull.

Forgot about those also. Good point.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 01:55:04 PM »
C'mon, he don't look bad for an old dude.  Could look a LOT worse.  None of these wrestlers have any credibility.  You might as well ask Iron Sheik or Scott Hall to chime in. 

As for the guy in the coma, that is awful.  The "dented" head is very, very real.  There's a local guy down here in Miami thats well known..also a bit of a troublemaker as he was recently arrested for solicitation of a prostitute.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »
Is that dude's head, like, gone, or what? Is that real?! Fuck me.

Anyway ...

Jim is awesome. Totally off his rocker, but that's cool with me. Warrior lives in a dream world and is badass because of it.   

Exactly. We should condone this type of behavior.  8)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »
Hes got the GH Pig Face, Nose, Ruddy Complexion and GH Muscles and hands that you fancy so much.  Why Tier 5?  ???

It is odd (just plain weird really) that after viewing these videos the first thing you would think about is whether or not I would “fancy” him.  One cannot even see his “GH Muscles and hands” in these videos so why are you even thinking about them?  Do you often have queer thoughts about me after watching videos of muscle men?  Do not try to use me as a proxy; if you have issues around men you “fancy” work them out for yourself.

if you think the UW should be in a higher tier tell us why...?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2011, 02:05:25 PM »
Nothing to do with the thread, but that is stupid and I'm not even an atheist.

That would make sense except the fact that water doesn't disappear or go away, its recycled.  You die and the water leaves your body which grows the plants or it evaporates under heat only to come back down as rain or condensation..... ::)
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »
It is odd (just plain weird really) that after viewing these videos the first thing you would think about is whether or not I would “fancy” him.  One cannot even see his “GH Muscles and hands” in these videos so why are you even thinking about them?  Do you often have queer thoughts about me after watching videos of muscle men?  Do not try to use me as a proxy; if you have issues around men you “fancy” work them out for yourself.

if you think the UW should be in a higher tier tell us why...?
I also wonder why you reject some muscle bears and not some others. Nothing gay about that. Not everyone is gay Bay. It's just your conspiracy mind saying everyone on getbig.com are really gay.  ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 02:17:49 PM »
I also wonder why you reject some muscle bears and not some others. Nothing gay about that. Not everyone is gay Bay. It's just your conspiracy mind saying everyone on getbig.com are really gay.  ::)

So instead of thinking about your lady or chasing some new tail, you are spending time wondering why some guy on the internet you do not know, and will never meet, is into guy X instead of guy Y?  You need a new hobby, because if that is indeed what is going through your mind then, yes, that is gay.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  :)

Join me in the Sex forums or shoot me a PM and we can talk about the finer points of muscle bear attraction and men in muscle tiers in detail.  8)