Author Topic: Obama War No. 4?  (Read 2087 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama War No. 4?
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 09:50:23 AM »
It's almost sad how predictable you pansies are.  You've picked your side...your team, if you will, and you'll stick with it regardless of what happens or what they do.  

What part of Article 2 of the U.S. const dont you grasp?   

Face it - your messiah - Obama - is worse than bush and is even a larger war monger in all respects.     

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 09:53:41 AM »
soooooo if a liberal 2009 congress decided to wage 12 wars, you'd support all 12 wars?  LOL!

LOL... you have egg on your face from standing with mccain/kerry on the "I support Libyan NFZ" position (which obama adopted), and now you're against that war.

You know it will probably happen again here, and you refuse to say if you support military action in Yemen until the repub congress tells you what to think :)

You've basically asked him the question "should we kill bad guys" completely without context.  What's the point of that?
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 09:55:39 AM »
It's almost sad how predictable you pansies are.  You've picked your side...your team, if you will, and you'll stick with it regardless of what happens or what they do.  

You're concluding this by the responses stating that they support this action as long as it's done by the rules of the Constitution?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 10:16:03 AM »
Team Kneepad has no defense left for this horrible admn.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:29 AM »
You're concluding this by the responses stating that they support this action as long as it's done by the rules of the Constitution?

I think that's what 33 said.

If congress agrees to another war, he's cool with it :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 10:27:58 AM »

Come to think of it...........

The raising of debt/spending over the last decade was writetn and OK'd by congress.

33 must be okay with this too :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 10:36:42 AM »
Damn What 3 wars did he start.. and the intervention in the conflict in Lybia.. how many troops did we lose?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »
Damn What 3 wars did he start.. and the intervention in the conflict in Lybia.. how many troops did we lose?

60% of the troops lost in Afghanistan have been since your lord and messiah have been potus.  Does he own that?

And since when does a war hinge on casualty count? 

You are the textbook example of a 95%er.   If I had to write a book on 95%ism - you probably would be the textbook example of how otherwise normal people suspend all judgment and rationality in order to defend someone of like racial/nationa origin/ political / or other classification. 

Obama could wear a KKK hood and you would defend him.  In fact, obama could slap chains on your dumb ass and yu would support him (which he did already, not that you care though) 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 10:48:31 AM »
60% of the troops lost in Afghanistan have been since your lord and messiah have been potus.  Does he own that?

And since when does a war hinge on casualty count? 

You are the textbook example of a 95%er.   If I had to write a book on 95%ism - you probably would be the textbook example of how otherwise normal people suspend all judgment and rationality in order to defend someone of like racial/nationa origin/ political / or other classification. 

Obama could wear a KKK hood and you would defend him.  In fact, obama could slap chains on your dumb ass and yu would support him (which he did already, not that you care though) 

lol.. but i dont defend him.. i defend being balanced and rational. No one is all one thing.. except for you.. you are all republican.. its actually funny tho.. i have on numerous times expressed my dislike for some of the policies put forth by obama...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »

Anyone reading the thread knows that's how you spun it in an attempt to deflect yourself from yet another ass raping.

You asked a question without context, and when bait wasn't taken, you started running with this. 
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 11:32:29 AM »
Anyone reading the thread knows that's how you spun it in an attempt to deflect yourself from yet another ass raping.

You asked a question without context, and when bait wasn't taken, you started running with this. 

Everyone is hip t 240's game.  Mal too.    Obama's age of Aquarius presidency was not supposed to involve starting wars all over the place, depression 2.0,  40% increase in food stamps in two years, raging inflation, debt and deficit beyond all imagination, misery index surpassing Carter, etc. 

Hope & Change assholes - you morons voted for this - not own it.

P.S.    Nobel Peace prize anyone?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2011, 06:45:26 AM »

US drone attacks in Yemen ignore Al Qaeda for local militants
The National (UAE) ^ | Jun 21, 2011 | Hakim Almasmari

Government raids and US drone attacks in Yemen are focusing on Islamic militant targets in Abyan province, ignoring the more dangerous Al Qaeda stronghold of Shabwa province, a senior defence ministry official said yesterday.

Among the targets has been the Jaar farm of Khaled Abdul Nabi, considered one of the most powerful Islamic militants in Yemen since the early 1990s, according to the interior ministry.

...Last week, the interior ministry said it arrested 10 militants in Aden believed to be fighters with links to Mr Nabi.

Qasem Bin Hadi, head of security in Zinjibar, Abyan, said that the majority of the militants killed were terrorists.

...Abyan has turned into a ghost town and that clashes between government forces and militants are non-stop.

Critics feel this is a dangerous escalation in Yemen's fight against terror.

Ali Abdul Jabbar, director of Dar Ashraf Research Centre in Sana'a, said: "There are thousands of Islamic militants in the south, but only 200-300 Al Qaeda members. The militants are more moderate than Al Qaeda but the government considers them a risk."

Mr Abdul Jabbar said Islamic militants in Abyan have never harmed US interests in the region but this could change after the continuous US drone attacks...

Militants have taken over the majority of Lahj province over the last week and entered Yemen's business capital, Aden.

Nabil Bukairi, director of the Abaad Research Centre in Sana'a, said: "You cannot fight an entire country. The ideology of jihad is wide spread in the south, and to uproot it, you would have to kill millions of people.

"This is the beginning of a long war that will kill thousands and solve nothing."

(Excerpt) Read more at thenational.ae ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2011, 08:12:32 AM »
"Government raids and US drone attacks in Yemen are focusing on Islamic militant targets in Abyan province, ignoring the more dangerous Al Qaeda stronghold of Shabwa province, a senior defence ministry official said yesterday. "

You're a big alex jones fan when he's dissing obama.  You should listen to his thoughts on the US giving AQ plenty of slack, and only going at them when it's good business $$$

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 07:28:42 AM »
"Government raids and US drone attacks in Yemen are focusing on Islamic militant targets in Abyan province, ignoring the more dangerous Al Qaeda stronghold of Shabwa province, a senior defence ministry official said yesterday. "

You're a big alex jones fan when he's dissing obama.  You should listen to his thoughts on the US giving AQ plenty of slack, and only going at them when it's good business $$$

This guys approach to discussing politics is completely laughable

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 08:06:03 AM »
After being in LA for a few days, a lot more makes sense now about you.  Not an insult, just an observation.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 09:32:15 AM »
After being in LA for a few days, a lot more makes sense now about you.  Not an insult, just an observation.

Where are you staying.. Im up in Hollywood.. lets lift

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 09:46:02 AM »
W family all day and don't know what's going on.  Near lax now. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
W family all day and don't know what's going on.  Near lax now. 

ill pm you my cell.. i leave the hosp today at 8... i dont go tomorrow tho

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »
I have zero control over travel and getting around and w family.  Family shit the whole time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »
I'm in pacific palisades at the moment.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2011, 11:17:56 AM »
I'm in pacific palisades at the moment.

Nice... i was up in santa monica on sunday..

you know some rich people eh

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 11:21:22 AM »
These people make me sick.  I get ill being around these types. Total phonies. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2011, 11:23:51 AM »
These people make me sick.  I get ill being around these types. Total phonies. 

what types?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 11:29:32 AM »
The women all botoxed up w lip injections and boob jobs, the men who seem like if shit went down they would hide under the desk, the spoiled brats, the pretenders, etc.
Can't stand spoiled brats running around in 75k cars. 

You know what I mean. The latte lib types. 

I also got a talking to about my remarks about the mexicans booing the usa team at the soccer game.

These people are totally oblivious.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
The women all botoxed up w lip injections and boob jobs, the men who seem like if shit went down they would hide under the desk, the spoiled brats, the pretenders, etc.
Can't stand spoiled brats running around in 75k cars. 

You know what I mean. The latte lib types. 

I also got a talking to about my remarks about the mexicans booing the usa team at the soccer game.

These people are totally oblivious.

I dont go to the upper East side and think that the boggie down is the same.. cmon man.. not sounding real smart there