Author Topic: gh15: Greg Kovacs Comeback?  (Read 7084 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
gh15: Greg Kovacs Comeback?
« on: June 15, 2011, 10:04:32 AM »
I for one would love to see Mass Monster Kovacs get insanely huge and eclipse the stage!  Forget winning contests and start selling the Kovacs Brand to the world: Enormous, mind blowing, freaky muscle.  Then the endorsements will make him a wealthy man.  His mistake was trying to get conditioning.  I think he can reclaim his massive size and more.  Imagine a 450 lb muscular Kovacs? gh15: How can it be done?
(

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: gh15: Greg Kovacs Comeback?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:06:05 AM »
Pm him.

the whole board has flooded with assholes like you. ::)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 10:07:16 AM »
zinc... lots and lots of zinc...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 10:07:29 AM »
Beware the Kovacs Monster

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 10:08:07 AM »
Tell your mom to shave her beard...I'm ready to facefuck her again, fagboy.
(

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 10:23:56 AM »
Greg, unfortunately, is LONG past his ability to reclaim a semi-muscular 400-pound physique.

I remember him stopping my the MuscleMag offices in the mid-'90s and being about 385. I ate lunch with him and Muscletech's creator, Paul Gardiner (when Paul was in the process of getting out of shape for those initial ads ... he reversed this soon after with a cleaned-up diet and drugs for the "after" photos ... all this LONG before there was even a product).

Greg was prepping for, I believe, the Canadian Championships (can't really remember), and he had Paul and me go into the small bathroom with him so he could show us his physique at that point. Guy was MASSIVE.

He began to hit some shots and his back started to spasm violently. I ducked into a stall in fear of being hit with a flailing limb.

Anyway ...

Kovacs shot to shit his body with beyond-excessive drug use. Sure, he could still get huge, but he can never be what he once was. But I do agree, the man should have not pursued bodybuilding competiton, but instead, go into pro wrestling (he had offers from McMahon form what I know) or just do guest posings as a "freak".

Besides, isn't he now in jail?  

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »

io856

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 10:41:29 AM »
Greg, unfortunately, is LONG past his ability to reclaim a semi-muscular 400-pound physique.

I remember him stopping my the MuscleMag offices in the mid-'90s and being about 385. I ate lunch with him and Muscletech's creator, Paul Gardiner (when Paul was in the process of getting out of shape for those initial ads ... he reversed this soon after with a cleaned-up diet and drugs for the "after" photos ... all this LONG before there was even a product).

Greg was prepping for, I believe, the Canadian Championships (can't really remember), and he had Paul and me go into the small bathroom with him so he could show us his physique at that point. Guy was MASSIVE.

He began to hit some shots and his back started to spasm violently. I ducked into a stall in fear of being hit with a flailing limb.

Anyway ...

Kovacs shot to shit his body with beyond-excessive drug use. Sure, he could still get huge, but he can never be what he once was. But I do agree, the man should have not pursued bodybuilding competiton, but instead, go into pro wrestling (he had offers from McMahon form what I know) or just do guest posings as a "freak".

Besides, isn't he now in jail?  
wtf??

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 10:43:48 AM »
he married palumbos sister

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 10:44:29 AM »
Run away fast....

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 10:49:06 AM »
I'm pretty sure Greg's in jail ? Last I heard, anyways.

Greg was a BIG BOY back in the day. So big that when he went to the movies he'd have to sit in the aisle. Couldn't fit in the seats. This is out of his mouth, btw. Everytime I saw Greg, he was sweatin' like nobody's business. I mean POURIN' SWEAT !!! Last time I saw him, in fact, was at the " infamous " Arnold Classic. :/

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 11:15:34 AM »
Thanks for your input guys...I'm really only interested in what gh15 has to say though.
(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 11:20:07 AM »
Here`s what GH15 will say:

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »
Here's the recent update on this "all hype" idiot:

Two men have been charged after a man walked into an Erin Mills bank yesterday to tell staff he was being extorted.

The local businessman entered a TD bank in Mississauga just after 11:30 a.m. and told staff a group of men had demanded that he withdraw a large amount of money from his account.

As a result of the tip, the Peel Regional Police tactical squad was called out to a nutrition supplement store the victim owns on Glen Erin Dr.
Police subsequently arrested and charged two men.

Gregory Kovacs, 41, of Niagara and Jonathan Sherwood, 32 of Hamilton are each charged with one count of extortion.

Both men are scheduled to appear this morning in a Brampton courtroom for a bail hearing. Greg is out on bail for now.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »

LOL.

Are you saying that some people within the bodybuilding industry are dishonest?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »

largest man i have ever seen irl, next to ronnie coleman who was just freakishly large and nobody in the world will ever compare to him, but kovacks was just physically massive.

he walked by in front of me in a club one time- he had to walk sideways to get thru the crowd. i saw his front shoulder coming, it pass, i counted one thousand , two thousand, then his head passed, then another two count till his back shoulder passed.

:D
b

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »

largest man i have ever seen irl, next to ronnie coleman who was just freakishly large and nobody in the world will ever compare to him, but kovacks was just physically massive.

he walked by in front of me in a club one time- he had to walk sideways to get thru the crowd. i saw his front shoulder coming, it pass, i counted one thousand , two thousand, then his head passed, then another two count till his back shoulder passed.

:D

Sounds like you became rather sexually excited.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »
Sounds like you became rather sexually excited.

why, was your mom there too?
b

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 12:39:16 PM »
why, was your mom there too?
You counted his steps until his massive shoulders were in your view. Sounds like one of juruth gay fantasies.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 12:51:35 PM »
You counted his steps until his massive shoulders were in your view. Sounds like one of juruth gay fantasies.

it was a joke you fucking dummy, pointing to the conclusion that he's big. im sorry you lack the intelligence, wit or understanding necessary in this instance to participate in this conversation without making yourself look like an idiot.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 12:54:11 PM »
Saw him in Florida and he was one big sumbitch................ ..seemed like a good guy too.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 12:54:53 PM »
it was a joke, admittedly on par with the worst you ever heard, but still a joke, you fucking dummy,

I agree.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »
it was a joke you fucking dummy, pointing to the conclusion that he's big. im sorry you lack the intelligence, wit or understanding necessary in this instance to participate in this conversation without making yourself look like an idiot.

I was kidding to  :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 01:04:09 PM »
Didn't he take a position "writing" for a website so that he can hide that fact that he's sitting behind bars?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »
Didn't he take a position "writing" for a website so that he can hide that fact that he's sitting behind bars?

He's writing articles on Rx muscle. I don't really understand it. Palumbo is problalby just using him.