Author Topic: Serious Question here  (Read 5481 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: Serious Question here
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 10:54:20 AM »
You must be trolling,

You've been 15 years with her and you cannot tell her to shut up?

You are about that weakest.... forget it lol

I told her plenty of times she talks too much and fought over it........point is I'm tryin to find a nice way to make it stick and there really is no way to thats not gonna start a big blow out

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »
i told my wife that i like playing the "silence game", where we see how long we can go without talking.

the first few times she was pissed, but now she just says "i can't not talk" so even the silence game doesn't work on them.

Woman call it the silent treatment, and we let them believe it we don't like it

Kill Bill Vol2

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2011, 10:55:09 AM »
I told her plenty of times she talks too much and fought over it........point is I'm tryin to find a nice way to make it stick and there really is no way to thats not gonna start a big blow out
]

AFTER 15 YEARS?!?!?!!?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2011, 10:55:39 AM »
You asking this question here means you're already a beta, so don't worry about it and just start nodding your head the next time she pipes up.

u got ADHD or something? I told her in the past she talks to much......im just tryin to keep the peace and my sanity til the house sells and I tke my half and JET

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2011, 10:56:30 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »
u got ADHD or something? I told her in the past she talks to much......im just tryin to keep the peace and my sanity til the house sells and I tke my half and JET

The real question is, why do you see the need to ask a bunch of internet nerds like us?
Most of us don't even have girlfriends never mind sex.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »
The real question is, why do you see the need to ask a bunch of internet nerds like us?

Cuz im bored at work what else  ;)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 11:01:23 AM »
When they start talkin', just go to your happy place, brotha. That's what I do. Works everytime. Just be sure to say the occasional, " Oh, yeah ? ", " I agree ", " Yup ", etc. to let them think your still listenin' ! My woman says I'm a good listener, too ! Go figure !! LOLOLOL !!!

So true. Problem is that I still get annoyed with the shit. Think I'm dieing a few years early from the increased blood pressure alone.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2011, 11:01:32 AM »
Most of us don't even have girlfriends never mind sex.

it's because he's a beta, who has to constantly seek approval for his actions.  

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2011, 11:03:43 AM »
So true. Problem is that I still get annoyed with the shit. Think I'm dieing a few years early from the increased blood pressure alone.

Tru dat my knee grow

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 11:04:14 AM »
Cuz im bored at work what else  ;)
This sounds plausible..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »
When they start talkin', just go to your happy place, brotha. That's what I do. Works everytime. Just be sure to say the occasional, " Oh, yeah ? ", " I agree ", " Yup ", etc. to let them think your still listenin' ! My woman says I'm a good listener, too ! Go figure !! LOLOLOL !!!

hahhah :D Your posts are fucking gold

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »
]

AFTER 15 YEARS?!?!?!!?
X2
I was thinking the same. He's actually making the same mistake like many women make; they think they can change the behaviour of their partner, even after many years...  ::)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
X2
I was thinking the same. He's actually making the same mistake like many women make; they think they can change the behaviour of their partner, even after many years...  ::)

Just tryin to cut her words per minute down by 50% til we part ways, divorce is final just need to sell a house

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »
After 15 yrs I just wanan wrap things up peacefully   ;)

You are a wise man. Little to zero backlash from her for going out like that. No bitterness/high road shit is the way to shut it down.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »
Just tryin to cut her words per minute down by 50% til we part ways, divorce is final just need to sell a house

Introduce her to runningmom.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 11:35:21 AM »

In that case some ducktape and a pen to sign the necessary paperwork do the trick