Author Topic: WOULD GETBIG BE BETTER WITHOUT SUCKMYMUSCLE?  (Read 11833 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: WOULD GETBIG BE BETTER WITHOUT SUCKMYMUSCLE?
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 04:03:08 AM »
The posters that should go are the very few that add nothing to the board AND take away from the board. Make it a worse place. You can be one or the other but not both. An example was that tool pugalist666. Added absolutely nothing to the board but just sat there on his fat ass talking shit. I actually feel indebted for Sev for singlehandedly driving him off this board. Imagine that? Imagine what kind of pathetic human being pugalist666 really turned out to be. To allow some reptilian hybrid from Romania to so destroy him psychologically that he left the board in tears. Funny thing is, Sev has had far more shit thrown on him through out the years but still comes back strong

Just because you disagree or don't like someone doesn't mean they should go. Whether you like him or not, disagree or agree, gh15 is THEE most compelling poster on this board and it is proven every time he posts by the views he gets, the discussions he inspires -- there is even a gh15 vernacular that is constantly evolving.

There are many here I don't like but would never ever want them to leave. They make GetBig Getbig and without them it wouldn't be the same. Guys like Melvin Goodrum, TA -- hell, I even wish my nemesis SusanFitness/SquadFather would return. No one can deny what a loss Squad was to this board.

But my favorite bitch right now is suckymuscle. I just shake my head in utter disbelief and fascination that such a person exist. One can call him a troll, a gimmick but the fact is that there's a real live person somewhere out on this planet sitting behind a key board typing out his thoughts.

Sucky stays. And he's going to stay. He needs us. He couldn't or wouldn't be allowed to survive on any other board. I keep telling him he's stupid and to go be stupid somewhere else. Fact is, I don't want him to go anywhere. I want him to be stupid right here where he belongs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 04:04:06 AM »
Reeves is a good poster in my humble opinion.

Fuck that noise baby!!

Reeves is very much Pellius approved.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 04:06:31 AM »
reeves is hilarious... sure his posts are hit and miss, but he swings for the fences with every one, not afraid to fail.  great getbigger.

I like this. Spot on.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 04:47:38 AM »
3 words - fuck that noise
I like that little bastard  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 06:37:08 AM »
I like that little bastard  ;D

Ditto, he has a way with words and comes up with some funny names - his "Humanzee" for Kai being the best one so far, IMO.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 06:38:54 AM »
Reeves for prez!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 06:52:34 AM »
Reeves for prez! Shire spokesman

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 06:53:26 AM »
  Oh look, DK, Pellius and the other bottom bitches projecting on me by calling me retard because I made them feel stupid. My IQ is a lot higher than yours. Deal with it. Nothing can change that. ;)

And I am not going anywhere. Getbig is my board. I own it. I am a god here. You guys are, to me, nothing more than people I get riled up anytime I wish with my comments for my enjoyment.. In real life, people like you are born to serve me: to clean my clothes, cook my food and do other shit that is too undignified for me. But here, the lower middle-class can feel as good as me, which I find completely hilarious. ;D 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 06:55:44 AM »
Too delusional to ever get rid of the guy haha.

Hey, Methyl Mike, why don't you honor your credit card obligations? Stop living on credit like a parasite and do something with your life. I think you are poor because you are a loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 06:57:42 AM »
 Oh look, DK, Pellius and the other bottom bitches projecting on me by calling me retard because I made them feel stupid. My IQ is a lot higher than yours. Deal with it. Nothing can change that. ;)

And I am not going anywhere. Getbig is my board. I own it. I am a god here. You guys are, to me, nothing more than people I get riled up anytime I wish with my comments for my enjoyment.. In real life, people like you are born to serve me: to clean my clothes, cook my food and do other shit that is too undignified for me. But here, the lower middle-class can feel as good as me, which I find completely hilarious. ;D 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If you were intelligent, you wouldn't feel the urge to mention it in every second post, retard.

hth.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 06:58:17 AM »
SMM is ok. Some of his posts are weird, but overall I like most of what he posts.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 06:58:27 AM »
And with Fatpanda gone and Johnny Falcon dying a slow death, we need a new village retard anyways.

I have owned you into oblivion innumerable times. If I am retarded, how stupid does that make you ???

And you, my friend, are GH15's biggest bitch. You worship at his dick constantly. Just watch a GH15 post and there is DK like a good little lackey licking his ball sack. You, my friend, are pathetic...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 07:07:03 AM »
 :P

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 07:08:46 AM »
 I have owned you into oblivion innumerable times. If I am retarded, how stupid does that make you ???

And you, my friend, are GH15's biggest bitch. You worship at his dick constantly. Just watch a GH15 post and there is DK like a good little lackey licking his ball sack. You, my friend, are pathetic...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

calm down, Superman.

One would think if one was a superman without any wishes like yourself, one would find better ways to spend the day than arguing with a dumb monkey on the internet.  ::) ::)