Author Topic: For MAL, KC, TA, 240, Andre, Straw: 2 Million less jobs since Stim Bill passed.  (Read 7778 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
None at all!

The Stim Bill was the problem, not the solution!  

I warned every oe of the liberal economically illiterate fools n this board what would occur and guess who was right?  

So what would you have done???

See, the main thing that's going to get everyone running against Obama is simply the fact that while everyone is criticizing every decision he's making, there has been so suggestions as to what they would do.  

I was laid off in 2007 from Alltel and I have to rely on my business solely for income.  These issues were coming, gas was already over 4.00 dollars, food prices were going sky high, and there was still a deficit.  

Fact is its going to get a lot worse before it gets better regardless as to who is in office and its going to be that way for another decade at least.  It took 8 years of bad spending and its not going to be resolved in 2 years
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Will you obama cult followers actually wake the fuck up and realize the reality of the situation and learn from those proven right time and time and time and time and time and time again? 

Probably not - most leftists like yourself are beyond help.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Because it would have cleared out the mal investments and purged the system of the bad debt.  Instead we spent trillions to prop up a unsustainable situation and destroyed the dollar and our finances in the meantime.  we also created a massive amount of inflation that has hurt businesses and consumers and now not only have the horrible economy, but also have inflation and the bad investments of the banks we are on the hook for. 

We did exactly the opposite of what was needed, I said so at the time, and now have been proven correct in almost all respects. 

No, you haven't been proven correct in your solution, only in that the stimulus wouldn't work.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No, you haven't been proven correct in your solution, only in that the stimulus wouldn't work.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Freaking priceless.

Go look at previous recessions and the turn around time vs this one.   This is the worst economic performance on record.   Watch my clips above and educate yourself for Gods' sake.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How hard is this for you leftists to grasp? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ryan dead on again. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah, lets instead listen to Obama who blames UE on too many ATM machines.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Since Ron Paul & Schiff are too advanced for 99% of your liberal morons, maybe this will help you:

OzmO

• Getbig V
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Freaking priceless.

Go look at previous recessions and the turn around time vs this one.   This is the worst economic performance on record.   Watch my clips above and educate yourself for Gods' sake.   

Where they (recessions)  the same?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Trillions of dollars spent since the messiah took office and millions of jobs lost. Only the dumbest of retards could defend this....hi, kc and straw!!!

That people can argue on behalf of these two essential facts is mind numbing. 

Spending TRILLIONS of dollars to lose MILLIONS of jobs is just plain indefensible.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh they will defend it alright. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Well, Obama said it was needed to keep UE under 8%.  So eiher he lied or was woefully uninformed about the situation he claimed he needed to be elected to fix.   

lol.. you are funny

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah - its a real hoot that we wasted a trillion dollars and lost 2 million net jobs and have obama and immelt laughing about it. 

Real funny bro. I'm sure the 2 million jobs obama helped destroy are really rolling the floor about it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
After you claimed all the stim bill money was gone and had been spent, I asked for a link to where the amount of the stim bill that has been spent occurred.

You never provided it in the other thread.  I would have thought this would be right up your alley. 

Just a link to a fact based site will do.

I am not watching bullshit youtube spam.
I am not reading bullshit spam threads on GB where it is "discussed"  ::)
I am not wasting a second on any other graph, photoshop picture or bullshit article with a skewed biased view point.

Just provide a link that shows the amount of the stim bill, the amount that each state got, the amount that each state has left.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah - its a real hoot that we wasted a trillion dollars and lost 2 million net jobs and have obama and immelt laughing about it. 

Real funny bro. I'm sure the 2 million jobs obama helped destroy are really rolling the floor about it. 

not "its" funny.. You.. yes YOU are funny

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Obama said the stim bill was required to keep UE under 8%. UE is currently at 9.1%. Nothing more needs to be said.

It is, was and will always be a FAILURE.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I still do not see a link to the break down of the stim bill funds and where each state has spent all of what was given to them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I still do not see a link to the break down of the stim bill funds and where each state has spent all of what was given to them.

Www.recovery.gov.     

Knock yourself out.   Biden created the site. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
I also don't see a real good explanation of why doing nothing would have made it better by now.

Of course we could all just sit and watch stupid slanted youtube clips all day long or read slanted op ed pieces.   ::)  Or better yet get attacked or stereotyped by tools.

I admit, i don't know either way.  I am not an economist, accountant, blah blah balh.  However the conservative approach makes more sense in principle. 

Please, someone feel free to explain in layman's terms using good links or facts.  Why or why not with the stim.

I do agree, some of it was wasted and probably over-stimmed.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I already did.    Schiff was right from 2002 to the present date.   Same with Ron Paul.   Why don't you accept their commentary when they were right well before the msm realized there was a problem?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I also don't see a real good explanation of why doing nothing would have made it better by now.

Of course we could all just sit and watch stupid slanted youtube clips all day long or read slanted op ed pieces.   ::)  Or better yet get attacked or stereotyped by tools.

I admit, i don't know either way.  I am not an economist, accountant, blah blah balh.  However the conservative approach makes more sense in principle. 

Please, someone feel free to explain in layman's terms using good links or facts.  Why or why not with the stim.

I do agree, some of it was wasted and probably over-stimmed.  

Do you understand the concept of artificial bubbles?

Ron Paul discussed artificial bubbles just last night with regards to housing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ron Paul and schiff have been dead on from day one on this mess.   It's hysterical that people are still making apologies and excuses for obama who did the opposite. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
I already did.    Schiff was right from 2002 to the present date.   Same with Ron Paul.   Why don't you accept their commentary when they were right well before the msm realized there was a problem?

Probably because i haven't watched it.  Tell me in your won words, using some fact links.  If i ask questions or give counter arguments don't into a knee-padding meltdown mode. ok?  :)

BTW, got the book.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Probably because i haven't watched it.  Tell me in your won words, using some fact links.  If i ask questions or give counter arguments don't into a knee-padding meltdown mode. ok?  :)

BTW, got the book.   

It's in this thread.   Trust me.   30 minutes of Ron Paul and schiff is better than a lifetime of msm crappola.