Author Topic: what's your favourite serial killer ?  (Read 17185 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: what's your favourite serial killer ?
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »
I nbver undestood that either. I guess they only way to prevent the thoughts from hauting you for the rest of your life is to ...forgive.

I would "forgive" after killing the person.

Another thing I dont understand is that in america you can see where convicted pedophiles live (which is great) why aren't people that enjoy to kill, killing them for fun instead? lol.
I'm principally against the death penalty, but if it were my family that was molested/killed I'd put my principles aside for a while..

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2011, 11:59:33 AM »
I nbver undestood that either. I guess they only way to prevent the thoughts from hauting you for the rest of your life is to ...forgive.

I would "forgive" after killing the person.

Another thing I dont understand is that in america you can see where convicted pedophiles live (which is great) why aren't people that enjoy to kill, killing them for fun instead? lol.
i saw a documentery on tv about that.
some of these "pedophiles" were dudes of about 19/20 that had sex with a 14/15 year old girl.
and it was not rape, they were in a relationship.
the parents of the girl made accusations, not the girl.
it has to be very very well looked at , before giving somebody the name pedophile.

but the real molesters and creeps???? indeed kill em for fun... agreed! lollol!
Be Happy,
Optimus

spinnis

« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2011, 12:00:27 PM »
I'm principally against the death penalty, but if it were my family that was molested/killed I'd put my principles aside for a while..

that makes you two faced like fuck. Since its always someone family member getting killed. (talking about innocent people)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
that makes you two faced like fuck. Since its always someone family member getting killed. (talking about innocent people)

You're absolutely right.
Question: if you can save only 1 person from a burning building, do you save your child or a stranger? Your neighbour or a stranger? The busdriver you say hi to every morning or a stranger ??

spinnis

« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »
i saw a documentery on tv about that.
some of these "pedophiles" were dudes of about 19/20 that had sex with a 14/15 year old girl.
and it was not rape, they were in a relationship.
the parents of the girl made accusations, not the girl.
it has to be very very well looked at , before giving somebody the name pedophile.

but the real molesters and creeps???? indeed kill em for fun... agreed! lollol!

pedophiles in my dictionary are people going after Pre-pudecent girls/boys. Not 14 yr olds that looks like 18. (assuming its consensual sex) and yes. 15 yr olds can have consensual sex. People of the older generation often thinks kids are the same now as when they were young.
Tahts also why I think its good that In sweden the age for legal consensual sex is 15. Not saying people should go around having sex with 15 yr olds. But if its consensual its retarded to classify it as pedophila which americans do? I guess people dont know what young girls look like these days.

spinnis

« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
You're absolutely right.
Question: if you can save only 1 person from a burning building, do you save your child or a stranger? Your neighbour or a stranger? The busdriver you say hi to every morning or a stranger ??

You know the answer. I dont see how thats relevant to the death penalty though if that was your intention.

If two people were in a room, my mother and someone I didnt know and I onyl had time to save one I would pick my mother.
If someone else had their mother and my mother in a room and they only had time to save one. I wouldn't blame them for saving Their mother.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »
You know the answer. I dont see how thats relevant to the death penalty though if that was your intention.

If two people were in a room, my mother and someone I didnt know and I onyl had time to save one I would pick my mother.
If someone else had their mother and my mother in a room and they only had time to save one. I wouldn't blame them for saving Their mother.
family always comes first...
if you have a good and loving family..

but what if.... there were 2 strangers????
one middle aged old hag! and one drop dead gorgeous woman......
what to do??? you can only save one!!! lol!!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2011, 12:12:46 PM »

Exactly. And I don't blame myself for wishing the death penalty for someone that killed my family, although it may be politically incorrect.

spinnis

« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »

Ofc.

I would always pick the youngest person.
Unless its a old professor vs a younbg person with some horrible discese.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2011, 12:14:43 PM »

All things being equal I'd save the one with the best life expectancy..that's not the hag.
But: if it were 2 good looking 18 year olds. But one of them is your type...what ya do ?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2011, 12:15:48 PM »
Ofc.

you care about professors? btw, can you get me a dvd quality torrent of melancholia? - figure you have some scandinavian connections.

spinnis

« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2011, 12:16:05 PM »
Exactly. And I don't blame myself for wishing the death penalty for someone that killed my family, although it may be politically incorrect.

why should "politically icorrect" be any problem when the person tahts getting sentenced isnt "politically correct" =)

Take an innocent persons life on purpose and you die. Its thats simple for me at least. sadly not for everyone. In some muslim countried they have a "eye for an eye" option of penalty. Which is great.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2011, 12:16:12 PM »
Ofc.

her being a hot broad does help to ! lol...
but really imagine being in a situation like that...
must be hell......
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2011, 12:18:06 PM »
All things being equal I'd save the one with the best life expectancy..that's not the hag.
But: if it were 2 good looking 18 year olds. But one of them is your type...what ya do ?
id go with my type... she would be forever gratefull! lol!
i know i am evil.....
but you gave me no choice.... ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

spinnis

« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2011, 12:18:29 PM »
you care about professors? btw, can you get me a dvd quality torrent of melancholia? - figure you have some scandinavian connections.

a good professor could Help someone provide for themself, and their family. If hes teaching. He could accomplish some good things to make other people lifes bette which couild lead to Them aking even more peoples lifes better.

"Release Date:
27 May 2011" you have to wait for a good rip

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2011, 12:19:48 PM »
i know i am evil.....
I would make the same choice. That's just how people are. Life's a bitch.

spinnis

« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
i know i am evil.....
What if the one you pick turns out to be a stuckup but hot bitch that isn't grateful at all and couldn't care less about you since you "should" sace her because shes a woman (even tohugh the otehr one is also). And rumors is the one you left was a slut?  ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2011, 12:21:17 PM »
a good professor could Help someone provide for themself, and their family. If hes teaching. He could accomplish some good things to make other people lifes bette which couild lead to Them aking even more peoples lifes better.

"Release Date:
27 May 2011" you have to wait for a good rip

is that dvd release or theater release? in the US it's not even in theaters.

spinnis

« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2011, 12:22:08 PM »
I would make the same choice. That's just how people are. Life's a bitch.

3 yr old boy with downs syndrome or a 19 yr old hot girl that just looks and acts stupid? (as in probably was carrying a purse witha  dog in it when you saw them)

spinnis

« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2011, 12:22:59 PM »
is that dvd release or theater release? in the US it's not even in theaters.

theater... so its gonna be a while, but "USA    4 November" so Im thinking dvdR is gonna be avalible before that probably

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2011, 12:24:26 PM »
What if the one you pick turns out to be a stuckup but hot bitch that isn't grateful at all and couldn't care less about you since you "should" sace her because shes a woman (even tohugh the otehr one is also). And rumors is the one you left was a slut?  ;D
It's getting to complicated. This thread's about serial killers so on second thoughs I'd kill all the people who were mentioned above. Finis ecce labora.

spinnis

« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2011, 12:26:33 PM »
It's getting to complicated.

you might find yourself in this situaution so its a good thing to make up your mind so you dont "freeze" like a fucking girl and lets everyone die because you couldnt choose  ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »
you got me..... lol!
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2011, 12:29:18 PM »
3 yr old boy with downs syndrome or a 19 yr old hot girl that just looks and acts stupid? (as in probably was carrying a purse witha  dog in it when you saw them)
i would save the boy!
the paris hilton bitch can die!

DOGS DO NOT BELONG IN A PURSE!!!
lol............
Be Happy,
Optimus

spinnis

« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2011, 12:30:49 PM »
you got me..... lol!

set a house on fire and throw her back in?  ;D

"I realised it was "god's" will bitch"