Author Topic: is gh that good?  (Read 27843 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: is gh that good?
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2011, 11:33:06 PM »
Print a shirt with "Im looking for a roid dealer" and go for a small walk in the town.  ;D

nice idea!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2011, 11:36:51 PM »
BOOM!

most people can't even find a reliable source in the place they live, and you advise him to find a dealer in every town where he goes on business trips??  ::) ::)

The old "just look out for the biggest dude in the gym and ask him directly" approach??  ;D ;D ;D ;D
ya i mean its pretty simple actually

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2011, 11:42:07 PM »
My boss has a big distended belly.... maybe he is also on? could ask him when going together :)

No but seriously away 2-3 days a week with 4-6 h between fridges... how can you do?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
My boss has a big distended belly.... maybe he is also on? could ask him when going together :)

No but seriously away 2-3 days a week with 4-6 h between fridges... how can you do?

"GH gut" does not exist, you need to read the gh15 bible.

ya i mean its pretty simple actually

Yeah i would give it a try, it's the most convenient way.  ;D ;D ;D

A paperboard sign reading "will strip or blow for HGH" might help.  ;D ;D

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2011, 11:22:54 PM »
gh sounds like the fukin shit, that being said when i return to college in about 5 weeks im definitely hopping on some blue tops 2 iu a day since im young (21) along with some test ive been running and i can't waaitt to see what the hype is about  :) Clear skin, great sleep ,etc . Sounds good to me

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2011, 06:11:57 AM »
gh sounds like the fukin shit, that being said when i return to college in about 5 weeks im definitely hopping on some blue tops 2 iu a day since im young (21) along with some test ive been running and i can't waaitt to see what the hype is about  :) Clear skin, great sleep ,etc . Sounds good to me

at 2iu a day you wont see shit, maybe some fat loss
and since its blues, your 2 will be more like 1.5iu/day, save your money and run it once u can afford 7+iu/day

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2011, 06:44:57 AM »
and since its blues, your 2 will be more like 1.5iu/day, save your money and run it once u can afford 7+iu/day
my guy said the blues were like 99% purity  ??? damn..and you really think more than 4 iu a day is necessary for someone under 25?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2011, 07:04:49 AM »

Ditto, although I think you can see clear results/benefits from 5-6iu of blue tops.

I just finished month 1 of 10iu/day blue tops. 10 lbs weight gain, probably a third of it water weight and very little to no fat gain. I'm on all fast ester AAS but still managed to hold a lot of water on this gh. I should point out I was NOT on a weight gain phase here, mainly tried to keep myself in shape but growing was just very easy.

Yesterday hands and wrists were so swollen I had to take the whole day off. My diet has deteriorated into plain ol' fat- assery eating (still can't get fat) the last 7-10 days and the sodium and calorie bursts have taken a toll with edema in hands and wrists.

Today (4th of July) I'll eat like a pig one more time, then start my diet tomorrow. I'll start a thread for the 16 week diet this week ;)

Stavios

« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2011, 10:12:59 AM »
doing it like a champ bro  8)

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2011, 10:27:40 AM »
I think I'm in the 4th week at 10 iu and WTF my hands are always sore. Competed at 225 and with the rebound and the compounds gh15 talks about got up to 265. I figure a good amount of it is due to water retention but never really had abs at this bodyweight. Its funny trying to do pullups because now my hands get pumped up. I'm scared shitless of the insulin though so won't mess with that but I figure doing the 8 to 12 weeks at the high does gh puts you at a point to potentially do nationals.

I'm curious to see how this whole be your own guru thing works but it really doesn't seem that bad honestly. I wonder if its those egg whites and all the sodium making my hands all sore and meaty looking. Suggestions would be appreciated...

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2011, 11:54:28 AM »
Ok, so I have done all of the research on hgh and I am more than interested in trying it... I belong to several other boards and have found some sources.

I am worried that this post may violate rules so if so, please delete it... Here's my question:

How do I safeguard myself when buying online? PM me if you have any advices!

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2011, 02:05:45 PM »
Ditto, although I think you can see clear results/benefits from 5-6iu of blue tops.

I just finished month 1 of 10iu/day blue tops. 10 lbs weight gain, probably a third of it water weight and very little to no fat gain. I'm on all fast ester AAS but still managed to hold a lot of water on this gh. I should point out I was NOT on a weight gain phase here, mainly tried to keep myself in shape but growing was just very easy.

Yesterday hands and wrists were so swollen I had to take the whole day off. My diet has deteriorated into plain ol' fat- assery eating (still can't get fat) the last 7-10 days and the sodium and calorie bursts have taken a toll with edema in hands and wrists.

Today (4th of July) I'll eat like a pig one more time, then start my diet tomorrow. I'll start a thread for the 16 week diet this week ;)

What was your starting weight? That's pretty good for a month's gains and i'm guessing you lost fat and put on a little water weight, correct? Seems like a pretty high dosage to me, I can only afford to do a low dose plus i'm already low bf like low doubles high singles so i feel for a first time user and the fact that I'm 20 years old i'll be able to see decent gains off as little as 2-4 iu a day, it may not be the freaky mutation some look for but i am sitting 185 right now mornings i could see myself at 195 within 2-3 months no problem on that.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2011, 03:14:08 PM »

exactly. 2iu= Jennifer Lopez antiaging dose

do it right or dont do it all. If you cant afford to run 10iu a day , dont bother...spend your money on more AAS and food.
l

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2011, 04:16:29 PM »
exactly. 2iu= Jennifer Lopez antiaging dose

do it right or dont do it all. If you cant afford to run 10iu a day , dont bother...spend your money on more AAS and food.

I thought J-Lo stayed in shape by doing Kim Kardashians Butt Video workout???  ???

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2011, 06:43:20 PM »
What was your starting weight? That's pretty good for a month's gains and i'm guessing you lost fat and put on a little water weight, correct? Seems like a pretty high dosage to me, I can only afford to do a low dose plus i'm already low bf like low doubles high singles so i feel for a first time user and the fact that I'm 20 years old i'll be able to see decent gains off as little as 2-4 iu a day, it may not be the freaky mutation some look for but i am sitting 185 right now mornings i could see myself at 195 within 2-3 months no problem on that.

whats your AAS protocol going to be?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2011, 08:34:09 AM »

You can check out my thread on this board entitled "Masteron" to see my progress leading up to the gh administration. I started at 198 lbs and am now on day 31, 208.4 lbs. Morning weight no clothes. I'm 5'3". Not that Del Rios guy type weighing in at "317" at mid-day with 3 meals in him, construction boots, jeans and a hoodie.

It's hard to quantify the improvement without seeing me in person. Pics only tell part of the story. But yesterday we had a party at my parents house with lots of family and we were all running around playing games and swimming and my girlfriend took pics and videos of a bunch of stuff. When I was watching I realized it's by far the heaviest I've been while having abs and zero gut. My traps and shoulders are bigger, legs and calves, lats. Everything is improved. Everything except my sleep apnea.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2011, 08:36:20 AM »
I think I'm in the 4th week at 10 iu and WTF my hands are always sore. Competed at 225 and with the rebound and the compounds gh15 talks about got up to 265. I figure a good amount of it is due to water retention but never really had abs at this bodyweight. Its funny trying to do pullups because now my hands get pumped up. I'm scared shitless of the insulin though so won't mess with that but I figure doing the 8 to 12 weeks at the high does gh puts you at a point to potentially do nationals.

I'm curious to see how this whole be your own guru thing works but it really doesn't seem that bad honestly. I wonder if its those egg whites and all the sodium making my hands all sore and meaty looking. Suggestions would be appreciated...

Sodium, but doubt it's from just egg whites. Probably from all the other goodies you eat... But yeah, same here, hands are bloated up and sore as a guy here too.

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2011, 10:55:39 AM »
10iu a day here.  On for a month with zero sides except leanness, fullness, and overall awsomeness.  Beyond a month, hands and feet began swelling.  I'm at the point where if I hold a pen or a fork for too long or just drive with one hand for awhile, I get pins and needles in that particular hand.  Sleeping is also more difficult for the same reason.  Usually wake up a few times a night with pins and needles from being in the same position for an extended period of time. 

Benefits outweigh the negatives IMO.  Gained 1lb a day for about a week.  I'm eating the dirtiest I've ever eaten in my life and I'm still lean, which will make my pre-contest diet a lot easier.  Pumps are insane and while they can be a little debilitating at times, there is no doubt blood is being forced into the muscle and stretching the facia like never before. 

Gh is that good.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2011, 05:07:15 PM »
So anything less than 10 iu is no good?

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2011, 05:10:27 PM »
So anything less than 10 iu is no good?

of course not, its jsut that more is better when it comes to GH. and 10iu seems to be where the magic really starts happening.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
Lets make this clear
gh always works and on any dose
the more gh in the blood the more you will notice from it

Im pretty young and i used 2iu's for sometime and than 4iu's and all i can tell you is go and read every post of gh15 related to gh, because there is everything you need to know.

halegria4

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2011, 11:26:27 AM »
Does GH still have fat burning effect and fullness effect if NOT taking any other gear?
Stop Fucking Around

Stavios

« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2011, 11:33:44 AM »
Does GH still have fat burning effect and fullness effect if NOT taking any other gear?
yes it does

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2011, 01:12:31 AM »
ofcourse it does,, inorder to get fat when on gh ...you ,,you just cant gain fat ,,you really need to sit home all day and eat canola oil ,, 5 iu of gh a day and you cant gain fat ,, even 5 iu every second day! you cant gain fat,, the more gh you use the more fat you lose the leaner you become the faster you get there,,and yes DIET CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT,, EXAMPLE

MEAL ONE SUSHI WHATEVER SUSHI  YOU FEEL LIKE

MEAL 2 SUSHI WHATEVER SUSHI  YOU FEEL LIKE

MEAL 3 EGG WHITE PACKAGE DRINK THE ALL THING WITH ICECREAM

MEAL 4 PIZZA LIEK CALIFORNIA KITCHEN INDIVDIUAL PIZZAS NOT EVERY DAY BUT EVERY COUPLE DAYS

MEAL 5 MORE EGG WHITES AND ICE CREAM OR WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRE THAT HAS ENOUGH PROTIEN EGG WHITE IS JUST BEST PROTIEN THERE IS PERIOD ,,MOST DIGESTABLE AND YOU CAN DRINK THEM AND IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN DRINK MUCH MORE THAN YOU CAN EAT!

SLL THROUGH DAY PINE APPLE JUICE FOR SUGAR WHEN NEEDED,, BANANS FOR SUGAR AND POTASIUM WHEN NEEDED

THATS IT ,, HE RE IS YOUR BODYBUILD DIET... TRY IT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THATS! WHAT WILL GET YOU LEANER AND BIGGER ON THE HORMONES I MENTION NOT THE DRY CHIKAN WITH BROKLY WHICH DOESNT WORK  DOESNT WORK DOEST WORK ,, YOU NEED CALORIES AND YOU NEED THEM LIKE NORMAL HUMAN ,,,WHAT MAKE US BODYBUILD DIFF  FROM OTHER NORMAL PEOPLE IS THE FUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG DRUGS ! ! !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2011, 01:51:46 AM »
I am a first timer on GH and taking 4iu of KIGTROPIN a day split in two shots. One upon wakening and one right after workout. No food until one hour after. I am also taking 250mg of Enanthate... At the moment I am into my 3rd week.

Honestly I havenīt noticed much. I do sleep a lot and my body is craving sleep. My skin seems to be more younger looking but it can be all the sleep as well. I am not stronger, but I do get a pump even at very low weights. But honestly not much yet... I lost some bodyfat around the abs, about 2,5lbs in total weight... So not much here...

One could be that I need more time as GH reacts slower in the body... second maybe my gear is bad... Although it comes from a reliable source.