Author Topic: PALIN'S ASS KICKING OF 240, ANDRE & BLACKEN CONTINUES - RELEASES 25,000 EMAILS  (Read 1970 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Another palin thread.

Don't we have enough of these, 33?  You accuse libs of starting threads on her all day.  Why is it you starting them?

What do you think of this 240?  Still want to keep trashing her? 

Palin Emails: Trig Baby Shower Gifts Donated to Military Families
Barbaric Thoughts ^ | June 16, 201 | Uffda

March 2008. Talking about throwing baby showers and donating the gifts to young Army wives and possibly a crisis pregnancy center. And, um, no. No radio microphone in the delivery room. LOL -

Palin:

[Bob] Wants KWHL to throw me a baby shower. I say “yes” , if the gifts can go to these young Army wives who don’t have much, they’re far from their families, the dads aren’t there for the newborns first months , etc. And now Ft. Wainwright ‘s aviation unit was notified of a four month extension on deployments. Would u assign someone to work with Bob on that angle? Thanks

Kris Perry:

Yes, I’ll give him a call initially and then have someone work with him on details. Love the idea about the young army wives.

Sharon Leighow:

Governor- I have been asked about a baby shower in Juneau. I have already received offers to host it. Please let me know if you would be interested in a similair event. I too think the idea of helping young Army wives is fantastic.

Palin:

I would be interested in such a thing in Juneau – perhaps a different group of recipients for this area? Maybe to benefit the local Crisis Pregnancy Center?

Kris Perry:

I spoke w/Bob. He agrees on the donation and thinks it’s great. He brought up the possibility of doing it after the baby is born so the baby would be present as well. He’s envisioning ALOT of people, i.e. Egan Center and I’m not too sure about that idea. We’ll work out details once timeframe is determined.

He also asked again about the live audio recording of the birth and what you thought. A private moment?

Palin:

Don’t want to take this too far. Kinda wish I hadnt had to tell anyone, but crazy to think it could have been hidden long. No- no Egan, and I’m not going to assume this will be as smooth and easy as the other kids’ births, so can’t imagine inviting in a rock radio microphone.

ht/Sue

Press release for the baby shower. Some edits by the Gov at the link. This is the final version:

August 15, 2008, Juneau, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin today announced she will attend a baby shower in Trig Palin’s honor next week and that all gifts will be donated to help military families.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the Family Ties Foundation. The foundation is a non-profit organization created to provide immediate support for the military families of wounded service members deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom. The event is being hosted by local morning radio personalities Bob and Mark from 106.5 KWHL.

“My family has been so blessed by the arrival of Trig. It is my honor to share that blessing with our men and women in uniform through this event ,” Governor Palin said. “I invite all Alaskans who’d like to support our wonderful military families to participate.”

The event will take place at Romano’s restaurant, on Fireweed Lane at C Street, on Monday from 5 to 7 p.m. The public is invited. Romano’s restaurant will donate a portion of the sales from the evening to the Family Ties Foundation.

________________________ ________________________ _________-

Yeah, lets all trash this fine woman.       

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
very nice move there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
By Becky Bohrer
ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published:
July 6, 2011, 9:09 PM
0 Comments
Font Size:
Standard
+1
+2
Print

Updated: July 6, 2011, 9:55 PM

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - The state of Alaska on Wednesday released an additional 54 pages of emails from Sarah Palin's first month as governor.

Linda Perez, administrative director for the governor's office, said the emails were inadvertently omitted from the 24,199 pages of messages the state released last month that documented Palin's first 21 months in office.

News organizations and individuals requested emails from Palin's time as governor in September 2008, shortly after she became the Republican vice presidential nominee. When most of the emails came out last month, only a few were from December 2006, Palin's first month as governor.

The records released Wednesday were heavily redacted and mostly sent to Palin by aides. A relative handful came from Palin herself. In a Dec. 12, 2006, message, with the subject line "AG status," apparently referring to her hunt for an attorney general, she said she was disappointed that an aide was speaking of candidates when she wasn't ready for names to be discussed yet.

"I am finding my circle of confidants to be shrinking daily," she wrote.

In another message from the same day, Palin detailed what she was looking for in an attorney general: "I will be appointing an independent, 'new' AG who does not have any baggage on any sides of any of the relevant issues facing the legislature. All I have been looking for is a good legal mind, someone totally committed to ethical government, a less-political, unpretentious long-time Alaskan who is free from the influence of any of the 'more of the same' circles running in Juneau."

The state claimed executive or deliberative process in making the redactions. Wednesday's email release was done electronically; Perez said the state is working on a new system. The emails released last month were in paper form and filled six boxes.

Perez said the state is making sure that all emails that should have been released have been. If more are found, she said they'll be released with emails from the final 10 months of Palin's term - a period covering October 2008 through July 2009. Requests for those emails were made subsequent to the initial request in September 2008.

No timetable for the release of the additional emails was given, though Attorney General John J. Burns has said it won't take as long.

Comments
There are no comments on this story.

Add your comment
ADVERTISEMENT

Again - she would be far better than the disgusting communist traitor Obama on all levels.   

Fuck you and rot in Kenya whoever is voting for this asshole in 2012 for a second term. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
By Becky Bohrer
ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published:
July 6, 2011, 9:09 PM
0 Comments
Font Size:
Standard
+1
+2
Print

Updated: July 6, 2011, 9:55 PM

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - The state of Alaska on Wednesday released an additional 54 pages of emails from Sarah Palin's first month as governor.

Linda Perez, administrative director for the governor's office, said the emails were inadvertently omitted from the 24,199 pages of messages the state released last month that documented Palin's first 21 months in office.

News organizations and individuals requested emails from Palin's time as governor in September 2008, shortly after she became the Republican vice presidential nominee. When most of the emails came out last month, only a few were from December 2006, Palin's first month as governor.

The records released Wednesday were heavily redacted and mostly sent to Palin by aides. A relative handful came from Palin herself. In a Dec. 12, 2006, message, with the subject line "AG status," apparently referring to her hunt for an attorney general, she said she was disappointed that an aide was speaking of candidates when she wasn't ready for names to be discussed yet.

"I am finding my circle of confidants to be shrinking daily," she wrote.

In another message from the same day, Palin detailed what she was looking for in an attorney general: "I will be appointing an independent, 'new' AG who does not have any baggage on any sides of any of the relevant issues facing the legislature. All I have been looking for is a good legal mind, someone totally committed to ethical government, a less-political, unpretentious long-time Alaskan who is free from the influence of any of the 'more of the same' circles running in Juneau."

The state claimed executive or deliberative process in making the redactions. Wednesday's email release was done electronically; Perez said the state is working on a new system. The emails released last month were in paper form and filled six boxes.

Perez said the state is making sure that all emails that should have been released have been. If more are found, she said they'll be released with emails from the final 10 months of Palin's term - a period covering October 2008 through July 2009. Requests for those emails were made subsequent to the initial request in September 2008.

No timetable for the release of the additional emails was given, though Attorney General John J. Burns has said it won't take as long.

Comments
There are no comments on this story.

Add your comment
ADVERTISEMENT

Again - she would be far better than the disgusting communist traitor Obama on all levels.   

Fuck you and rot in Kenya whoever is voting for this asshole in 2012 for a second term.