Author Topic: The world is going to hell in a hand-basket - FOR SURE!!  (Read 301 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
The world is going to hell in a hand-basket - FOR SURE!!
« on: June 12, 2011, 11:25:42 PM »
It’s staggering. It’s stunning. Things like this just heighten the absurdity that is epidemic on all sides of us. China is also building large cities with no one in them, somewhere to the north of what everyone else is south of, why??

I can’t make head or tails of any of it anymore. So many things are happening on so many levels. From the cultural, to the financial to the governing bodies, reeking with corruption, like a burning landfill in a third world country; the remnants of civilization are picking through the wreckage. Whole cities in the US are falling into disrepair. Calamities are hitting right and left (Gulf of Mexico, Fukashima, etc..). Massive inflation is coming because you can’t print money x24 hours a day, without the price of everything rising, as the value of it all descends into a dark pit whose bottom cannot be plumbed.

The very idea of uniformed thugs strip searching (TSA) babies that can’t even walk. Beating retarded people into the ground & identifying them as terrorists. How can such a thing be?? How can the airports of the so-called greatest country on Earth be in the hands of twisted Neanderthals with scanners & surgical gloves, running their hands up in and over the genitals of travelers?? Strange days have found us, this is not in doubt!!

People are being jailed for not paying their bills. Wherever you look, the energy behind these crazy fascist activities turns out to be Israel. The scanners & the TSA are the brain child of Michael Chertoff, who now makes his living off of the scanner industry. His head looks like a death skull. His dual national associates are at the top of the shit heap of government & industry. Goldman Sachs is looting the landscape and there is no reaction, no response. It just goes on and on...................... .......

What is the end-game going to be??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: The world is going to hell in a hand-basket - FOR SURE!!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 07:29:39 AM »
John Hardon????

http://hardons-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/usa-its-end-of-beginning-of-end.html

Never had you down as a John  ;)

That link is not where this text came from.
There is a bunch more, but GB'ers can't read long posts, so I thought I would break it down into sound bites for the sufferers of ADD.

But thanks for your contribution, not sure what it was............
But thanks.

PT
Growth/noob loves me