Author Topic: This Is Disturbing..  (Read 7161 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This Is Disturbing..
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:05:44 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: This Is Disturbing..
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:07:20 AM »
Evidently you haven't seen the blackflagredstar thread yet...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 10:08:17 AM »
Evidently you haven't seen the blackflagredstar thread yet...
Who is blackflagredstar..?

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 10:17:12 AM »
What do you find disturbing about it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 10:23:00 AM »
What do you find disturbing about it?

1. Either you didn't see the video or
2. You agree with this wackjob

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 08:50:38 PM »
1. Either you didn't see the video or
2. You agree with this wackjob

Or 3. I asked you a simple question.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 08:52:04 PM »

sorry coach, but i want you to know that not all of us are prejudiced against messicans.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 08:52:14 PM »

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 09:06:50 PM »
margaret sanger has been dead for almost 50 years, this is dumb as hell

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 09:09:43 PM »
Eugenics FOR THE WIN !!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
Yep, she's been dead for 50 years but her "legacy" lives on. She founded planned parenthood. See the video and meet its founder.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »
Eugenics FOR THE WIN !!

why not though ?

you see some people that are so mentally and physically disabled, it just seems cruel and pointless to let them live.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 09:45:06 PM »
Wow, so you if you had a disabled child you'd kill it? Some people should just flat out have the shit beat out of them.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 09:50:11 PM »
Wow, so you if you had a disabled child you'd kill it? Some people should just flat out have the shit beat out of them.

depends on the severity but yes...If I had a kid and it had a dick growing out of it's chest and a mouth on the back of the neck I think I would end it's life.  If that wasn't an option, as I am not sure of hospital rules, then I would try to make money off the mutilated thing in a side show circus in Mexico.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 10:03:05 PM »
Some people morals on this board are repugnant and that's a total understatement. You people have some serious moral, ethical and integrity problems. I've been fairly successful for the sole reason of not associating with people of your likes. Unfortunately this is the tone of the kids (and I mean that literally) this board. Time to go. Been wasting too much time on here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 11:13:52 PM »
Some people morals on this board are repugnant and that's a total understatement. You people have some serious moral, ethical and integrity problems. I've been fairly successful for the sole reason of not associating with people of your likes. Unfortunately this is the tone of the kids (and I mean that literally) this board. Time to go. Been wasting too much time on here.
Good and stay gone.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 01:15:55 AM »

See ya tomorrow Joe  :D

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 01:33:22 PM »
Eugenics simply says that you should breed the healthiest, smartest, strongest and best of a species to create the best possible offspring.  What is disturbing about that?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »
If my wifes ultrasound revealed a mentally retarded or deformed child then i would 100 % abort the fetus.

Why the fuck would anyone knowingly bring a child that's fucked up into the world? Totally dependent on their parents forever, what happens to the kid when the parents die?

A friend Of a friend of mine have a 6 year old girl that's severely handicapped both mentally & physically.

It's a horrible thought knowing that for the rest of that girls life she'll be a vegetable dependent 100 % on others.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 07:05:16 PM »
If my wifes ultrasound revealed a mentally retarded or deformed child then i would 100 % abort the fetus.

Why the fuck would anyone knowingly bring a child that's fucked up into the world? Totally dependent on their parents forever, what happens to the kid when the parents die?

A friend Of a friend of mine have a 6 year old girl that's severely handicapped both mentally & physically.

It's a horrible thought knowing that for the rest of that girls life she'll be a vegetable dependent 100 % on others.

The far right doesn't want anyone to be able to kill off that kid.And yet these same people want absolutely no safety nets to take care of the kid when the parents die or walk away from the him.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »

The far right doesn't want anyone to be able to kill off that kid.And yet these same people want absolutely no safety nets to take care of the kid when the parents die or walk away from the him.

LOL..You are right.  They start bitching about why is it they should be held responsible to take care of others with welfare money.  They work hard for their money blah blah blah.  All double standards with these people like Coach.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 07:31:30 PM »
LOL..You are right.  They start bitching about why is it they should be held responsible to take care of others with welfare money.  They work hard for their money blah blah blah.  All double standards with these people like Coach.

I've never seen such a bunch of dumb mother fu ckers post in one thread in all the times I've been on here. You're comparing killing a baby to something monetary?

1. Regardless if the baby was diagnosed mentally disabled before birth or not, it's not always the case and even if it was case, it was both yours and hers decision to have the sex knowing what might happen.

2. I guess unconditional love only applies to libs when it's convenient for them, but when something happens you run away from the OBLIGATED responsibility.....take the easy way out and don't handle the responsibility they created. Thats the left wing motto

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 07:49:23 PM »
I've never seen such a bunch of dumb mother fu ckers post in one thread in all the times I've been on here. You're comparing killing a baby to something monetary?

1. Regardless if the baby was diagnosed mentally disabled before birth or not, it's not always the case and even if it was case, it was both yours and hers decision to have the sex knowing what might happen.

2. I guess unconditional love only applies to libs when it's convenient for them, but when something happens you run away from the OBLIGATED responsibility.....take the easy way out and don't handle the responsibility they created. Thats the left wing motto

some people have different opinions.  Why does that make anyone who disagrees with your morals dumb?  So I guess when Kevorkian was helping people kill themselves he was wrong too?  Why make kids suffer their whole lives?  Chances are they are not going to be able to do anything accept shit on themselves anyway. 

BTW...to me, There is a limit on what constitutes a mercy killing versus what is just an inconvenience for parents.  so I am not just a psychopath killer here or anything. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »

This isn't disturbing, Eugenics may be politically incorrect but it's backed by science.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 07:53:48 PM »
Eugenics simply says that you should breed the healthiest, smartest, strongest and best of a species to create the best possible offspring.  What is disturbing about that?

BINGO