Author Topic: Under Obama, dogs put to sleep have risen from 3.7 mil to over 5 mil per year  (Read 1376 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Due to the high foreclosure rate - per caller on Mark Levin show tonight.

Is this a fair criticism of Obama?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
wait what

Obama intentionally had 1.3 million dogs put to sleep?

Is this really a criticism of him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wait what

Obama intentionally had 1.3 million dogs put to sleep?

Is this really a criticism of him?

I think the criticism is that his economic policies led to a huge increase in foreclosures.  When people move from their homes to relatives/apartments/cars/homeless, they often leave pets behind.  Many are euthanized.  Huge spike, according to the caller.

Fair to blame obama for this? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Did Obama promise to kill these dogs?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Did Obama promise to kill these dogs?

Watch the clip.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I think the criticism is that his economic policies led to a huge increase in foreclosures.  When people move from their homes to relatives/apartments/cars/homeless, they often leave pets behind.  Many are euthanized.  Huge spike, according to the caller.

Fair to blame obama for this? 

No of course it's not fair. Blame is usually dealt based on intentions, like I said. If I intended to trip 240 as he walked past me in a bar, then he gets angry; whereas if I apologize and say i did not intend to trip 240, then it gets chalked up as an "accident" and I am not blamed (this scenario disregards assholes).

Theres a difference between doing an action intentionally and doing an action knowingly. If the housing market was great and 1.3 million dogs had homes, I doubt anyone on here would say we should praise Obama for caring about 1.3 million dogs by giving the dogs homes to sleep in.

OzmO

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
(this scenario disregards assholes).

Are communist marxists considered to be assholes?

If so,

tonymctones

• Getbig V
obama definitily has kept the economy from recovering as much as it could have up to this point so he is does share blame and a good amount for the current state of the economy. I dont think its is really his fault these dogs are being put down although he is policies do have a hand in the situation so i can see the very weak connection.

Magoo, blame is not based on intentions. If a person rear ends you who is to blame? ppl like 240 like to blame bush for 9/11 but do you think he intentionally wanted 9/11 to happen?

I can see how you could make that connection but its not based on intentions

240 is Back

• Getbig V
ppl like 240 like to blame bush for 9/11 but do you think he intentionally wanted 9/11 to happen?

Many people believe Bush was pretty helpless this day.  Cheney (according to sec of transportation minetta) was the man making decisions that day.  Bush was confused and as baffled as the rest of us.

"The order stands" - Dick cheney as the plane approached.  40 miles.  30 miles.  20 miles, 10 miles.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Many people believe Bush was pretty helpless this day.  Cheney (according to sec of transportation minetta) was the man making decisions that day.  Bush was confused and as baffled as the rest of us.

"The order stands" - Dick cheney as the plane approached.  40 miles.  30 miles.  20 miles, 10 miles.   
thats fine and dandy plenty of fodder for the ct moron to chew on...

not relevant to the point of the discussion, my point is that ppl blame bush for 9/11 yourself included from time to time so by magoos qualifications that must mean you think he intended it to happen.

So again blame is not linked to intentions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
surely one of his experts said "Barry, a lot of people will lose their homes due to your policy".

Maybe he was even advised of the damage to long-term education, tax income, property values, increases in welfare/social costs... and yes, even animal population results.  Sounds like that info would be at his disposal.

So maybe he did know...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
surely one of his experts said "Barry, a lot of people will lose their homes due to your policy".

Maybe he was even advised of the damage to long-term education, tax income, property values, increases in welfare/social costs... and yes, even animal population results.  Sounds like that info would be at his disposal.

So maybe he did know...
LOL many ppl were telling him that things like job losses, stagnant growth and rising debt would be a problem but there were others who said they wouldnt be(for what reason I have no clue) but I dont think he intentionally passed legislation with harming us citizens in mind.

It was obvious that it was going to happen but I dont think he did it on purpose, even though he does deserve blame for the economy...so again blame is not linked to intentions

240 is Back

• Getbig V
so he either knew the dogs would die, and didn't care.

or he was too busy golfing to look into potential ramifications of his economics upon the 72 million dogs that live in America.

People in polls say they vote VERY MUCH AGAINST candidates who don't like pets.

I think Obama's in trouble here.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
obama definitily has kept the economy from recovering as much as it could have up to this point so he is does share blame and a good amount for the current state of the economy. I dont think its is really his fault these dogs are being put down although he is policies do have a hand in the situation so i can see the very weak connection.

Magoo, blame is not based on intentions. If a person rear ends you who is to blame? ppl like 240 like to blame bush for 9/11 but do you think he intentionally wanted 9/11 to happen?

I can see how you could make that connection but its not based on intentions

You're right. Unintended consequences can be the worst, like those of our foreign policy.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

or he was too busy golfing to look into potential ramifications of his economics upon the 72 million dogs that live in America.

I think your making light of how much trouble Obama's reelection hopes are in shows just how worried you are about your God-King.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Another casualty of obamas economy and agenda.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
240, how many did you and your family eat since Obama took office?

Allegedly, there has been a possum shortage in Northern Florida since Obama took office. Were you able to seamlessly switch from possum stew to dog pie, or was it a tough transition?

OzmO

• Getbig V
240, how many did you and your family eat since Obama took office?

Allegedly, there has been a possum shortage in Northern Florida since Obama took office. Were you able to seamlessly switch from possum stew to dog pie, or was it a tough transition?

Yeah nice contribution George  ::)

Insults and sarcasm, that's all you got.  

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Yeah nice contribution George  ::)

Insults and sarcasm, that's all you got.  

For 240, yes that is all I have. He has zero credibility and zero to contribute besides horseshit like this thread. I reserve responses of substance for topics that matter. 240's posts go something like this:

Dogs being put to death < incredibly inaccurate predictions< Sarah Palin's toenail clippings < Being a libertarian means supporting Obama

tonymctones

• Getbig V

reach on my friend, reach on...where did you get your mba? cracker jack U?