Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 6741 times)

roccoginge

Re: Dear GH 15....
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2011, 06:08:23 AM »
You know you're an idiot when you use the internet to obtain drug advice/connections.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »
You know you're an idiot when you use the internet to obtain drug advice/connections.
Oh smartass im really sorry that im not living in the US and not everyone in my gym is on drugs, lol the top bodybuilders in my country don't know shit about drugs hell they barely know how to pose...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
Lord almighty some of you are so dumb it's fucking pathetic. This is a guy nearly 50 with 20 inch guns and you're asking if he's natural?

I laugh because I know just how deeply involved in "steroid culture" this guy is.

Now, keep asking him if he juices and give him cycle advice. LOL.

Really ?

Do tell....tell me just "how involved" I am.....this should be amusing.

Why do you always pretend to have intimate knowledge of my life.?..I'm flattered that you worship me and want to be part of my world.....but its creepy and gay

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »
For a life time natty Groink sure is jumping straight into the deep end - Tren - hgh what else

What would you have me do.....try some "prohormones" ? ::)

If you're gonna do it.....do it

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2011, 03:27:33 PM »
natural or not,,,groink outmasses 80% of getbiggers,,,does it matter anymore if someone takes hormones and claims natural,,,why fight??? no need,,,

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2011, 08:54:33 PM »
What would you have me do.....try some "prohormones" ? ::)

If you're gonna do it.....do it
::) No - but this just prooves you are not natural - tren is an advanced drug for someone with enough experience under there belt to see how they react to hormones - if you were indeed a natural that has never been on AAS, the results you are seeking could easily be done with test maybe some nandralone and or dball - but you have already tryed these drugs before and no doubt tren also - but keep up with the im natural fairy tale it is rather amusing but at the same time makes you look rather silly.  ;)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »
::) No - but this just prooves you are not natural - tren is an advanced drug for someone with enough experience under there belt to see how they react to hormones - if you were indeed a natural that has never been on AAS, the results you are seeking could easily be done with test maybe some nandralone and or dball - but you have already tryed these drugs before and no doubt tren also - but keep up with the im natural fairy tale it is rather amusing but at the same time makes you look rather silly.  ;)
and it  makes you,,,,jelous of him

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2011, 09:18:27 PM »
natural or not,,,groink outmasses 80% of getbiggers,,,does it matter anymore if someone takes hormones and claims natural,,,why fight??? no need,,,

In my case and perhaps this is true of others that come here, the most important aspect of Groink or anyone really, is not whether or not he has taken, will take or is taking steroids, growth hormone, etc.  What matters most of all is does he tell the truth.  Is he honest? 

I find that the majority of people hate to be lied to.  The truth can be a bitter pill to swallow, but a lie is nothing but shit and no one, no one I know of, likes being fed shit.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2011, 09:22:40 PM »
In my case and perhaps this is true of others that come here, the most important aspect of Groink or anyone really, is not whether or not he has taken, will take or is taking steroids, growth hormone, etc.  What matters most of all is does he tell the truth.  Is he honest? 

I find that the majority of people hate to be lied to.  The truth can be a bitter pill to swallow, but a lie is nothing but shit and no one, no one I know of, likes being fed shit.

you fella is only fed the shit if you take the shit,,,correct? Now one is feeding shit to anyone,,,on getbig no one like no one forces hormones onto somethong,,,,people take it

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »
you fella is only fed the shit if you take the shit,,,correct? Now one is feeding shit to anyone,,,on getbig no one like no one forces hormones onto somethong,,,,people take it

Hmmmm... This is somewhat like saying, "I've never taken steroids.  Someone gives them to me."  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »
and it  makes you,,,,jelous of him
Hi Alex  :D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »
outmass with fat and water?
no hate tho...