Author Topic: This Is Disturbing..  (Read 7164 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: This Is Disturbing..
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2011, 10:37:07 PM »
What are you talking about?  ???
this planned parenthood shit...this broad was trying to make the master race by manipulating birth trends

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2011, 10:43:21 PM »
The world would be a better place if people took reproduction as seriously as they should.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2011, 10:47:20 PM »
"What nature does blindly, slowly and ruthlessly, man may do providently, quickly, and kindly. As it lies within his power, so it becomes his duty to work in that direction."
– Sir Francis Galton (1905)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2011, 10:47:39 PM »
What's that supposed to mean? She specifically meant black people being for lack of a better word destroyed. She a known, well documented racist. You mean to tell me you agree with that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »
P.I.P did you even bother to see the video? I could post up more if you'd like!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »
woman who produce more than 1 kid who are on welfare should have to be sterilized, period.  Men who contribute to mass producing young poor babies should be sterilized as well.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2011, 10:51:14 PM »
What's that supposed to mean? She specifically meant black people being for lack of a better word destroyed. She a known, well documented racist. You mean to tell me you agree with that?

I didn't watch the video, I assumed you were "disturbed" by Planned Parenthood or Eugenics which are both perfectly legit.  This old whore is another story.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2011, 10:52:08 PM »
woman who produce more than 1 kid who are on welfare should have to be sterilized, period.  Men who contribute to mass producing young poor babies should be sterilized as well.

Well, go ahead and throw in the south if you wanna go that far.  :D
D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2011, 10:53:21 PM »
Then why are we having this conversation if you didn't see the video? That's like passing the health care bill without reading it....oh wait..never mind!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »

I love going to the grocery, and getting behind a giant fat lady with sixty screaming kids who are obviously malnourished and seeing her pull out her welfare card.

::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2011, 10:54:08 PM »
Then why are we having this conversation if you didn't see the video? That's like passing the health care bill without reading it....oh wait..never mind!

"YES WE CAN" "YES WE CAN"
D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »

You obviously have a problem with Planned Parenthood, as if we don't already have enough starving, fatherless kids that grow up to be criminals and drug addicts because there teen moms cant raise them right.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2011, 10:57:16 PM »
Ok, so..again, we should kill the kids?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »
Positive Eugenics in action...  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2011, 11:01:36 PM »
Ok, so..again, we should kill the kids?

That's none of my business, I've not impregnated anyone.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2011, 11:01:43 PM »
Positive Eugenics in action...  ;D

17 kids. REALLY??
D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2011, 08:15:26 AM »
It would be interesting to see the outcome if a minimum IQ score was required for breeding rights. 

Set the minimum at the 50th percentile mark to start.  Set the minimum score a bit higher with each successive generation, rescaling the scoring as the population gains intelligence.  The coaches of society could be completely eradicated within 100 years.
Y

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2011, 08:20:18 AM »
It would be interesting to see the outcome if a minimum IQ score was required for breeding rights. 

Set the minimum at the 50th percentile mark to start.  Set the minimum score a bit higher with each successive generation, rescaling the scoring as the population gains intelligence.  The coaches of society could be completely eradicated within 100 years.
Or let's make an exam, like for a drivers license. Everybody has the right to do the test, but you only get a license if you pass...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2011, 09:54:07 AM »

Good post!

Or let's make an exam, like for a drivers license. Everybody has the right to do the test, but you only get a license if you pass...

Yes!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2011, 11:30:46 AM »
And kill the rest?

First off, you added that yourself. Second, do you think that planned parenthood is just an abortion clinic?  Third, it's damn hard to have any kind of discussion with you about something as serious as this when you resort to name calling and insults the second someone doesn't agree with you.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »
Eugenics is the right way to fix all the mistakes made by the stupid hippies and liberal's, this Slanger woman was right on with her beliefs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2011, 12:17:10 PM »
You didn't see the video either did you?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2011, 01:52:09 PM »

^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

would within 2 generations eliminate most of generation nothingness and their polluted offspring which our taxes pay for to raise so they can in turn breed and make more fuck ups like them.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2011, 03:12:40 PM »
I wonder if the good book has anything to say about about 'judging' others?  Care to enlighten Coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2011, 03:45:18 PM »
Not really judging she put into words that back up everything I said. She doesn't deny any of it. Nice try tho.