Author Topic: T-PAW gets vicious: "Obamneycare"  (Read 263 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
T-PAW gets vicious: "Obamneycare"
« on: June 13, 2011, 01:25:37 PM »
Tim Pawlenty assails 'Obamneycare'

In a calculated attack, Tim Pawlenty on Sunday took his most aggressive swipe yet at GOP frontrunner Mitt Romney, using a television interview to coin a cutting phrase that lumped together the health care plans of the former Massachusetts governor and President Obama.

“President Obama said that he designed Obamacare after Romneycare and basically made it Obamneycare,” Pawlenty said on “Fox News Sunday,” adding: “What I don’t understand is that they both continue to defend it.”

The Minnesotan’s assault on one of Romney’s chief vulnerabilities one day before a GOP debate in New Hampshire marks a significant ratcheting up of the campaign and signals the start of what will be an intense effort by Pawlenty and other Republican hopefuls to damage the frontrunner.

And the shots were clearly strategic: Just over an hour after Pawlenty coined the phrase on Fox, his campaign blasted out an email to reporters entitled: “Pawlenty on Obamneycare,” while his spokesman tweeted or retweeted four mentions of the phrase.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56773.html#ixzz1PBpIjZxr

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: T-PAW gets vicious: "Obamneycare"
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »
I am warming to T-Paw. 

He needs to be a little louder and more agressive and he will easily beat obama. 

I have heard from a few demos I know who like the guy. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »

I have heard from a few demos I know who like the guy. 

This must have been over the phone? or are you actually capable of getting physically close to democrats without bursting into flames?  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 01:37:38 PM »
This must have been over the phone? or are you actually capable of getting physically close to democrats without bursting into flames?  ???

I dont share my political beliefs with others unless asked or they bring it up first.