Author Topic: is gh that good?  (Read 28127 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: is gh that good?
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 12:09:42 PM »
awesome bro! but 10ius is a lot! couldnt afford more than 6iu if i take it, and i would be broke as hell! fuck this shit i think ill just pick up another hobby like sprinting until i finish school..fucking money

are you really serious bro? dont give up man..you can only be young once so go big while you can
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 12:56:07 PM »
I don't know man, I'm running day 7 and I'm up 7 lbs. And from what I see in the mirror, it's maybe 2 lbs of water. That's pretty significant once put on top of AAS gains.

for me id rather save up and take the proper dose like you are for a run at a show,,,, i defiantly couldn't afford to run it year round, £170 per 100iu kit uk... thats around $270, on top of normal living costs its an extravagance.

lesaucer

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 03:24:49 PM »
are you really serious bro? dont give up man..you can only be young once so go big while you can

true, but now its summer i can afford it, no school, can work fulltime. so im starting a last fucking nuts cycle soon. 5ius gh, 1.5g test e, 1.5g deca, 700mg tren a+some halotestin and abuse the shit out of slin. Im gonna die for you bitches.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 03:31:23 PM »
Im gonna die for you bitches.

With all that it wouldn't surprise me.

PS. Lookout for serum sickness...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 03:34:12 PM »
forgot, 100mg test susp ED

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2011, 04:33:42 PM »
Jesus, Lesaucer !!!! How big are you, man ? You must be a fuckin' beast usin' that amount of stuff !!! :O

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2011, 05:40:45 PM »
forgot, 100mg test susp ED

cant wait to run some suspension. keep us updated
l

lesaucer

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »
Jesus, Lesaucer !!!! How big are you, man ? You must be a fuckin' beast usin' that amount of stuff !!! :O

hmm not really.. im just a normal everyday gym rat juicer..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 11:05:41 AM »

Good upper chest.

What are you currently running man? 8)

lesaucer

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »
Good upper chest.

What are you currently running man? 8)

thanks bro, running 700mg tren with 250mg test. need to improve the arms, which is fucking hard when you're 6'3  :'(

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
thanks bro, running 700mg tren with 250mg test. need to improve the arms, which is fucking hard when you're 6'3  :'(

I knew a guy with your build in NY. Dude had a hard time filling out but he was STRONG as shit! He used to seated shoulder press 3 plates easily and 4 plates for like 5-6 reps.

chess315

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 05:24:16 PM »
true, but now its summer i can afford it, no school, can work fulltime. so im starting a last fucking nuts cycle soon. 5ius gh, 1.5g test e, 1.5g deca, 700mg tren a+some halotestin and abuse the shit out of slin. Im gonna die for you bitches.

thats what im talking about :) keep us posted I am going the guns blazing route to soon :) by thy way im lengthy to 6'1 arms are a bitch my thread is the my current mass buidling plans

chess315

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 05:30:22 PM »
whats the highest doese cycle you have ran to date?

lesaucer

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 07:33:00 PM »
whats the highest doese cycle you have ran to date?

1.5g of test with 900mg deca, zero sides so why not pump up the vibe a little bit  :P

chess315

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »
Im 34 but I have and have had decent results with the ghrp6 and grf combo once at night I know gh15 doesnt like it or seems not to and I in no shape or form think its like shooting 7-30 ius of gh but it has made a noticble difference in my bf and im only using once a night dosing. I also no that many anti aging centers now are using it instead of gh so it is legitamte just limited in what it can do you could prolly get around 1-2 ius per shot I would guess.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2011, 10:53:57 PM »
Im 34 but I have and have had decent results with the ghrp6 and grf combo once at night I know gh15 doesnt like it or seems not to and I in no shape or form think its like shooting 7-30 ius of gh but it has made a noticble difference in my bf and im only using once a night dosing. I also no that many anti aging centers now are using it instead of gh so it is legitamte just limited in what it can do you could prolly get around 1-2 ius per shot I would guess.
I bet they do so because it's much cheaper
and no, from the pics you posted don't even think comparing it to gh even 2iu's would give you way better results.

just drop to 750mg test/week get 6iu's of gh/day instead of everything else you are using now and see what happens.

thank me later  ;D

1.5g of test with 900mg deca, zero sides so why not pump up the vibe a little bit  :P
You probably had a golden joints  ;D

chess315

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »
I intend to run the hgh when money is better and I agree

lesaucer

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
since im acne prone ill ditch the test susp and up the test e to 2.5g instead! same amount of test only difference= more stable blood level=less acne. and ill lower the deca to 250mg only for the joints because with all that tren if i add deca ill get milky tits for sure haha. and i cant find some goddamned halo  >:(  gonna use a-bombs instead, first run with it im EXCIIITED

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2011, 11:53:28 AM »

haha I love it how some guys think that just cause someone is on a rediclous 8 week cycle they must be huge lol::) It's all about TIME! Not some huge one month cycle.

Lesaucer, you look good bro especially for a tall guy considering the amount of time you've been on. You just need time. Follow Tbombz advice with a little gh15 thrown in there (I prefer a mix of both) and you will be on your way. BTW if I was 6'3 I wouldn't give a shit about having big muscles lol.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2011, 12:01:11 PM »
I intend to run the hgh when money is better and I agree

To be honest I would run gh even if it did absolutely nothing for my physique. I've been getting so many looks from women. Me thinks it's cause my skin looks so damn good. When I wasnt on gh, my skin was rough and I looked older. Also, I looked in the mirror the other day and kind of did a "what the fuck" to my delts. I said out loud "what the fuck".! Also my waiste looks tighter.

that is what human grade anapolon with 10 iu gh a day does for you. Nothing better than getting looks from the black guys in the gym haha talk about a change !  especially when your a Jewish fella never meant to be over 160 pounds at 6 feet naturally :D

no black genetics will hang with Flin's gearbox in his closet. Chemistry is wonderful indeed!
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2011, 12:05:40 PM »
ya gh makes the skin GLOW. loved that effect. gonna get back on some at the end of the summer.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:53 PM »
To be honest I would run gh even if it did absolutely nothing for my physique. I've been getting so many looks from women. Me thinks it's cause my skin looks so damn good. When I wasnt on gh, my skin was rough and I looked older. Also, I looked in the mirror the other day and kind of did a "what the fuck" to my delts. I said out loud "what the fuck".! Also my waiste looks tighter.

that is what human grade anapolon with 10 iu gh a day does for you. Nothing better than getting looks from the black guys in the gym haha talk about a change !  especially when your a Jewish fella never meant to be over 160 pounds at 6 feet naturally :D

no black genetics will hang with Flin's gearbox in his closet. Chemistry is wonderful indeed!
And the best part that it doesn't have to be 10iu's
what benefits you are getting from anapolon?
and why no test in addition?

and hey at least you have easy time fill that frame, my family are average 200lb and full of athletes,
lol not so long ago some family friends came over pretty small guys (jews btw), always complaining they can't gain weight, well i guess it's because we were still chewing food about hour after they done   :)

lesaucer

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »
haha I love it how some guys think that just cause someone is on a rediclous 8 week cycle they must be huge lol::) It's all about TIME! Not some huge one month cycle.

Lesaucer, you look good bro especially for a tall guy considering the amount of time you've been on. You just need time. Follow Tbombz advice with a little gh15 thrown in there (I prefer a mix of both) and you will be on your way. BTW if I was 6'3 I wouldn't give a shit about having big muscles lol.

thanks bro, I did made some crazy gains in not even 1 year yet, with a 3 month break in there too, love the sauce.  and yea just seeing the quality of the skin of the pros and glow to it makes me want gh, just hope it will come through cause im not paying 500$ for 100iu! my skin is definitly getting rougher especially in the face, gonna lay off the tren if it gets worse, i dont feel like having wrinkles at 20yo lol

chess315

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2011, 03:35:05 PM »
ya lesaucer Im gonna have to be 250 and your gonna have to be 270 to even look impossing I mean Im a reasonbly lean 230 and dont look special now lol

lesaucer

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »
ya lesaucer Im gonna have to be 250 and your gonna have to be 270 to even look impossing I mean Im a reasonbly lean 230 and dont look special now lol

well you know you're starting to get big when people come up to you and ask for gear advice lol, im 240 now, gonna rape 270 soon bitches! when ill add 2.5g of test with abombs and maybe gh, game over