Author Topic: i have a question  (Read 1855 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i have a question
« on: June 14, 2011, 01:04:18 AM »
i have few question to my americano friends,,

1. why is michel blackman running to president? what the fuck did this whore do for the country of americana ever?? what the fuck is this britney spears mentality all spreading,, didnt you have enough with obama ??

2. why is santuram run for president? he was voted out after 1 term? he was louzy piece of balonie and coudnt do a damn thing and think he can handle a country? who the fuck is this fella

3. why is ,,never mind ,,the others i cant remember

4. newt gringrinch lol ,, im ok with him atleast he did something,, the other moron romney ...umm whatever im ok with him too eventhough i cant stand his faknesss,, and ron paul who should really be president ...well im ok with him  so those are my 4 question since i never get to ask anything ,,

WHO THE RFUCK IS MICHEL BLAKMAN? AND WHO THE FUCK IS RICARDO SANTURUM? AND WHY WOULD THEY THINK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THAT THEY CAN BE PRESIDENTS?? WHAT THE FUCK IS AMERICANA BECOMING?

god help you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tlc

• Getbig III
Re: i have a question
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 01:13:14 AM »
May the least dangerous halfwit win!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 01:14:28 AM »

1. why is michel blackman running to president? what the fuck did this whore do for the country of americana ever?? what the fuck is this britney spears mentality all spreading,, didnt you have enough with obama ??

2. why is santuram run for president? he was voted out after 1 term? he was louzy piece of balonie and coudnt do a damn thing and think he can handle a country? who the fuck is this fella

4. newt gringrinch lol ,, im ok with him atleast he did something,, the other moron romney ...umm whatever im ok with him too eventhough i cant stand his faknesss,, and ron paul who should really be president ...well im ok with him  so those are my 4 question since i never get to ask anything ,,

WHO THE RFUCK IS MICHEL BLAKMAN? AND WHO THE FUCK IS RICARDO SANTURUM? AND WHY WOULD THEY THINK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THAT THEY CAN BE PRESIDENTS?? WHAT THE FUCK IS AMERICANA BECOMING?

god help you

gh15 approved
We are reaching (dems and repubs) the bottom of the barrell...all shock value, image is King...no substance and none can deliver...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 01:15:25 AM »
Generation Nothingness

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 01:19:14 AM »
Most of America is retarded. Deal with it. America is becoming nothing more than its ever been. The perception has changed.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 01:45:31 AM »
all i know is, i fucking gotcha :D nasser el sonbaty, all about truth, bagging lee left right a center, yet sucking liar priests dick on vpx radio, lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 02:18:37 AM »

god help you

gh15 approved

1. Tea Party darling. Founder of the House Tea Party Caucus. In congress since 2000. Solid conservative: lower taxes, opposes SAME SEX marriage (which people confuse with gay marriage), introduced the Light Bulb Freedom of Choice Act which is symbolic of our ever intrusive government telling us how we should live, what we should buy, what kind of light bulb we have to use, increase domestic oil drilling and drilling in ANWR to makes us less dependent on buying oil and financing those who want to kill us, opposed bail out, supports military, opposes ongoing foreign aid especially to countries that does us no good....

Again, solid conservative but doesn't have a chance. Maybe VP at most.

2. Another solid conservative. Was not kicked out after one term but served two terms in the Senate (12 years). Loss to Bob Casey Jr. son of the immensely popular governor. Many reasons for losing: supporting moderate Arlen Specter who was an old dinosaur doing the Republican party no good. Toomey was better but didn't have the political machine of Spector. Was critical of women working outside the home which was pounced on by the feminist. It was an unfair portrayal because he meant that because as government has grown and the tax burden increased it now has become necessary for both the mother and father to work which has led to a less than ideal environment for raising children. This one issue hurt him a lot with women voters. There were also other issues regrading, or make that inregarding, residency, home schooling his kids.

Again, solid conservative: small government, lower taxes, strong military, led the charge forcing Clinton to support the Welfare Reform Act.

3. I forget.

4. Gingrich unfortunately is for all practical purpose is out. Romey is not a phony. Don't conflate being polished, professional and calculated as phony. He was an enormously successful businessman and there's a certain demeanor he cultivated. He doesn't have the every man regular guy persona that Americans like. The phony was John Edwards whom you liked. That guy was greasy from the get go.

What one should look for in a President is a world view. How do they see things from a board perspective. An example was Reagan. He wasn't a micro manager like Carter or even had his raw brain power. Carter was very intelligent. As is Clinton. Scary smart, But Reagan was very clear on how he saw the world. Recognized the clear difference between good and evil. Who spent money better? Those who actually had to go out and earn it or those that just confiscate it and redistribute it as they see fit? Who knew better how to run your life? You or some government bureaucrat? He saw Communism as the an "Evil Empire" and stating it in those terms got him lambasted by the liberals. But by calling them evil it became clear how you deal with them. And like Bush, this came from his Christian beliefs (I can hear the liberals screaming already). There is in fact real good and evil in the world and you don't coexist with evil with concepts like MAD or Detente. You fight it and destroy it. For Reagan it was simple but not simplistic. His famous answer to his strategy on the Cold War: "We win, they lose.  

And, of course, a leader inspires. By example and spirit they bring out the best in people. Makes them feel that they are doing something important. They are striving for ideals greater than themselves. They use to call it God and country. But doing things for God (meaning doing good for eternal salvation), doing things for your country, doing things for your community, is all laughed at today. You're just a sucker if you aren't doing things just for yourself. When a person votes for a president today the classic answer is the bearded hippy dude many years ago who asked Clinton when he was running for president, "What will you do for me?"

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask.... lol -- that's just a joke now.

I believe a republican will win not because of any particular greatness, though I'm hopeful, but because he's not Obama. A truly disaster of a president no matter how pretty of a picture the libs want to paint it. You should have asked why he was running for president. Sarah Palin did more politically then Obama ever did. People forget how she fought endemic corruption in her State. Not an easy task. Lives get ruined, sometimes even ended, when messing with the political machine.

ANYWAY, I DON'T EXPECT ANYBODY TO ACTUALLY READ THIS BUT JUST WANTED TO GET IT DOWN SOMEWHERE. CARRY ON.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 03:57:29 AM »
RON PAUL for president!!  RP is the man!

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 05:55:01 AM »
1. Tea Party darling. Founder of the House Tea Party Caucus. In congress since 2000. Solid conservative: lower taxes, opposes SAME SEX marriage (which people confuse with gay marriage), introduced the Light Bulb Freedom of Choice Act which is symbolic of our ever intrusive government telling us how we should live, what we should buy, what kind of light bulb we have to use, increase domestic oil drilling and drilling in ANWR to makes us less dependent on buying oil and financing those who want to kill us, opposed bail out, supports military, opposes ongoing foreign aid especially to countries that does us no good....

Again, solid conservative but doesn't have a chance. Maybe VP at most.

2. Another solid conservative. Was not kicked out after one term but served two terms in the Senate (12 years). Loss to Bob Casey Jr. son of the immensely popular governor. Many reasons for losing: supporting moderate Arlen Specter who was an old dinosaur doing the Republican party no good. Toomey was better but didn't have the political machine of Spector. Was critical of women working outside the home which was pounced on by the feminist. It was an unfair portrayal because he meant that because as government has grown and the tax burden increased it now has become necessary for both the mother and father to work which has led to a less than ideal environment for raising children. This one issue hurt him a lot with women voters. There were also other issues regrading, or make that inregarding, residency, home schooling his kids.

Again, solid conservative: small government, lower taxes, strong military, led the charge forcing Clinton to support the Welfare Reform Act.

3. I forget.

4. Gingrich unfortunately is for all practical purpose is out. Romey is not a phony. Don't conflate being polished, professional and calculated as phony. He was an enormously successful businessman and there's a certain demeanor he cultivated. He doesn't have the every man regular guy persona that Americans like. The phony was John Edwards whom you liked. That guy was greasy from the get go.

What one should look for in a President is a world view. How do they see things from a board perspective. An example was Reagan. He wasn't a micro manager like Carter or even had his raw brain power. Carter was very intelligent. As is Clinton. Scary smart, But Reagan was very clear on how he saw the world. Recognized the clear difference between good and evil. Who spent money better? Those who actually had to go out and earn it or those that just confiscate it and redistribute it as they see fit? Who knew better how to run your life? You or some government bureaucrat? He saw Communism as the an "Evil Empire" and stating it in those terms got him lambasted by the liberals. But by calling them evil it became clear how you deal with them. And like Bush, this came from his Christian beliefs (I can hear the liberals screaming already). There is in fact real good and evil in the world and you don't coexist with evil with concepts like MAD or Detente. You fight it and destroy it. For Reagan it was simple but not simplistic. His famous answer to his strategy on the Cold War: "We win, they lose.  

And, of course, a leader inspires. By example and spirit they bring out the best in people. Makes them feel that they are doing something important. They are striving for ideals greater than themselves. They use to call it God and country. But doing things for God (meaning doing good for eternal salvation), doing things for your country, doing things for your community, is all laughed at today. You're just a sucker if you aren't doing things just for yourself. When a person votes for a president today the classic answer is the bearded hippy dude many years ago who asked Clinton when he was running for president, "What will you do for me?"

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask.... lol -- that's just a joke now.

I believe a republican will win not because of any particular greatness, though I'm hopeful, but because he's not Obama. A truly disaster of a president no matter how pretty of a picture the libs want to paint it. You should have asked why he was running for president. Sarah Palin did more politically then Obama ever did. People forget how she fought endemic corruption in her State. Not an easy task. Lives get ruined, sometimes even ended, when messing with the political machine.

ANYWAY, I DON'T EXPECT ANYBODY TO ACTUALLY READ THIS BUT JUST WANTED TO GET IT DOWN SOMEWHERE. CARRY ON.

I read it, I like your posts. the steroid doctor post was good too.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 06:11:32 AM »

god help you

gh15 approved
95% drugs..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 07:39:46 AM »
Michael Blackman needs to up the dosage.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 10:26:22 PM »

god help you

gh15 approved

A lot of people are running who have no chance.  Bachmann, Romney, Santorum won't win.  Ron Paul has a lot more respect than those "candidates".