Author Topic: 3 meals a day bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15659 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: 3 meals a day bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »
Bro ...dont take this the wrong way but you look fat.

He looks like a big oaf .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2011, 06:16:30 PM »
not many people on this board should be listened to for dieting advise.

when this guy talks, listen.
Thanks bro.  :)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »
He looks like a big oaf .

That's what I was thinking.

Looks like a big goon, sticks out like a sore thumb.

Too much size is NOT good fellas.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2011, 06:18:46 PM »
Wes knows his stuff

almost everyone else on here who claims to know something will start threads ad nauseum when they've never dialed in or place high like Wes has

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
no one needs more than 3 meals per day. proein digests slowly and meal frequency means fuck all.

thank me later, your life will be so much easier.

What's your newest slogan?  "Never met a dick you wouldn't love to shit on"?  You resemble a bleached out dog turd.  I'm surprised you weren't immediately covered in flies the moment you ceased to move and the photograph was taken.   I can hear those young women now...."So.  What's the secret to your manly physique and radiant skin tone?" 

Your reply - "Semen, it's not just for breakfast.  It's for life!" 

I knew there was  a reason for the existence of Getbig and that was to balance out the faggotry of asspuppets like you, Bay and 1.   What's an asspuppet, you say?

Its when one of your mASSeurs shoves his hand up your butt and you and he play ventriloquist.  Asspuppet.  FTN, SFB.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2011, 06:25:41 PM »
That's what I was thinking.

Looks like a big goon, sticks out like a sore thumb.

Too much size is NOT good fellas.

Its not his size. I'm 250 as well And I'm not as goonish as that....its the way he is put together. Very square ......no lines or roundness at al.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2011, 06:28:26 PM »
Its not his size. I'm 250 as well And I'm not as goonish as that....its the way he is put together. Very square ......no lines or roundness at al.

True. Some guys can pull off more size and look alright. If they are taller or have broader shoulders. Although I wouldn't wanna look like you, your size looks alright on your frame.

Tbombz just looks bloated. Meathead look. Short and blocky like a tree stump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
Tbombz' threads are very Benny-esk!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2011, 06:34:12 PM »

actually, that benny dude just copies and pastes where Tbombz;s crap is very organic

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2011, 06:34:58 PM »

Shut up Gump.

Stupid is as stupid does.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »
no one needs more than 3 meals per day. proein digests slowly and meal frequency means fuck all.

women go crazy for the Chris Atkins look alike Taylor (: Some HOT women in that photo no doubt

l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2011, 09:09:08 PM »

I reduced them to 5 (from 6)...on my way to 4.  ;D

What if you get hungry in between? Do you have "snacks"...snacks should be considered as "meals" too imo..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2011, 09:14:52 PM »
monster calves

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »
I already knew this, but thanks for the reminder I guess?

I don't understand why some people still believe smaller frequent meals "keep the metabolism going" or keep the waist smaller. Hard help beliefs are tough to kill I guess.

yup. meal frequency does not effect metabolism. not in he slightest.

i'm not gonna mess with tbombz

he's been fucked by black guys so I'd imagine that he is pretty tough
THATS FUNNY ;D

;D

Totally agree! 4-5-6 times per day is just bullshiet. 3 meal 1000-1500 each is enough. Even 2 is enough but then u have to make it 2000kcal/meal. Fill your stomach and u have energi for atleast 6 houers. Why go to the gas station every day if not nessesary :D
yup yup!!!

in person im not goonish at all. i still have alot of fat, but with my shirt off im pretty round.. big side delts, big round tris, big back..  when i lean out ill have very good aesthetics.. ive just always been a chubbby fuck so it never shows up... check out my pics from when i was 17 tho and just leaned out.. u can see some of the lines there... 28 inch waist when lean

actually, that benny dude just copies and pastes where Tbombz;s crap is very organic
i appreciate that you take notice. one thing that gets to mean is when people say i just google shit. but in reality its always off top.

women go crazy for the Chris Atkins look alike Taylor (: Some HOT women in that photo no doubt

lol im much more masculine than chris atkins (googled him)... in fact i just shaved my head.. left the beard... and my entire stomach/chest is real hairy.. going for the francois sagat look.. and its working.. all those hot women love me

What if you get hungry in between? Do you have "snacks"...snacks should be considered as "meals" too imo..
no snacks... but you can if u want... no reason to limit yourself, the idea is just that you dont actually NEED any more than 3 meals per day

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2011, 09:37:08 PM »
;D bro im 250 right now.. and im about 10lbs away from full abs..

Hahaha, of course you are..  ::)  ::) you still running 3 years straight on that homemade tren ? lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2011, 10:20:45 PM »
I reduced them to 5 (from 6)...on my way to 4.  ;D

Meso I suffered from the same problem you did. I was addicted to food due to depression. A person who eats like you obviously has some sort of weakness underneath and looks to foodo for comfort. I would go three days on a diet, then cheat before bed usually around 2000 cals in one sitting. Then start on a diet all over again. Look at Tbombz he does the same shit lol although I think he just loves food..unlike me who was severely depressed..

That is...until I found my solution. ANADROL 100mg day minimum. I ate 1600 cals today and I still had no appetite, in fact I wake up every morning about to throw up from my breakfast. :D Never dieting again without this shit. I'm full as fuck too. Best drug ever.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »
Also something I gotta say.. When dieting, go big or go home. Dont do fancy shit. Eat as little food as possible 1800-2400 max, regardless of size...you see changes DAILY. Fuck keto and carb cycling and all that shit., diet short and hard short and hard. Do not waste time you could be growing in the offseason. Fill in your vitamin defeciencies that will occur no matter what during dieting with frequent cheat meals.

I say this because Coming down nice and slow trying to not loose muscle NEVER works ::) . Tried it and if anything you loose more size after 10 weeks or so. Your gonna have to lower the cals super low anyways at some point no reason to fuck around.

no reason you cant get lean as you want in 8 weeks regardless of bf. I cringe at the time I wasted trying to eat a 300 calorie deficit on 2400 cals and end up miscalculating lol. Your not going to loose muscle on anabolics anyways even on 1500 cals.

oh and make sure you up the dose :D
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2011, 10:41:16 PM »

according to Layne Norton 4 meals is ideal for growth. I usually do 3 meals and a pwo shake
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2011, 10:42:08 PM »
Smaller frequent feedings are gonna` keep your metabolism moving,help to keep blood sugar levels more stable and helps in digestion and keeping the waist smaller.

Quality post right there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2011, 12:14:15 AM »
That`s what I`m saying..............if the kid dieted down he`d be so disproportionate it wouldn`t be funny................... uhh yeah it would be.   ;D

I like Tbombz,he`s not afraid to try different tactics which is how you learn how your body reacts to these tactics,whether pro or con........... though we never ever agree on training or diet methods.

No one is ever wrong if what they`re doing is working for them as there are no hard and set rules to go by in this game................if it`s working,no matter how unorthodox it may seem,then it`s the right thing to do for that particular person.

In Taylors case,just weighing 250 pounds is not the answer as he looks bad at that weight.

Remember when 240 or bust thought that he`d get to 240 pounds back in the day...........like that was the magic number that made you look huge..........Billy Gunz too.........he weighed a lot,but looked like fried dogshit.

Even though I`m a small guy,I know my proportions aren`t that bad when dialed in, even though I have tons of very obvious and glaring weak bodyparts.

If Taylor dieted down,his weaker areas, and especially proportions would be terrible simply because he hasn`t put in the time to correct them.................... ..just got bigger ala roid use.

I`ve done my share of gear too in my day,just  never tried to be bigger than I could just for being biggers sake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2011, 12:17:24 AM »
Wes knows his stuff

almost everyone else on here who claims to know something will start threads ad nauseum when they've never dialed in or place high like Wes has
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!  ;D

Thanks for the props bro!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2011, 12:54:07 AM »
Meso I suffered from the same problem you did. I was addicted to food due to depression. A person who eats like you obviously has some sort of weakness underneath and looks to foodo for comfort. I would go three days on a diet, then cheat before bed usually around 2000 cals in one sitting. Then start on a diet all over again. Look at Tbombz he does the same shit lol although I think he just loves food..unlike me who was severely depressed..

That is...until I found my solution. ANADROL 100mg day minimum. I ate 1600 cals today and I still had no appetite, in fact I wake up every morning about to throw up from my breakfast. :D Never dieting again without this shit. I'm full as fuck too. Best drug ever.
?

lol

Where did I say I was "addicted" to food?  ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2011, 12:57:21 AM »
according to Layne Norton 4 meals is ideal for growth. I usually do 3 meals and a pwo shake
Layne does what works best for him.........smart guy.

Everyone should do what works best in their own particular case.

Taylors 3 meals a day have gotten him fat.............clearly not working unless looking like shit was his goal.

Stavios

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2011, 06:42:45 AM »
Mr. Bombz looking huge right there !!!  8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2011, 07:48:10 AM »
Epic 40 inch waist with 14 inch pipe cleaners on 'roid' monster.... as impressive as tying shoelaces
L