Author Topic: Injection Days - cracking one Out  (Read 1027 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Injection Days - cracking one Out
« on: June 11, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »
hey fellers -

theres something about the days i pin that make me wanna crack one out right afterward.... i know Im putting a little extra test in me and that probably does it, but something about the needle and the smell of the oil in combo with the short ester test and next thing you know Im lookin at Jamie Eason pics and rippin one out.... hope this helps
ah yeah Im a voodo child

tlc

• Getbig III
Re: Injection Days - cracking one Out
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 01:28:54 PM »
You're a dirty little boy and I'm telling your mommie!

Only thing I felt after my first test e shot a few days ago was a bit faint. I am a wuss. Didn't help that I got bitten by some fucking bug a few hours later and my right leg swelled up like a balloon just above my knee, about six inches from where I'd pinned. Had to lie down in a panic realising I'd forgotten to tug on the plunger to check if I'd hit a vein before pushing the juice in.

Oddly enough though, can't wait to jab myself again tomorrow...  ;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »
hey fellers -

theres something about the days i pin that make me wanna crack one out right afterward.... i know Im putting a little extra test in me and that probably does it, but something about the needle and the smell of the oil in combo with the short ester test and next thing you know Im lookin at Jamie Eason pics and rippin one out.... hope this helps

I do the same. Something about the euphoric effect after getting pinned makes me want to teat the skin off my dick. Sometimes I can't wait and start pumping the little fella while my wife is pushing the oil in.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 02:11:18 PM »
I must be missing something....I haven't noticed any immediate response to my test shots, like the ones you've mentioned. Could your's be a psychological result? It seems to me that it would take awhile before the testosterone injection produce a response.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 05:39:59 PM »
placebo placebo placebo......its called the placebo effect

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 06:58:29 PM »
yall are some illiterate some bitches... I plainly said that the smell of the oil (aroma stimulus) and the actual needle (pain stimulus but it doesnt really hurt just kinda cool).... and also the short ester.. yes, short ester is key... theres a propionate ester in sustanon and that one releases damn near immediately after you inject it.They say a few hours but i feel lt sooner... lastly, yes, there is definitely a psychological component involved in this. All these things combined create a euphoric feeling and...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 12:17:29 AM »
add in proviron and you will feel what's heaven is all about  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 09:16:43 AM »
Jamie Eason looks like a lil boy  :-\ :-X

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 09:34:18 AM »
add in proviron and you will feel what's heaven is all about  ;D

Gimme some broscience on proviron. Never used it.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 10:48:14 AM »
Gimme some broscience on proviron. Never used it.
It's kinda like Masteron so it keeps my nips right on place if they got slightly sensitive, with the addition of overall good feeling and better feeling when you cum, and ofc it will keep you horny.

i really don't know if there is anything better than test+gh+proviron and horny gf to make you feel happy.