Author Topic: NEW PICS 0F ME UPDATED  (Read 19685 times)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Re: NEW PICS 0F ME UPDATED
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »
You've come to the wrong forum if you're seeking the typical ass kissing replies of: "good job bro!" "looking huge man!" "what is your training/diet like?" and the such.
Here you're getting the truth. You maybe juiced or not, I don't know nor do I care...but if you're so desperate for attention and compliments, there is bb.com and other sites for that.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2011, 01:03:18 PM »
you shoudnt ,,because if this is natural physiqe,,you will be top tier profesional in the ifbb,,your physiqe you present in this picture when it comer to upper body push a 30-35 year old on hormones for 5 good years....it is pretty equivalent aside from little less thicknes worthy of 10lb..

this is pro ifbb tier 1 level if this is natural ,,it wil explode on hormones ,,absolitly explode

gh15 approved

I feel the same way. His genetic structure/ability to gain muscle/keep muscle while getting lean is pretty amazing.

To OP- I hope the haters do not wear on you. And do not rush to cycle, bust ass for another 2-3 years and bring your whole body into balance, then go on. Wait man, trust me you will never regret waiting a little while. You are close, but not totally ready IMO.

However, if you ever considered bodybuilding, absolutely go for it.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2011, 01:06:47 PM »
You've come to the wrong forum if you're seeking the typical ass kissing replies of: "good job bro!" "looking huge man!" "what is your training/diet like?" and the such.
Here you're getting the truth. You maybe juiced or not, I don't know nor do I care...but if you're so desperate for attention and compliments, there is bb.com and other sites for that.
indeed!
it's the twilightzone here... lol!
you have people here that know whats up... honest about drugs.
and why not!?????
lots of fishing for compliments here...
and getbig has gh15....
no other board has a god....
only lying mods....
getbig = truth
good place for honest people bad place for people who lie!

Be Happy,
Optimus

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2011, 01:20:36 PM »
indeed!
it's the twilightzone here... lol!
you have people here that know whats up... honest about drugs.
and why not!?????
lots of fishing for compliments here...
and getbig has gh15....
no other board has a god....
only lying mods....
getbig = truth
good place for honest people bad place for people who lie!

I'm not implying he is lying though, he maybe natural, I was just referring to him being upset not everyone was "kissing his ass" so to speak.
I just find it funny some random guys are so desperate for attention they post their pics on forums without anyone even asking or caring.

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2011, 01:25:36 PM »

WELL IF THE DRUG USE WAS STILL LIKE IT WAS DURING ARN0LD'S TIME THEN I W0ULD. BUT N0W AFTER READING Y0UR P0STS AND H0W IN 0RDER T0 BE C0MPETITIVE Y0U HAVE T0 TAKE HUGE D0SES PLUS INSULIN I'M HESITANT.

Yo assbruise (gotta go with it lol) ..here's some advice. I'm 20 you are probably similar age I guess. We have similar physique and similar weights im about 10 lbs less. Your upper body is better while i'm more balanced overall lower to upper proportionate. Still, as a natural we are both at the max if you been following the bible like I have. So, you already know what to do...it's just a matter of actually doing it. Nobody said you have to be a pro but you clearly have great genetics and respond to natural training so why not take it to the next level? That's just a thought. I just started bicycling and am looking forward to seeing what kind of gains I make. If not, keep training hard for a few years and think about it then, oh and fuck the haters you have a good physique for being like college age, anyone who says otherwise is jealous or delusional. Good luck

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2011, 01:26:27 PM »
I'm not implying he is lying though, he maybe natural, I was just referring to him being upset not everyone was "kissing his ass" so to speak.
I just find it funny some random guys are so desperate for attention they post their pics on forums without anyone even asking or caring.
i understood your point..
agree with you.

your point has nothing to do with him using or not using....
Be Happy,
Optimus

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »

lol fuk bb.com

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2011, 04:16:39 PM »
LOL ....your back and shoulders are covered in acne.
you making fun of anyone using is fucking pathetic.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2011, 10:01:31 PM »
you shoudnt ,,because if this is natural physiqe,,you will be top tier profesional in the ifbb,,your physiqe you present in this picture when it comer to upper body push a 30-35 year old on hormones for 5 good years....it is pretty equivalent aside from little less thicknes worthy of 10lb..

this is pro ifbb tier 1 level if this is natural ,,it wil explode on hormones ,,absolitly explode

gh15 approved

YAH BUT ALL TH0SE SH0TS SCARE ME ESPECIALLY INSULIN. 0N T0P 0F THAT THE HEALTH RISKS. I D0N'T WANT T0 END UP DIABETIC.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »
huh? ,,fuck insulina,,you dont need it to be good bodybuild,,you can get to nationals with out it and do well ,,maybe even win it ,,insulina is  mainly for the pro bodybuild to gain more size beofre we start looking like balonie so we can say we improve some before retire,,lol ,,this is all in the proces to get pro card,,ask any bodybuild,,the best part is getting the pro card and getting to it ,,the pro later on is nice but its not even close to the amatuer winning of pro card,, because very very few win national and turn pro...among alllll the amatuer bodybuild around,,so that is why it is so big,,profesional is already with money thinking approach and its diff approach ,,

in  general you dont need insulina ,,aas and gh will do ,,and the more you wait the worse it wil be ,,because at 28 you will do it anyways if you stay in bodybuild,,so if you want to be bodybuild and actualy look like one which is basicaly your look with more thickness since you look very very VERY good ,,then you have to get on the hormones,,and in your age 20-24 fellas grow like mother fuckers crazy monkies ,,they just grow at this age like there is no tomorow,,20-23 is age that if you get on it right ...you build something very good and lasting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »
hahahaha i just realised that i have seen pics with from the same bathroom and close up pics from a physice thats looks exactly like you on a forum where the guy said he was on enanthate (i think it was) and dbol. and the best part is the guy (you) had the caps on in all of his posts hahahahah. dont remember witch forum it was but im going to search when i come home. LYING BASTARD HAHA

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2011, 11:49:17 PM »
hahahaha i just realised that i have seen pics with from the same bathroom and close up pics from a physice thats looks exactly like you on a forum where the guy said he was on  (i think it was) and dbol. and the best part is the guy (you) had the caps on in all of his posts hahahahah. dont remember witch forum it was but im going to search when i come home. LYING BASTARD HAHA

Busted.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2011, 12:10:30 AM »
hahahaha i just realised that i have seen pics with from the same bathroom and close up pics from a physice thats looks exactly like you on a forum where the guy said he was on enanthate (i think it was) and dbol. and the best part is the guy (you) had the caps on in all of his posts hahahahah. dont remember witch forum it was but im going to search when i come home. LYING BASTARD HAHA

L0L. N0 THAT'S N0T ME. Y0U G0T IT C0NFUSED WITH S0ME0NE ELSE. IF IT'S N0T MY USERNAME ASBRUS IT'S N0T ME. I 0NLY USE THIS USERNAME 0N HERE AND BB.C0M. I D0N'T EVEN KN0W WHAT THE FUCK ETHANATE IS. UPDATE ME 0N Y0UR FAILED ATTEMPT T0 TRY T0 SLANDER ME.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2011, 12:11:53 AM »
Busted.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HAHA Y0U WISH. I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN CREATINE UNTIL LAST M0NTH AND IT BL0ATED MY ST0MACH. I'M ALL NATURAL N0 BS. I KN0W IT HURTS F0R Y0U T0 BELIEVE IT BUT IT'S THE TRUTH. 155(BEF0RE PIC P0STED N0 WEIGHTS AT ALL)-182 IN 3 YEARS 0F LIFTING.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2011, 12:42:35 AM »
all illusion...
specific products will grow delts!
i never train delts....
go inject hgh in your delt.... see what happens...
go use eq, tren.....
go use these products , and do not train delts directly.. they will get bigger and bigger...

it's all drugs.. genetics mean nothing in bb..
connections, money to buy from these connections! that is what makes champs...

yep  :D
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2011, 12:58:09 AM »
"good job bro!" "looking huge man!" "what is your training/diet like?"   ;D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2011, 01:00:06 AM »
This place is becoming a joke, anybody who works out are on drugs, anybody with low bodyfat is on drugs, you cant even have a certain amount of muscle mass for your height because theres a gold standard and if you do, you are on drugs, some people have been training for years and years, started curling a broom stick and weights since i was 10 years old.. But hey you certainly cant build any muscle naturally, it just cant be, it defies the laws of hormones and the bible...  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2011, 01:02:54 AM »
This place is becoming a joke, anybody who works out are on drugs, anybody with low bodyfat is on drugs, you cant even have a certain amount of muscle mass for your height because theres a gold standard and if you do, you are on drugs, some people have been training for years and years, started curling a broom stick and weights since i was 10 years old.. But hey you certainly cant build any muscle naturally, it just cant be, it defies the laws of hormones and the bible...  ::)

Good post.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2011, 01:03:41 AM »
UP THE FUCKING DOSAGE BABYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2011, 01:05:05 AM »
UP THE FUCKING DOSAGE BABYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! ;D

You can't have enough testosterone in your system!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2011, 01:09:45 AM »
So true my brother!  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2011, 01:35:05 AM »
hahahaha i just realised that i have seen pics with from the same bathroom and close up pics from a physice thats looks exactly like you on a forum where the guy said he was on enanthate (i think it was) and dbol. and the best part is the guy (you) had the caps on in all of his posts hahahahah. dont remember witch forum it was but im going to search when i come home. LYING BASTARD HAHA
;D

Welcome to The Thunderdome Bitch!!

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2011, 07:30:30 AM »
Damn I'm lazy today.

...will somebody please do an "Oh brother......" post on him and his filthy bathroom?
Check your PM's. I've sent you the template.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2011, 07:54:27 AM »

ouch.  :D

where is assbruise now?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2011, 08:33:51 AM »
ouch.  :D

where is assbruise now?

DID Y0U READ MY PREVI0US P0ST? REPLY #137. I T0LD Y0U IT'S N0T ME. IF IT'S N0T ASBRUS IT'S N0T ME. SEARCH ALL Y0U WANT.