Author Topic: Shaq O'neal In Middle of Kidnapping, Robbery, Sex Tape Case  (Read 2025 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/14/shaquille-shaq-o-neal-sextape-shaunie-court-divorce-nba-criminal-case-gang-members-divorce-kidnapping-robbery-robert-ross-crips/

Shaquille O'Neal is embroiled in a criminal case in which 7 gang members allegedly kidnapped, beat up and robbed a man who claimed to have a tape showing Shaq having sex with other women while he was married to Shaunie.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Ladell Rowles -- a member of the Main Street Mafia Crip Gang in L.A. who is friends with Shaq -- along with 6 other members went on a search and destroy mission in L.A. on February 11, 2008.  They believed a man named Robert Ross had the sex tape and they tried getting it back with the help of a gun or two.

According to the police report, the 7 gang members met up with Ross at a convenience store -- Pink Dot -- on the Sunset Strip.  The men allegedly surrounded Ross' Rolls Royce Phantom with guns drawn, jumped into Ross' car and ordered him to drive to Rowles' house in South Central L.A.

Once there, Rowles allegedly pistol whipped Ross and demanded that he turn over the sex tape.  Ross said he would get the tape and bring it back to them.  The 7 men then allegedly took Ross' Rolex, diamond chain and earrings, along with $15,000 in cash -- then let Ross go.

The 7 men have been arrested and charged with robbery, kidnapping and other crimes. They are currently in the middle of a preliminary hearing and being held in jail.

We've learned LAPD detectives interviewed Shaq to determine what, if any, involvement he had in the alleged crimes.  When the case file went to the D.A. Shaq was not listed as a suspect.

Now here's the interesting backstory.

Ross has a history with Shaq.  Shaq and his business manager, Mark Stevens, have a record label and allegedly told Ross they would give him a 50% cut in any artists he brought to them.  Ross claims he delivered Ray J to Shaq but got cut out of the deal.

Ross told cops after his falling out, he threatened Shaq by telling him about the sex tape, threatening to release it unless Shaq paid up.

As for the tape, Ross claims Shaq brought women to Ross' home and had sex with them while he was married to Shaunie.   Ross told Shaq a "security camera" captured the action and it was all on tape.  But Ross told cops the security camera recycles periodically and the video no longer exists.

And there's another twist.  Around the time Shaq and Ross had their falling out, Shaunie separated from Shaq and Ross claims he began having an affair with her.  Ross claims Shaq hired a private investigator to tail Shaunie and the P.I. caught the two together.

We put a call in to Shaq's rep ... so far, no response.

Worth noting -- Shaunie was out in L.A. recently, and had a few sage words of advice for her recently retired ex-husband.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Shaq O'neal In Middle of Kidnapping, Robbery, Sex Tape Case
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 04:49:05 PM »
Jeesh ! Right around Shaq's retirement, too ! For fuck's sake !

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 04:55:33 PM »
The NBA.. the only place where it allows its players to throw up GANG SIGNS .. (CRIPS)  during an NBA FINALS game

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 05:06:27 PM »
Am i supposed to give two fucks about this ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »

Everyone should care about Black on Black crime  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 05:19:42 PM »
Jeesh ! Right around Shaq's retirement, too ! For fuck's sake !
Shaq's ex side piece said that he s involved in money laudering and some other foul shit, and was threatening to have her kidnapped....

All this from a guy who wanted to be a Sheriff's Deputy...dude is a attention whore of the highest degree, who is for the most part a unhappy bully...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 05:24:46 PM »
Shaq's ex side piece said that he s involved in money laudering and some other foul shit, and was threatening to have her kidnapped....

All this from a guy who wanted to be a Sheriff's Deputy...dude is a attention whore of the highest degree, who is for the most part a unhappy bully...

Correct.  8)
D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 05:29:29 PM »

Shaq is also somehow caught up in the Biggie/Tupac case. Something tells me Shaq has some blood on his hands one way or another. Trying to hide behind being a Sheriff's deputy seems like a red flag. Time for the feds to dig through Shaq's file and bring down the "superman".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 05:30:38 PM »
LOL  ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 05:31:59 PM »
Shaq is also somehow caught up in the Biggie/Tupac case. Something tells me Shaq has some blood on his hands one way or another. Trying to hide behind being a Sheriff's deputy seems like a red flag. Time for the feds to dig through Shaq's file and bring down the "superman".

Shaq had a Birthday party around his death or on his death and was supposed to party with Shaq some more, but Biggie got in the car with Diddy and dude got shot. I think Shaq has always blaimed himself for the death of Biggie because if Shaq was seen with Biggie, dude would not have shot him or some shit like that.  ::) ::)
D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »
Correct.  8)
He started acting this way after the Kobe fiasco and the Karrin Steffans book. Shaq was paying Karrin's bills and rent just to keep her shut up.
Shaq had a Birthday party around his death or on his death and was supposed to party with Shaq some more, but Biggie got in the car with Diddy and dude got shot. I think Shaq has always blaimed himself for the death of Biggie because if Shaq was seen with Biggie, dude would not have shot him or some shit like that.  ::) ::)
Biggie was either going to die by a heart attack or a bullet, his song "Who Shot Ya" is very prophetic.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 06:37:21 PM »
The NBA.. the only place where it allows its players to throw up GANG SIGNS .. (CRIPS)  during an NBA FINALS game

Thats the signal that he just hit a 3 -pointer.  It's just at the wrong angle.  A ton of NBA players do this.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »

No, just a bunch of dark pigmented citizens getting into the usual trouble.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 09:48:42 PM »
Shaq had a Birthday party around his death or on his death and was supposed to party with Shaq some more, but Biggie got in the car with Diddy and dude got shot. I think Shaq has always blaimed himself for the death of Biggie because if Shaq was seen with Biggie, dude would not have shot him or some shit like that.  ::) ::)

Neither one of you know what the Fuck you're talking about.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 04:05:23 AM »
One word.......TYPICAL

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 04:07:08 AM »
One word.......TYPICAL
Typical for a 25 foot Giant?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 06:14:07 AM »

Only if they kill each other though, so we can celebrate.
But yes, typical behaviour from ... their type.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 06:19:05 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 07:25:14 AM »
People who get in cars with Diddy deserve whatever they get....  every breath you take.