Author Topic: Cormier comments about Priest in Flex  (Read 18253 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Cormier comments about Priest in Flex
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2005, 11:20:36 PM »
Yes thats why Cormier should do crack instead of crystal meth.. and it's cheaper.

240 or bust

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2005, 11:29:48 PM »
might help with his conditioning too.

Dex eats pepperoni pizza to get ready.

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2005, 01:17:02 AM »
If you knew anyone that regularly used crack cocaine, you'd know that ppl who use freebase crack cocaine are very peaceful.....

Until they run out of the stuff and have no money left to pay for more.
Lies, damn lies and diets

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2005, 01:51:35 AM »
chris is no3 in the world. perfect proportions small waist. the only aesthtic guy at 250 +
lets be honest we know he has the genetics, but just wont go the extreme lengths that ronnie or jay would in regards to gear. gh . insulin.

gli_ya

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2005, 01:58:37 AM »
chris is no3 in the world. perfect proportions small waist. the only aesthtic guy at 250 +
lets be honest we know he has the genetics, but just wont go the extreme lengths that ronnie or jay would in regards to gear. gh . insulin.
Or hard work... he's shown up out of shape more times than Kovacs...

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • قراءه هذا يءكد ان كراهيه الاسلام.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2005, 03:39:31 AM »

Boring...

How many times and how many Pro's have we heard this about? Exactly.

If he really was "all that" he'd be Mr. Olympia, but he's not all that, so stop making excuses for him.

"Oh if he trained harder", "Oh if he partied less", "Oh if he had less sex with animals"

If he stopped doing those things he would still get OWNED but cutler and coleman and HE KNOWS IT. Thats why he has the lifestyle he does... its a scape goat, an excuse for his short comings. Similar to Kimali

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2005, 03:56:44 AM »
Boring...

How many times and how many Pro's have we heard this about? Exactly.

If he really was "all that" he'd be Mr. Olympia, but he's not all that, so stop making excuses for him.

"Oh if he trained harder", "Oh if he partied less", "Oh if he had less sex with animals"

If he stopped doing those things he would still get OWNED but cutler and coleman and HE KNOWS IT. Thats why he has the lifestyle he does... its a scape goat, an excuse for his short comings. Similar to Kimali

he doesnt want to play the mass game, he would have paluboized by now if he had. even dexter has a bigger overhanging gut than cormier. hard work? u only have to train a certain amount to stimulate growth look at ronnie and cutler - one deadlifts 400 and the other 800. cormier is pretty much flawless, the arnold of this age.

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • قراءه هذا يءكد ان كراهيه الاسلام.
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2005, 04:06:02 AM »
"he doesnt want to play the mass game"

Should be read as: "he CAN'T play the mass game [because he doesn't have the ability]"

Now you're comparing him to ARNOLD? DUDE GET FUCKING REAL!!!

One of them is a 7 time Mr. Olympia, the other is... well... not.

Ronnies physique has better proportions at 300 lbs than Cromier ever will, and Coleman actually has some decent seperation between arms chest and delts, Cromier does not.

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2005, 04:23:08 AM »
"cormier is pretty much flawless, the arnold of this age."

Is this Flex W?  The biggest on his crank CC supporter out there?  If CC ever wins the olympia, that'll be the end of BB.  At least for me....A Champion has to be a champ onstage, and offstage,  I would hope they would not want a crybaby, partyboy, racist as their "face of BB"  If the rankings are "fixed", fixed against CC would be the way to be.  Anyone playing the race card as much as he does, does NOT need to be Mr O.  AS hard as certain interviewers pump up the BBB's only lately, it won't be enough.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2005, 05:17:35 AM »
He has a great body but it doesn't go well with his personalities..

Besides, he also indicated that he's not going to do ASC too.. Why? Same reason as in Australian Grand Prix..
I am a mini beast

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2005, 06:48:39 AM »
Until they run out of the stuff and have no money left to pay for more.

I'm glad you said it first.  240 get a clue.  A junkie's a junkie.
Now I MUST do my wake-up 8)
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Purge_WTF

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2005, 07:01:32 AM »
   Is Cormier STILL pissing and moaning over the fact that Priest beat his f*ggoty ass in Australia?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2005, 07:26:07 AM »
Chris is showing poor sportsmenship and no respect to one of the best IFBB pros in the last decade.
Lee beat him MORE than deservingly twice - in San Francisco (in front of US/ California judges) and now in Australia.
Pointing out that "Australian" judges favored Lee is ...well, I am not going to even say it!
What happened to Chris's so many victories in Australia (with same judges) or with MAJORITY of contests Chris entered in US.
Does Lee complained loosing continuously to Chris (US citizen, NPC National champion) with predominantly US judging panel?

Back in 1999 I publicly (in front of Flex, Ronnie, Chris and many others) said that he deserved to beat Flex at the 1999 Olympia (when Flex believed he should have beaten Ronnie).
IF Chris comes 100 % conditioned - YES, he could possibly win every show, including THIS YEARS MR. OLYMPIA.
However, I don't remember the last time I saw him 100%.
Even this year's at the Arnold he was far off - but his structure, symmetry and great shape carried him to second place.
I wasn't in San Francisco but I saw some pics and I agree that he was GREAT.
However, week later in Australia he was (IMO) lucky to beat Ronnie Rockel...(but unqualified Australian judges were still IFBB oriented /meaning = protecting the "big names").

LEE, you did hell of a job this year - GOOD LUCK AT THE O!

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2005, 07:38:08 AM »
great post milos,,from a pro, no further comments needed....

Orwell Fugemall

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2005, 07:42:07 AM »
Good to see Milos weigh in on this.  I think more guys need to speak up and put Chris in his place.  He is showing a total lack of professionalism, yet expects to be treated like one.  Can't have it both ways.

Jdoug

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2005, 08:13:52 AM »
lee shouldnt have won any contest over cc......

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2005, 08:23:09 AM »
Is it me or is bodybuilding about what you look like.. when i last checked it was .... Listen, I feel that with all athletes, you should JUDGE  them on what they have performed like not the attitude or 'off cout/stage' antics... we follow BB's to see thier conditioning, mass, ect not to listen to thier moral reasoning or ask to be my kids role model.... Im sure a person can sertainly not like a BB or anything for that matter on other pretences, for instance, I cant stand Lenox Lewis, he jsut comes off as a prick, but is he a good boxer , yes, cause he wins.... See thats whats f***ed up with the sport (not to mention tons of other things), not only do you have to train your butt off and but now you have to be a nice guy...? Judges are jsut that judges...they make decisions about God knows what for God knows what reasons.. At least when dickfaces like TO or Prince Nassem (from boxing) got to shoot thier mouth off , no one was like ... "Uh Terrel, your goin to be benched cause your a prick".. it was really about the bottum line .. what they did.... now i do agree that CC has mouthed off one too many times.. but guess what .. unless you walk around in that man's skin you ll never know what he is thinking, you can only assume... (Oh yeah , why are their like only four pics availbe from Aussie Prix ??? ) I guess what im saying is , yeah as Milos said .. he is not professional at all in respect to the industry but he is professional in the sense that he steps on stage a shits on people with the package he has..... Kinda like Bill Clinton , the nation wasa goin int he right dierction, but cause the man gets head on the side, we have to spend millions on whether or not he busted in some bitches face... BB are bodybuilder... What kinda body did they build is the question.. so when ppl are like ... preist will somke this whiner cause he whines .. that jsut shows me that your as narrow minded as an IFBB judge... Look at the criteria not the personailty..
PS - If the judges look at the new guidlines, your new Mr. O may be the partyhungry, pole dancing slacker that everyone despises.. but he is still the Mr. O ..
L

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2005, 10:26:04 AM »
lee shouldnt have won any contest over cc......

Well, at least you make a good case.  ::)

Milos, I have agree with you. Also, I was going to bring up the fact that I'm not sure I've ever seen Chris at 100%, but you nailed it.

HAHA, RON.....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2005, 11:03:53 AM »
Hey Milos, was he at 100% in the 1997 NOC when you finished 2nd to him ???
L

240 or bust

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2005, 11:15:10 AM »
I'm glad you said it first. 240 get a clue. A junkie's a junkie.
Now I MUST do my wake-up 8)

actually i grew up with one in the family. Different types of addicts gravitate to different types of drugs to match their behavior and personality.

Altho, the really cool junkies are the ones who will shoot/snort/down anything you put on the table, no Qs asked.

vikingpower

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2005, 11:21:30 AM »
with the exception of being an alleged wife beating homo ... cormier is 100x the bodybuilder priest is

lee, at barely 5'4 should be in some sort of handicapped league, not on an ifbb stage

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2005, 01:34:14 PM »
Lee is a great BB,

he has the best arms in the biz,

a great work ethtic,

he is short,that is the only thing holding him back from winning the "O",

Chris needs to stop whinning...Hey Chris I got Tyson on the phone he said," to stop bitching or he will have to smack your stupid ass up side the head again"

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2005, 01:42:17 PM »
he doesnt want to play the mass game, he would have paluboized by now if he had. even dexter has a bigger overhanging gut than cormier. hard work? u only have to train a certain amount to stimulate growth look at ronnie and cutler - one deadlifts 400 and the other 800. cormier is pretty much flawless, the arnold of this age.

you don't honestly believe that Jay only can deadlift 400 do you? look at it like this, he did 405 for 5 on BENT OVER ROWS on his video what does that tell you? i think all of this hype about Ronnie being SO much stronger than Jay is bullshit, Jay is almost as strong as Ronnie on just about everything.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2005, 01:47:46 PM »
Chris always makes it to the big dance he just always falls short. Your only as good as your last great finish.
X

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2005, 01:58:21 PM »
He attacked a fellow competitor for the mistakes of the judges.

Seems like a rather insecure individual to me.