Author Topic: Question For gh15 RE: Powerlifters  (Read 19227 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Question For gh15 RE: Powerlifters
« on: June 08, 2011, 03:52:35 PM »
What is the protocol for thick mass and monstrous strength?  Not for a physique contest but for a POWERLIFTING meet?  What do those guys eat and what do they take?  (The Coach and Fuller hush up)
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Question For gh15 RE: Powerlifters
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
P.S. Do whites have a genetic advantage over blacks in POWERLIFTING? Seems like all the legends of the sport are caucasian.
(

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »
P.S. Do whites have a genetic advantage over blacks in POWERLIFTING? Seems like all the legends of the sport are caucasian.
Damn, the "G" in GH15 must stand for Geneticist
U

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 04:37:27 PM »
there are a lot of legends that arent white,john gamble,dave shaw,lamar gant,dan austin,antony clarke,steve goggins etc.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 06:32:01 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 06:34:03 PM »

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 06:49:47 PM »

That has to be the ugliest human being on earth. Castrate that fucking thing before it spreads ugly to drunken ho's like herpes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »
Why are you asking him? We I've been power lifting almost as long as I've been training. I'm also training a competitor that compteted on the MetRx WSM circuit. But I'll wait gh15's answer...should be good. lol.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
What is the protocol for thick mass and monstrous strength?  Not for a physique contest but for a POWERLIFTING meet?  What do those guys eat and what do they take?  (The Coach and Fuller hush up)

the protocoll for being a sucesful powerlifter goes through the kitchen and ofcourse lots of drugs,, lots of food is there!,,bodyfat doesnt matter persay ,,preferably in the 10-15% but can be higher,,

most sucesful powerlifter are strong to begin with even when natural ,,they have very strong tendoins and bones,,they wil put on the hammer shoulders 4 plates each side when completey natural and do 10-20 times no problem,,they will have 4 plates each side of the hammer an dpull down 10-20 times no problem ...as natural

when it come to drug intake,,

anapolona ,,halotestin ,,trenbolona and testosterona NO EASTER aka suspension either in oil or water... are PRIME PRIME PRIME DRUGS  for powerlifters,,they always load on them pre competitions since the drugs get you very strong VERY FAST!,, turinabol is nto used as much anymore due to much better drugs ,,

the main key with powerlifters is you want a quick power burst,,and you learn how to do it very fast and very effective,,the drugs i mentioned do just that ,,

when you take the combination of testosterona no easter and halotestin ....within 1 hour of intake you can walk through walls,,striaght out ,,if you are experienced bodybuild/powerlift you can go through wall and break records in that same session you do that day ,, within few days you really increase strength to a significant level ,,and in times to very impressive levels,,EXAMPLE: you did 2 plates each side of hammer delts..  after few dyas on tne and halotestin IF LEGIT ,,you will have 4 plates most likley 5 plates each side of that same hammer for the exact same number of reps  you did with 2 each side...

the combinations of tne halotestin anapolona and trenbolona ace...creates what we call now day the new BODYBUILD POWERLIFTER,,THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO LOOK LIKE BODYBUILDER BUT HAVE THE POWER OF A POWERLIFTER,,THEY ARE BOTH IN ONE PERSON ,,THEY USUALY DO THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD COMPETITIONS AND YOU CAN SEE THEM THERE DOING GREAT LIFTS,, MARIUS IS ONE BUT THERE ARE MANY,,

ofcourse like everything with bodybuild,,also with powerlift everything is dose dependent and has to be legit,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:18 PM »
lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »
i do hope you already understand that gh is always there,,legit gh is there with EVERY SINGLE ATHLETES WHO COMPETES IN STRENGTH EVENTS NOW DAY,,from powerlifting and ofcourse bodybuild which is nto strength persay but it involve strength in lifting weights...

hgh is always there now day ,,thats why everyone is leaner and larger,,1960 powerlifter used to be fatzos 25% ....now day many powerlifters walk around 9-10% and huge enormous lean size,,why? the drugs i mentioned and ofcourse hgh on consistant basis

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 07:46:06 PM »
lol

the sad part about you is that you know im 100% right abotu everything i say but you choose for some reason to twist the truth,,if i was only walking around here balnie i would be booted into the black space of the internet hall of shame,,
EVERYTHING I SAY IS WRITTEN IN STONE AND FOLLOWED BY EVERY SINGLE BODYBUILD AND POWERLIFT TO EVER LOOK LIKE ONE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 07:47:34 PM »
Ok. Lol

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 07:52:22 PM »
Ok. Lol

I hope you haven't actually been training this whole time! Cuz obv the key to going from 2 plates to 5 per side is apparently a bunch of short ester steroids...I HAVE to try that stack now!!! I hope I can go throw some cars around in the parking lot, but maybe I am asking too much...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 07:53:12 PM »
lol

What do you give your clients pre-contest Coach?

Jamaican food and flintstone vitamins?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 07:55:07 PM »
Yep, don't train just up the dose. All of scientific training case studies are just a cover up. They should have just listened to gh15.

Hanuman

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 08:19:47 PM »
Yep, don't train just up the dose. All of scientific training case studies are just a cover up. They should have just listened to gh15.

how many scientific training case studies have been done with elite level strength athletes?
not college kids or beginners, but guys close to world record levels?  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 08:21:09 PM »
Quit a few. Especially in track and field.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 08:23:11 PM »
Need to add in elite olympic lifting as well. Football players are considered strength athletes and studies are done frequently.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:45 PM »
ofcourse you ned to train duh,,where have i ever said you dont need to train ,,you have to train the first thing gh15 always say is how the advice is for SERIOUS BODYBUILD ,,serious lifters,,ofcourse you need to train comon now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hanuman

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »
elite sports doesn't exist without drugs... thats the part that all the studies miss
now you still need talent, expert coaching, drive, practically decades of training and all that good stuff
but without the right drug regime all those fine qualities mean nothing
without drugs promising athletes stay promising, and
never ever reach the top
very sad, but also very true  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 08:45:10 PM »
Couldn't agree more. But training in sports does take priority over drug use and they have to becareful of drug tests, even they do take it, its minimal, it has to be. My complaint is this year that the reason why the MLB is so bad this year is that there is testing and its making the season really shitty. We need another McGuire/Sosa season.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 08:51:57 PM »
the reason why the season is shitty is because it is boring shitty game ,, i still havent met one international fella aside from the japs who like this stupid game ,,playing it ...maybe ,,watchin it is complete disaster,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 08:53:59 PM »
Couldn't agree more. But training in sports does take priority over drug use and they have to becareful of drug tests, even they do take it, its minimal, it has to be. My complaint is this year that the reason why the MLB is so bad this year is that there is testing and its making the season really shitty. We need another McGuire/Sosa season.

If that's the case, why do true naturals bust their balls for years, TRUE NATURALS, and can only bench 275, squat 315, and sit at 9% bf at the absolute lowest?  You know where these young naturals will be after another 10 years of training?  Same bf, most likely fatter, squat will be maybe 40lbs heavier and they'll finally hit 3 plates on the bench.  Coach, you should be banned for posting nonsense like this, idiot.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 08:54:52 PM »

Fuck those two drug addict assclowns.