Author Topic: Dallas vs Miami 4-2  (Read 16262 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Dallas vs Miami 4-2
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 10:05:07 PM »
 ;D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 10:11:44 PM »
Kobe got swept.

LeBrick isn't even The Man on his own team.

What BS will the NBA try to sell next season to convince people 1 of these 2 clowns is the next Jordan  ::)?

The NBA is shitty at best and even shittier at worse.  Michael Jordan?  Fuck that travelling assclown.  Fuck the noise that is "pro" bassetball.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2011, 02:54:25 AM »
::)

The NBA Champs "suck"

Your an idiot.

I think he meant the city itself, not the Mavericks.
~

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2011, 03:53:30 AM »
To be fair, please don't put Kobe in the same sentence with LeBron. Kobe is a great player and has been playing in the high level for over a decade. Just not so this year, but don't forget what he has accomplished.

That being said, good job, DALLAS!!!

i'm not sure what you are saying?

NBA markets Kobe, as a better version of Jordan.  Kobe had his chance for a 3 bagger WITHOUT SHAQ, but got sweep, didn't even bother to WILL his team to a win, to have a string of BIG games to get LA out the series 4-3 Jordan style.

NBA markets the other as King Something but he is the Queen on his own team.  He just needed 1 or 2 more utility men in Cleveland to win a championship but he said that was TOO hard, playing Wades shoe-shine boy was easier.

Like i said, what BS will the NBA come up with next season, as far as marketing these two?  NBA marketing knows troll fans have short memories, so when Miami is in the finals next yr they tell you the King has arrived, the LeClown era.  

Just keep these two out the sentences with Jordan.  Maybe there is some 2 yr old out there who is the next Jordan, but it aint these two.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2011, 04:20:32 AM »

NBA markets Kobe, as a better version of Jordan.  Kobe had his chance for a 3 bagger WITHOUT SHAQ, but got sweep, didn't even bother to WILL his team to a win, to have a string of BIG games to get LA out the series 4-3 Jordan style.

NBA markets the other as King Something but he is the Queen on his own team.  He just needed 1 or 2 more utility men in Cleveland to win a championship but he said that was TOO hard, playing Wades shoe-shine boy was easier.

Like i said, what BS will the NBA come up with next season, as far as marketing these two?  NBA marketing knows troll fans have short memories, so when Miami is in the finals next yr they tell you the King has arrived, the LeClown era.  

Just keep these two out the sentences with Jordan.  Maybe there is some 2 yr old out there who is the next Jordan, but it aint these two.

the NBA has tried to market LeDouche since he stepped into the league, but he seems to get less popular and more "hated" with each passing season.  can't look up his stats now, but i bet his stats are going down every year too.  top that with his mom being a whore and rumors of his girlfriend being one either, his loud mouth ass is forever tarnished.

in the meantime:

Deep Tissue Massage

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 05:30:09 AM »
Kobe got swept.

LeBrick isn't even The Man on his own team.

What BS will the NBA try to sell next season to convince people 1 of these 2 clowns is the next Jordan  ::)?

You can make the case with Kobe (he's got 5 rings). Lebron, on the other hand........

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 05:33:06 AM »
No way Dirk was going to piss away another shot at a title. He wanted it too much and Dallas stepped up. Good for them.

I wouldn't go that far. His night was almost as horrible as that of Lebron. Dirk's teammates carried him over the finish line.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 06:21:26 AM »
bosh adapted very well and really worked his ass off, beyond what i expected, i thought he would be shrinking under the massive criticism and personnal attacks yet he actually improved as much as possible considering the role the team has given him. The problem has been with wade and lebron choking when it mattered, period. All others players did their job, but when you solely rely on two players for the offense, if these two players are choking in tough times, you simply lose your entire offensive option.

Exactly the oposite hapened for the mavs, with terry showing up when dirk was down. Gave him enough energy to show up at the end of the game finally.

You cant have both wade and lebron choking at the same time, chalmers and bosh as the only remaining scorers arent going to be enough to make buckets and hope to win the game.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2011, 06:24:35 AM »

BREAKING NEWS: An intoxicated 7'1" Caucasian man seen wandering South Beach, yelling "Where the white women at?" in heavy German accent.  :D

funny shit tho.. he is engaged to some black chick.. she is pretty cute too

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2011, 06:56:29 AM »
I wouldn't go that far. His night was almost as horrible as that of Lebron. Dirk's teammates carried him over the finish line.

He had a horrible 1st 3 quarters, but when it was winning time in the 4th, Dirk stepped up bigtime while LeBron and Bosh folded. 

Of the 3, Bosh is the biggest pussy.  He's like Kevin Garnett and some others who want to convince you that they're 'tough', but don't say jack shit when their 'posse' isn't around.   ::)

I still want to smash Mario Chalmers in his bitch-ass face.  How obsessed am I with this?  I'm the type of ni**a who'd take a red-eye to Miami, interrupt his breakfast to whup his ass, and then fly back to Sac in time for lunch, all at my own expense. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 07:14:28 AM »
Joke I heard this morning,

"After the game a reporter asked Lebron had change for a dollar,he looked but he didn't have a fourth quater"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2011, 07:51:14 AM »

"After the game a reporter asked Lebron had change for a dollar,he looked but he didn't have a fourth quater"
The joke is
I ask Lebron to break a dollar. He only gave me 3 quarters.

On a related note, don't you guys go back to your crappy jobs?
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 07:53:01 AM »

On a related note, don't you guys go back to your crappy jobs?

Huh ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2011, 07:59:16 AM »

Yeah that ones been floating around for a little while.  8)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 08:01:14 AM »
LeJohn Brames has proven to be a choke artist in the biggest games...im surprised tho that Wade (the best player in the world) put in a poor showing too, but then he is playing hurt.

but yeah there is no debate here..If Michael Jordan were on this Heat team, he would have gone for 45+ NO MATTER WHAT...none of these guys can hold his jockstrap

STOP, Wade was the first to run his mouth about Dirk's finger and Illness saying that EVERYONE is hurt this time of the year

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 08:04:37 AM »

Huh ???
Look it up.
Lebron basically said his haters go back to their crappy jobs tomorrow, today, and he is still rich and living it up.
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 08:13:45 AM »
Look it up.
Lebron basically said his haters go back to their crappy jobs tomorrow, today, and he is still rich and living it up.

Oh,gottcha.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 08:16:50 AM »
lebron is a great basketball player.

But he has a shitty, spoiled mentality, and a troubled psychological approach to things, he's immature and scornful.

His mentality takes over his physical skills when it matters.

Personnality isnt just physical capacities, it's also the way you think and behave, the way you see things and the way you interact with people. Lebron is getting bashed and doesnt win rings because he has a shity personality, not because he s a great basketball player. Nobody is jealous of his skills, people admire them, nobody is jealous of his money because obviously dude isnt even happy, hence the way he treats people. Nobody respects him for his behavior and mentality.  He can play as great as he can, if he has a shity mentality nobody s going to like him. The funny is that the capacity to win it all requires being more mature mentally.

Maybe he ll grow up psychologically, maybe not. One thing is sure, when mentality matters, when heart and trust are needed, he doesnt have what it takes, even if he has the skills.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 08:19:17 AM »
Look it up.

True, but he and I have the exact same number of NBA titles.

The only difference between us is that he's got a bunch of ugly tattoos, and I'm still loyal to Cleveland, bitches!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 08:22:06 AM »
dude is so childish, unprofessional, the comments are those of someone who reads all internet messages everyday from everywhere in the world and let them get into his head. No adult would do that. Typical of generation nothingness , so shallow. Dude had no father and a psychotic mother, without baketball he d be nothing. He was the one who made it clear with the way he expresses himself that to him his shit doesnt stink, that he's different and better than everyone else just because he s gifted at playing basketball, the decision was a major douche move and everything that follows is just going exactly the same way. Dude is immature and is reinforcing the bad traits of his character everyday. Why insult fans after losing a basketball game? Why disresepect them? does the man knows he s losing people who were suporting him until now with such comments going off limits?

This is what happen when you have no father figure, you never grow up. He and wade are two rich spoiled teens. Can you imagin jordan, rose, kobe, dirk getting in these kinds of contest about popularity etc, they dismiss everything or ignore it, all that unnecessary drama wade and lebron are swimming in all year long. They re adults, grown up men, as simple as that, and they show up when it matters, focusing on teamplay instead of their off the court persona.

LEbron has become ridiculous. It's the whole character that's now despicable, dude has 0 skills managing his image, or is inconceivably badly advised either by his entourage or his mother.

maybe lebron will figure one day it's about being a model for millions of kids worldwide more than it is about money. He cannot be a decent role model himself because he's still a boy , a badly raised boy by a single mother and a bad entourage of "friends". Lebron has a shit personality and value everythign in the light of how much it can be sold or bought.

This is typical of someone who never had a father figure and had it all way too easy just because he can put a ball in a basket better than everyone else. At the end of the day he just said "i despise you all people because you have less money than me". There s a whole part of the understansing of life that is missing there.

Somehow it's not even his fault, it's his father 's fault. Some things have not been taught.

He absolutely does not deserve any praise for being such a materialistic, egocentrical narcistic scornful individual. ALl of this will bite him in the ass once he gets older and has nothing remaining  but money.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2011, 08:22:28 AM »
Lebron made it clear years ago he has no interest in being the best basketball player evern.  His main goal in life is to be the first billionaire athlete.  His obsession is with money and nothing to do with basketball.  He doesn't want to win a championship because he is determined to be a champ.  He wants to win to help his marketability and make more money.  He is a greedy money hungry person and basketball is not his passion but is means to be rich.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2011, 08:31:25 AM »
Lebron made it clear years ago he has no interest in being the best basketball player evern.  His main goal in life is to be the first billionaire athlete.  His obsession is with money and nothing to do with basketball.  He doesn't want to win a championship because he is determined to be a champ.  He wants to win to help his marketability and make more money.  He is a greedy money hungry person and basketball is not his passion but is means to be rich.

He loves the benefits that playing the game has brought to him, but not the game itself.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2011, 08:41:27 AM »
The NBA is shitty at best and even shittier at worse.  Michael Jordan?  Fuck that travelling assclown.  Fuck the noise that is "pro" bassetball.

You love the internet, don't you? Only place you can talk like a fucking clown and hate on people without them bitch slapping your mouth.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2011, 08:42:19 AM »

Sounds really serious  ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2011, 08:56:19 AM »
Lebron has always felt entitled since he entered "The League"  ;) He was anointed the king before he ever stepped on the court in the NBA.
D