Author Topic: inregarding testosterona doses,,bible index  (Read 33577 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
inregarding testosterona doses,,bible index
« on: June 10, 2011, 07:50:32 PM »
friends,,when you write to me about what other say ,,and keep writign it to me that mean to me you didnt read the bible completely ,, you need to read it before asking repetetive questions,, everything is there,,

in regard to the question about doses of testosterona!

WE USE MEGA DOSES OF TESTOSTERONA,,PERIOD!

NOW!,,TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I WILL GO INTO DETAIL,,

WHEN TOMAS PRINCE SAID TO YOU 1200MG A WEEK ,,WHAT HE MEAN IS HHHHHHHHHUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AN GRADDDDDE TESTOSTERONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HE MEAN IS HE GET UNLIKE YOU THAT GET BUNK BALONIE RIGHT AND LEFT ,,HE GOT SHERING TESTOVIRONAS AND PUT IT INTO HIS RIGHT CHEECK AND LEFT CHEECK EVERY DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK ,,NOW WHYYYYYYYYYYYY DOES IT MATTER? HUMAN GRADE TESTOSTERONA IS SOMETHING THAT IF LEGIT AND HIGH PURITY WILL EXPLODE YOU SO FAST IF LEAN ITS NTO EVEN FUNNY ,,YOU WIL BLOW THE FUCK UP FROM THE INSIDE OUT ON A DAILY BASIS AFTER 17-21 DAYS YOU WILL FLY DUE TO HAVING DELTS THE SIDE OF WINGS,,NOW WHY MANY OF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS? YOU USSSSSSSSSSSSE BUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK BALONIE,,YOU USE LOW QUALITY POWEDER FROM BUNK UG KIDO THAT SIT AND WORK WITH SHIT AND EVEN THEN HE UNDERDOSE THE SHIT SO YOU GET DOUBLE THE SHIT INTO YOUR FACE WITH A SMILE,,

REMEMBER! FELLAS LIKE THE TWISTER-COACH AND FELLAS AROUND ESPECIALY OLD GENERATION THEY DONT PLAY WITH UNDERGROUND BALONIE,,NTO TO FORGET ONLY 25% OF UNDERGROUND IS LEGIT!! 1 OUT OF 4 WILL BE LEGIT 3 OUT OF 4 COMPLETE GARBAGE!! ,,SO FELLAS LIKE TWISTER HE SAY HE DOES 250MG ANDIN REALITY ITS 500 MG BUT NEVER THE LESS ...IT IS BECAUSE IT IS HIGHES PURITY TESTOSTERONA FROM GALENIKA OR NORMA OR CHERING OR SOME AMERICANO PHARMA WATSON ,, WHEN YOU DO THAT TESTOSTERONA IT IS EQUIVALENT TO ABOUT 5 GRAM OF BUNK FAKE UNDEGROUND TESTOSTERONA....

INORDER TO HAVE GOOD UNDERGROUND TESTOSTERONA YOU NEED GREAT CHEF AND GREAT CHEF THERE ARE NOT MANY ,,ONLY FEW ,,HONESTY IS NOT SOMETHING THE NEW GENERATION LIKE TO FOLLOW ,,AND RAWS FROM CHINA IN MANY CASES ARE GARBAE UNLESS YOU BUY FROM VERY SPECIFIC PLACES,,

LEGIT TESTOSTERONA BLOWS YOU THE FUCK UP IF YOU ARE LEAN ,,IT THICKEN YOU VERY FAST IF YOU ARE LEAN ,,THE MUSCLE VERY FAST BECOMES THICK,,YOU DONT WAIT 10 WEEKS AND YOU DONT WAIT 8 WEEKS ,,WEEK 3 YOU ARE A BLWO UP THICK MOTHER FUCKER ESPECIALY IF ON GH ,,YOU HAVE ALL THE MUSCLE BLOW UP FROMI WITHIN YOU ARE TWICE AS WIDE AND GIV EILLUSION OF VERY BIG  FELLA EVEN IF ONLY 200LB,, THIS IS WHAT LEGIT TESTOSTERONA DOES,,

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF TO THIS NOT IFS NOT BUTS NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE GIRL OR NOT  YOUR BODY WANT TO FUCK AND WHEN IT WANT IT IT WANT! IT ,,AND ON LEGIT TESTTOESTERONA   YOUR BODY WANTS IT FROM THE FIRST 30 MIN AFTER INJECTION TO THE UNFORSEEN FUTURE AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON THAT LEGIT TESTOSTERONA,,

ANYONE WHO EVER TRIED LEGIT HUMAN GRADE TESTOSTERONA KNOW WHAT THAT MENAS AND KNOW WHY 50% OF THE KIDOS HERE ARE PLAYING WITH BALONIE BUNK PRODUCTS,,

2 INJECTS OF TESTOSTERONA LIKE  NORMA OR GALENIKA WILL MAKE YOU ANIMAL 2 FUCKIN INJECTS ,,SUDDENLY YOU WIOLL UNDERSTAND HOW BODYBUILD ACTUALY LIKE TO TRAIN LEGS,,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MANY MANY THINGS AND YOU WIL ALSO UNDERSTAND GH15 HATE TWARDS THE LIZARDS OF THE CULT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: inregarding testosterona doses,,bible index
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »
God, can you adopt me ? If you can, this Christmas is goin' to be AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dustin

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 08:18:48 PM »
People say balognie about it taking weeks to feel test but I always feel a big difference when using legit amps of testosterona. Wish I could run nothing but human grade gear.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 08:19:14 PM »
I can go from 205 to 225 inside of a month on 250mg a week. Yes from the real stuff. You don't need 1200mg a week. Maybe they did use 1200 a week but I promise you it wasn't necessary.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 08:23:27 PM »
friends,,when you write to me about what other say ,,and keep writign it to me that mean to me you didnt read the bible completely ,, you need to read it before asking repetetive questions,, everything is there,,

in regard to the question about doses of testosterona!

WE USE MEGA DOSES OF TESTOSTERONA,,PERIOD!

NOW!,,TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I WILL GO INTO DETAIL,,

WHEN TOMAS PRINCE SAID TO YOU 1200MG A WEEK ,,WHAT HE MEAN IS HHHHHHHHHUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AN GRADDDDDE TESTOSTERONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HE MEAN IS HE GET UNLIKE YOU THAT GET BUNK BALONIE RIGHT AND LEFT ,,HE GOT SHERING TESTOVIRONAS AND PUT IT INTO HIS RIGHT CHEECK AND LEFT CHEECK EVERY DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK ,,NOW WHYYYYYYYYYYYY DOES IT MATTER? HUMAN GRADE TESTOSTERONA IS SOMETHING THAT IF LEGIT AND HIGH PURITY WILL EXPLODE YOU SO FAST IF LEAN ITS NTO EVEN FUNNY ,,YOU WIL BLOW THE FUCK UP FROM THE INSIDE OUT ON A DAILY BASIS AFTER 17-21 DAYS YOU WILL FLY DUE TO HAVING DELTS THE SIDE OF WINGS,,NOW WHY MANY OF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS? YOU USSSSSSSSSSSSE BUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK BALONIE,,YOU USE LOW QUALITY POWEDER FROM BUNK UG KIDO THAT SIT AND WORK WITH SHIT AND EVEN THEN HE UNDERDOSE THE SHIT SO YOU GET DOUBLE THE SHIT INTO YOUR FACE WITH A SMILE,,

REMEMBER! FELLAS LIKE THE TWISTER-COACH AND FELLAS AROUND ESPECIALY OLD GENERATION THEY DONT PLAY WITH UNDERGROUND BALONIE,,NTO TO FORGET ONLY 25% OF UNDERGROUND IS LEGIT!! 1 OUT OF 4 WILL BE LEGIT 3 OUT OF 4 COMPLETE GARBAGE!! ,,SO FELLAS LIKE TWISTER HE SAY HE DOES 250MG ANDIN REALITY ITS 500 MG BUT NEVER THE LESS ...IT IS BECAUSE IT IS HIGHES PURITY TESTOSTERONA FROM GALENIKA OR NORMA OR CHERING OR SOME AMERICANO PHARMA WATSON ,, WHEN YOU DO THAT TESTOSTERONA IT IS EQUIVALENT TO ABOUT 5 GRAM OF BUNK FAKE UNDEGROUND TESTOSTERONA....

INORDER TO HAVE GOOD UNDERGROUND TESTOSTERONA YOU NEED GREAT CHEF AND GREAT CHEF THERE ARE NOT MANY ,,ONLY FEW ,,HONESTY IS NOT SOMETHING THE NEW GENERATION LIKE TO FOLLOW ,,AND RAWS FROM CHINA IN MANY CASES ARE GARBAE UNLESS YOU BUY FROM VERY SPECIFIC PLACES,,

LEGIT TESTOSTERONA BLOWS YOU THE FUCK UP IF YOU ARE LEAN ,,IT THICKEN YOU VERY FAST IF YOU ARE LEAN ,,THE MUSCLE VERY FAST BECOMES THICK,,YOU DONT WAIT 10 WEEKS AND YOU DONT WAIT 8 WEEKS ,,WEEK 3 YOU ARE A BLWO UP THICK MOTHER FUCKER ESPECIALY IF ON GH ,,YOU HAVE ALL THE MUSCLE BLOW UP FROMI WITHIN YOU ARE TWICE AS WIDE AND GIV EILLUSION OF VERY BIG  FELLA EVEN IF ONLY 200LB,, THIS IS WHAT LEGIT TESTOSTERONA DOES,,

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF TO THIS NOT IFS NOT BUTS NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE GIRL OR NOT  YOUR BODY WANT TO FUCK AND WHEN IT WANT IT IT WANT! IT ,,AND ON LEGIT TESTTOESTERONA   YOUR BODY WANTS IT FROM THE FIRST 30 MIN AFTER INJECTION TO THE UNFORSEEN FUTURE AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON THAT LEGIT TESTOSTERONA,,

ANYONE WHO EVER TRIED LEGIT HUMAN GRADE TESTOSTERONA KNOW WHAT THAT MENAS AND KNOW WHY 50% OF THE KIDOS HERE ARE PLAYING WITH BALONIE BUNK PRODUCTS,,

2 INJECTS OF TESTOSTERONA LIKE  NORMA OR GALENIKA WILL MAKE YOU ANIMAL 2 FUCKIN INJECTS ,,SUDDENLY YOU WIOLL UNDERSTAND HOW BODYBUILD ACTUALY LIKE TO TRAIN LEGS,,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MANY MANY THINGS AND YOU WIL ALSO UNDERSTAND GH15 HATE TWARDS THE LIZARDS OF THE CULT

gh15 approved

No, the only way to go is mega dosing Zinc. Only Zinc gives you legitimate(straight from your testicles) testosterone. Everything else is crap.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 08:25:06 PM »
I remeber my first cvcle 5 years ago. Legit human grade sustanon amps I was using 2 a week. I was so horny all of the time. I would jerk off 2-3 times a day at the least. It was almost painful I was so horned up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »
not the sizes or condition im talking about,,for that you need hgh and mega dose testosterona ,, even if human grade you will need an ampola a day,, never the less 500mg of galenika testosterona or omnadran = 5 gram! of bunk underground balonie since most fella stuck in their ass 25 mg of testosterona everytime they inject some underground balonie,,yes there ae few good underground which mainly have great chefs that are honest and workin with moderate to high quality poweders but! in most cases 3 out of 4 ....they work with balonie and even with this balonie they put 30mg in the vial insted of the 300mg they write on label!,,

this! is why you see the diff in the number that thomas tell you and what you do ,,because even with shit you can get high ,,,you just need to inject enough so if you take 3 grams of shit...you will get 500-750 mg of better shit into your blood,,very simple

one inject of schering testosterona from germany will tell you the whollllle story behind bodybuild....

bodybuild = ALL DRUGS ALL DRUGS ALL DRUGS,,but the bodybuild is someone who is knowlegable in that department if he ends up sucesful!,,and ofcourse the dumb one has guru which is same thing that think for him and hook the drugs up ,,as simple las that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 08:28:30 PM »
I remeber my first cvcle 5 years ago. Legit human grade sustanon amps I was using 2 a week. I was so horny all of the time. I would jerk off 2-3 times a day at the least. It was almost painful I was so horned up.

yep,, you dont have to wiat for nothing with legit testosterona ,,you fucin swole on spot,, you get horny on spot within hours minutes! after it go into blood,,you get thick and you get comments by the day! every week you become larger ,,and if on gh and trenbolona after 3 weeks everyone will thikn you are competetive bodybuild and will call you HUGE ,,they will actualy say you are huge not big but huge! ,,and ofcourse everything is bf% dependent but on legit gh legit testosterona and legit trenbolona you only lose fat and can never gain fat no matter what,,only water game

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 08:36:58 PM »
Test should be kept low, no more than 500-750mg tops. 750 might even be too much to achieve optimal condiditoning. Anabolics should be higher in doses that test itself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 08:38:09 PM »
BtW, "mega doses" of test is not only not necessary but really really fucking stupid.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
Test should be kept low, no more than 500-750mg tops. 750 might even be too much to achieve optimal condiditoning. Anabolics should be higher in doses that test itself.

no!!,, thasts why you never got anywhere in bodybuild!! ,,you do not fuckin listen ,,mega dose testosterona is very very important to go along with hgh to explode the new fibers who are created from the first second! gh is in blood,, the more testosterona you take the better you will get to a point ofcourse of diminishing returns,,this point is somwhere around 4 gram,, read it carefully !,, with human grade testosterona we use 1-2 grams ...

you have much much to learn ,,yes the anabolics are there at doses of 1-2 grams but this is aside from that,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »
but when prepping you recommend how much test prop per week  ???

also do you up the dose on the anabolics while switching to prop/ decreasing test dosage

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 08:58:54 PM »
Look Jr....let's get one thing through your thick fat skull, I never wanted to get anywhere in this God forsaken industry. That being said, mega doses of anything are the reason why todays bodybuilders look like shit, big with lack of separation and striations, they're lower in fat but look like total shit and its because of people like you that advocate and suggest those doses. You might or might not say directly but you're suggesting to the naïve numbnut kid on here that's they way to go, I call total bullshit on that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 09:07:00 PM »
New fibers???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 09:07:40 PM »
Look Jr....let's get one thing through your thick fat skull, I never wanted to get anywhere in this God forsaken industry. That being said, mega doses of anything are the reason why todays bodybuilders look like shit, big with lack of separation and striations, they're lower in fat but look like total shit and its because of people like you that advocate and suggest those doses. You might or might not say directly but you're suggesting to the naïve numbnut kid on here that's they way to go, I call total bullshit on that.

no twister,, inorder to be anything in the cult you need mega dose of testosterona,,yes when human grade highest quality you can pass by with 1200mg...reaility of the matter is that 1-2 grams testosterona is VERY COMMON,, the end!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 09:11:27 PM »
New fibers???

yes,, human grade hormone creates NEW MUSCLE FIBERS ...AKA INCREASE YOUR MUSCLE FIBERS WHICH LATER ON LET YOU BY THE USAGE OF AAS BLOW THEM UP FROM WITHIN !,,THIS IS WHY YOU SEE WHAT YOU SEE SINZE THE 90S,,THIS IS WHY ARNOLD WAS 6'2 225 ...AND FELLAS NOW DAYS ARE 5'8 245.....SAME BODYFAT OR LESS!,,

YOU ARE TWISTER OF THE TRUTH !,, YOU YOURSELF SIT 220 AT 5'6 WHICH IS HORMONIZED NUMBER AND NOT JUST LITTLE HORMONIZED BUT BIG TIME HORMONIZED....AND YET YOU TWIST THE TRUTH ,,WHY? ITS IN YOUR BLOOD ,,JUST PART OF WHO YOU ARE,,CANT FIX AN OLD GEEZER JUST MAKE SURE THE PUPILS KNOW THE TRUTH!

you really think that mustaf would be looking liek he did with out mega dose gh? he was all new muscle fibers that fella had no nothing before gh he was just another avaerage bodybuild,,do you think rolley was antying before gh? he was  a fuckin gym rat! didnt have nothing ,,not that today he look anything special but! look what happened to him due to muscle fibers that increased due to hgh usage and lots of it + testosterona

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 09:14:06 PM »
LMAO..hahaha.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 09:15:23 PM »
Like I said, the bodybuilders of today look like shit (todays cult).

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
gh15 how about your opinion on Italian Testovis propionate? tnx

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 11:25:21 PM »
You all confuse something important Tom Prince never said "1200mg a week"
he said "over 1200mg a day"
i guess he passed 1200mg a day now do the math...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 12:52:36 AM »
First it was high test....then came the low/cycling test trend and now we go back to high test.

lmao

::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 01:06:11 AM »
First it was high test....then came the low/cycling test trend and now we go back to high test.

lmao

no,,HIGH TEST FOR GROWTH! cycle test for PREP COMPETITION ! ,,,million times said this before,,

high testosterona and no gh will do nothing for you ,,either prime gh into body or be on it while doing high testosterona,,

very simple concept,,

cycling testosterona is only for one and only one reason ,,REDUCTION OF WATER TO REVEAL MORE AND MORE DEFINITION AND FINALY GETTING RIPPED AND THEN CHIZELED,,OFCOURSE YOU CAN OD IT WITH DIURETIC IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODYBUILD AND ADVANCE BODYBUILD,,BUT SINCE I KNOW HALF OF THE FELLAS HERE ARE ONLY GYM WARIORS THEN  I DO BOTH THE ADVANCE BODYBUILD RECOMENDATIONS AND THE GYM WARRIOR RECOMENDATION SO EVERYONE IS HAPPY

gh15 approved

::)
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 01:28:20 AM »
so overall how much test prop/week when prepping ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 01:31:53 AM »
it depends,, depends on what weight class you compete,, if you take 5'10 fella he can get himself to be 200lb 6% and maintain it! with 50mg propioneta every second day and 150mg trenbolona ace every second day ,,that = 150-200mg propioneta a week

it depends on what weight class you compete,,height and lean size...

what i can assure you is that no 5'6 go on stage 200lb while using little testosterona lol,,5'6 wil be hardly 150 lb clean in good condition,,they ar every little ,,so 5'6 fella 200lb on stage is pretty much A D R U G addict!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 01:34:12 AM »
Too much testosterone in the system...I hate it. And for me 1000mg/week is too much. Not too much for bodybuilding, but too much for a normal human being. And I know guys using 5000mg/week (and Galenika!).   ??? :-\