Author Topic: Where can I learn about steroids?  (Read 7370 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Where can I learn about steroids?
« on: June 09, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »
I'm always reading you guys talking about Tren, Test, GH, Nap, this or that and it makes no fucking sense to me. What's an iu? Is there different names for steroids that goes country to country? What would be an ideal first cycle for someone that just wants to dabble without going heavy? etc.

Can anyone point me to a good article or introduction on steroids?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Where can I learn about steroids?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 12:58:03 PM »
forget about all that shit. if you wanna use juice, over thinking and disecting shit only makes it more complicated in your mind.. it will hodl you back. 

to start out, try some testosterone. 750mg per week is a good dose. 500mg is usually what a beginner will take tho. play around with it.

after a while try out different steroids. find the ones you like the best, the ones you respond to the best, an start using those steroids only.

stay on, use a good amount, and lift.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 09:59:30 PM »
Just test and nothing else? What about side effects? Do I cycle something like Clomid or Novaldex with it?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 02:21:05 AM »
forget about all that shit. if you wanna use juice, over thinking and disecting shit only makes it more complicated in your mind.. it will hodl you back.  

to start out, try some testosterone. 750mg per week is a good dose. 500mg is usually what a beginner will take tho. play around with it.

after a while try out different steroids. find the ones you like the best, the ones you respond to the best, an start using those steroids only.

750mg for first cycle??

Go and take a cock up your ass and stop giving people advice.

Just test and nothing else? What about side effects? Do I cycle something like Clomid or Novaldex with it?

Just test is fine, in Europe a typical beginners cycle would be 250mg every week for 16 weeks, this way you make slow and steady gains without many side effects, in the USA the advice is to do 500mg every week because the benefits will be better, but you will also have more sides.

I think 250mg is fine, you can see how you react to the gear, you can still up the dose, and if you are satisfied with 250mg per week, 500mg per week could be a fine 2nd cycle.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 04:54:15 AM »
750mg for first cycle??

Go and take a cock up your ass and stop giving people advice.

Just test is fine, in Europe a typical beginners cycle would be 250mg every week for 16 weeks, this way you make slow and steady gains without many side effects, in the USA the advice is to do 500mg every week because the benefits will be better, but you will also have more sides.

I think 250mg is fine, you can see how you react to the gear, you can still up the dose, and if you are satisfied with 250mg per week, 500mg per week could be a fine 2nd cycle.

i agree with DK II here...try 250mg and see how your body reacts first...
more test will get you more results (some) but more sides as well

and tboobz...750mg test x week as a first cycle??? are you kidding???

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 05:31:53 AM »
Thanks DK and Bladerunner. Is there any particular Test or would any do? What sides can I expect on 250mg a week? Is it injected in one go or little by little every day? Pardon the silly questions.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 05:40:34 AM »
Thanks DK and Bladerunner. Is there any particular Test or would any do? What sides can I expect on 250mg a week? Is it injected in one go or little by little every day? Pardon the silly questions.

go for test enanthate (enanthate is a long esther which means you ll have a slow and steady release of test in your body) at 250mg x week.
you inject once once a week..
as for side effects you should have almost none at that dose,but response is very individual that is why is better to start slow and see how you react to it

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 10:11:20 AM »
sides on 500mg of test? what are you guys, fucking fag0ts??  seriously OP if you dont feel like wasting your time and actually want some results instead of a whoppin 3lbs gain from 250mg, 500mg test for 12 weeks with dbol 40mg the 4 last weeks, get arimidex and use 1mg once or twice a week to keep estro in check.. 2 weeks after your last shot start clomid at 100mg for 4 weeks

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »
Thanks for your reply lesaucer.

Can anyone confirm what he said?

Not that I don't believe you mate, but I'm being told two different things here.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »
I'm not sure why tbombz is so quick to bash actually learning and educating yourself...pretty ridiculous statements. However, in a lot of ways he's right, it's not rocket science but when you don't know something you simply don't know, regardless of how simple it might be.

There's some good info in the sticky at the top of the page that has newbie info in it, some first cycle guidelines with some options and how best to run a PCT and all that. Also, steroid.com is a good place to go, plenty of good information on there and most of that information is being updated and made even easier to read yet with more in-depth explanations.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »
fuck all you mother fuckers

you want no bullshit i bring it to you raw

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 09:22:55 PM »
fuck all you mother fuckers

you want no bullshit i bring it to you raw

What did you bring? In a general sense all you said was trying to learn and understand the ins and outs of steroids was a waste. I'll agree, most will never have a need or even a desire to really delve into steroids in-terms of every last aspect of function but a basic understanding can be pretty valuable for a lot of guys, especially a guy who has a competitive bodybuilding goal in mind. There are a lot of things you can do with steroid and diet manipulation, a whole lot of things.

Moreover, if you use arbitrarily and fall prey to some nasty side-effects and don't know what to do about it then what? For example, a lot of guys assume because Trenbolone doesn't aromatize Gyno is no concern, however you can absolutely get Gyno from Tren due its progesterone nature if you're sensitive...that's just one example of many.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 09:31:33 PM »
What did you bring? In a general sense all you said was trying to learn and understand the ins and outs of steroids was a waste. I'll agree, most will never have a need or even a desire to really delve into steroids in-terms of every last aspect of function but a basic understanding can be pretty valuable for a lot of guys, especially a guy who has a competitive bodybuilding goal in mind. There are a lot of things you can do with steroid and diet manipulation, a whole lot of things.

Moreover, if you use arbitrarily and fall prey to some nasty side-effects and don't know what to do about it then what? For example, a lot of guys assume because Trenbolone doesn't aromatize Gyno is no concern, however you can absolutely get Gyno from Tren due its progesterone nature if you're sensitive...that's just one example of many.

good effects= continue using

bad effects= stop using

chess315

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 10:27:30 PM »
I agree with tbombz if someone had told me what he said when I first started and I would have belived them I would have been a lot better off

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 12:06:49 AM »

I'd go with all this but start at 500mg... 250mg will give you gains but reality here 500mg is a better starting point for BB purposes.

As T says once you hit a wall or become more comfortable with being a hormone junkie  ;D add some more test in and/or start playing with other compounds to see how you react to them and what they do to you etc - we all react in diff ways to diff steroids.

You can also add dball in to jump start your first cycle the first four weeks. If they are legit start at 20mg a day and work from there - I very rarely go over 30mg of dball a day as they work well for me and I start getting sides much above this.

Also there is no cycle in BB you are either on or not - you can lower doses to cruise eg 500mg of test a week then keep uping the dose - go off completly = good bye to gained steroid muscle mass - that is fact and dont let any of these fucktards tell you diff.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 12:38:02 AM »
go off completly = good bye to gained steroid muscle mass - that is fact and dont let any of these fucktards tell you diff.

absolfuckinglutley

I have been off for 3 years and I look like complete fucking shit.  I hate it.  Of course my diet sucks and I don't train but what's the fucking point if you don't have steroids.  I mean lets be real here.  Sure I could bust my ass and maybe in 8 months I can be skinnyfat.  But with juice I can be much more in 3-4 months with a rock hard cock 24/7.  ;D

chess315

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 01:39:20 PM »
ya it depends on your goals if your just trying to look good at the club 500-1000mg may be all you ever need if you want to be a monster or freak its take more then just a little steroids.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »

classic. Good stuff here. he's probably a kid and I doubt you can talk sense into him....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 07:13:47 PM »
absolfuckinglutley

I have been off for 3 years and I look like complete fucking shit.  I hate it.  Of course my diet sucks and I don't train but what's the fucking point if you don't have steroids.  I mean lets be real here.  Sure I could bust my ass and maybe in 8 months I can be skinnyfat.  But with juice I can be much more in 3-4 months with a rock hard cock 24/7.  ;D

This is some of the stupidest shit i have ever heard of. I have cycled on and off of gear for 15 years without ever looking like shit unless I couldnt train and/or eat right (an I had no choice when this happened to me). key words that you mentioned - training and diet. of course you look like shit and lose all gains if you eat like shit and dont train. This happens whether you are a gear head or are a natty and have never used gear. Dont try to turn your issues around on the gear. Yes gear is great, and it will get you results, but the reality of bodybuilding, whether its with gear or no gear - is that you MUST eat right, sleep right, and train right or you will look like shit. Plain and simple. Sorry bro, but I am going to have to exercise my right to call you a dip shit for this one.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »
I swear when did getbig turn into such pussies ::) I haven't been off in over 20 months for more than a few weeks at a time unless I was broke. Use as much AAS and gh as you can afford ALL the time. Buy ALL the time.

Or...you can  keep playing around with your two vials in your hidden shoebox you hide from your gf and see how far you get.  If your room doesnt look like a junkie's apartment, your not trying hard enough.

l

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 07:24:00 PM »
This is some of the stupidest shit i have ever heard of. I have cycled on and off of gear for 15 years without ever looking like shit unless I couldnt train and/or eat right (an I had no choice when this happened to me). key words that you mentioned - training and diet. of course you look like shit and lose all gains if you eat like shit and dont train. This happens whether you are a gear head or are a natty and have never used gear. Dont try to turn your issues around on the gear. Yes gear is great, and it will get you results, but the reality of bodybuilding, whether its with gear or no gear - is that you MUST eat right, sleep right, and train right or you will look like shit. Plain and simple. Sorry bro, but I am going to have to exercise my right to call you a dip shit for this one.

Dude I have been lifting for about 26 years and only juiced a few years ago.  I was in shape for the majority of the time.  I worked hard and struggled for shitty gains as a natural.  My point is I guess that I tend not to give a fuck too much about training hard without steroids.  It is pointless to think you will get anywhere without them.  Of course training and diet is a necessity.  I just worded shit wrong I guess...lol.  For me personally since I had major gains while ON it is very disappointing when you start to lose size and strength when nothing has changed but the cycle.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 07:29:00 PM »

No he is absolutely right. Who the fuck goes to the gym clean? you? I sure dont. Do you think gh15 is joking when he says that pros will not even step foot in a gym without gh in system?  And yes you can be a very good bodybuilder  training like a pussy. ABSOLUTELY.

Life gets in the way. Work, relationships, life,stress, and so on. Bringing your tuna and rice to a sushi bar with your buddies. life is too short for that..
l

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »
Dude I have been lifting for about 26 years and only juiced a few years ago.  I was in shape for the majority of the time.  I worked hard and struggled for shitty gains as a natural.  My point is I guess that I tend not to give a fuck too much about training hard without steroids.  It is pointless to think you will get anywhere without them.  Of course training and diet is a necessity.  I just worded shit wrong I guess...lol.  For me personally since I had major gains while ON it is very disappointing when you start to lose size and strength when nothing has changed but the cycle.

Great post man and I understand where you are coming from. i definitely agre that training on and off are night and day. i went off the handle though because i also know very well the effects of staying on roids just constantly and nevr coming off. It destroys the body and real doctors struggle to get your shit back straight again. Like these guys on this thread saying to stay on constantly and never come off. Thats pure stupidity and it will catch up with them. I would love more than anything to stay on gear and just never come off but trust me, it will fuck your body up big time and its bst to cycle off the shit and let the body naturalize.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 07:48:48 PM »
I swear when did getbig turn into such pussies ::) I haven't been off in over 20 months for more than a few weeks at a time unless I was broke. Use as much AAS and gh as you can afford ALL the time. Buy ALL the time.

Or...you can  keep playing around with your two vials in your hidden shoebox you hide from your gf and see how far you get.  If your room doesnt look like a junkie's apartment, your not trying hard enough.

hows your blood pressure?  ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 07:50:16 PM »
Great post man and I understand where you are coming from. i definitely agre that training on and off are night and day. i went off the handle though because i also know very well the effects of staying on roids just constantly and nevr coming off. It destroys the body and real doctors struggle to get your shit back straight again. Like these guys on this thread saying to stay on constantly and never come off. Thats pure stupidity and it will catch up with them. I would love more than anything to stay on gear and just never come off but trust me, it will fuck your body up big time and its bst to cycle off the shit and let the body naturalize.

also, not that you were saying otherwise, but i was just illustrating why i initially responded to your post..
ah yeah Im a voodo child