Author Topic: Britain's police state. EDL leader banned from attending EDL events  (Read 8322 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Britain's police state. EDL leader banned from attending EDL events
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »
You're dealing with brain dead retards, they don't speak English, they speak Islamophobics.

Blah blah blah.   Assimilate or leave.  There are places in this world that share your view point.  Go there and enjoy being with your brothers.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2013, 07:35:12 PM »
Tommy Robinson defends a convicted paedophile

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1080/tommy-robinson-defends-a-convicted-paedophile

Your entire religion was founded by an illiterate child rapist.   Hahahah. Can't you see the irony.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2013, 07:35:51 PM »
Blah blah blah.   Assimilate or leave.  There are places in this world that share your view point.  Go there and enjoy being with your brothers.

Lol my brothers are everywhere, including my British born Muslim brothers, American born Muslim brothers and European born Muslim brothers. How can I assimilate aka be forced into being like you when I don't want to be like you. You're filth. I chose Islam, no one is forcing you to be Muslim, you want to force others to 'assimilate'. No. lol

And yes, Muslims are everywhere including 'natives' who have embraced Islam they are already born into your 'assimilation'.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2013, 07:37:26 PM »
Your entire religion was founded by an illiterate child rapist.   Hahahah. Can't you see the irony.

The definition of a pedophile is:

A person who is sexually attracted to children.

And it goes to the extent of rape.

However, people in the past married (read married, not raped or assaulted) young. You may dislike it, but live with it. Kings, queens of England, France, etc... married young too. Mary (peace be upon her) was bethroted at the age of 12 and pregnant with Jesus (peace be upon him) in the bible.

So yap yap yap yap. You're still epic fail of braintard EDL

The age of consent was raised to 18 when Indian women and British women complained of child abuse, exploitation and prostitution in the British Empire. That's the real reason for raising the age limit. A historical fact.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2013, 07:38:49 PM »
Lol my brothers are everywhere, including my British born Muslim brothers, American born Muslim brothers and European born Muslim brothers. How can I assimilate aka be forced into being like you when I don't want to be like you. You're filth. I chose Islam, no one is forcing you to be Muslim, you want to force others to 'assimilate'. No. lol

And yes, Muslims are everywhere including 'natives' who have embraced Islam they are already born into your 'assimilation'.

Once you choose Islam your no longer a part of western culture.  The two are not compatible.  And notice how your only example of brothers are Muslims.  You don't consider yourself as part of the culture so leave.

Mohammed took a nine year old child into his tent in the desert and raped her so brining up pedos will probably turn out bad for you.
A

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2013, 07:39:01 PM »
What british soldiers where doing to palestinians in the 1930's.

No saddam, no Taliban, no alqaeda.

Palestinians  aren't even safe in there own lands

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2013, 07:39:36 PM »
Lol, British Muslims will stay and remain in Britain whether you like it or not you turd. You are just showing how violent, extremist, racist and garbage filth you are.

It's like telling Christians go back to Palestine into Nazareth and Betlehem lol.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2013, 07:42:15 PM »
The definition of a pedophile is:

A person who is sexually attracted to children.

And it goes to the extent of rape.

However, people in the past married (read married, not raped or assaulted) young. You may dislike it, but live with it. Kings, queens of England, France, etc... married young too. Mary (peace be upon her) was bethroted at the age of 12 and pregnant with Jesus (peace be upon him) in the bible.

So yap yap yap yap. You're still epic fail of braintard EDL

The age of consent was raised to 18 when Indian women and British women complained of child abuse, exploitation and prostitution in the British Empire. That's the real reason for raising the age limit. A historical fact.

I doubt she had much choice in going into mo's tent and allowing a grow man to lay on top of her poor prepubescent body.  I'm sure she cried for her momma as the old pervert raped her.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2013, 07:43:39 PM »

Don't come to Europe expecting special treatment or acceptance.  Don't come to a country and expect it to change for you.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2013, 07:46:10 PM »
Something like this
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 07:47:14 PM »
Don't come to Europe expecting special treatment or acceptance.  Don't come to a country and expect it to change for you.

And I doubt any Muslim country on earth would be a fraction as accepting as Europe.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2013, 07:54:34 PM »
Yeah lame cartoons are going to make you more right how  ::) Childish indeed.

Aisha (ra) is responsible for passing on much knowledge of Islam, majority in fact, transmission of hadiths, etc... she even led armies, people came to her for advice and counseling. So, unfortunately no.

Unlike 20 year olds of today and teens of this century, youth of the past actually were far more capable of greatness than those of today who are too busy partying, getting smashed and being brainless until it befalls them that hey life is not forever and they finally settle mentally.

Neither Aisha (peace be upon her) or Mary (peace be upon her) were 'old' hags, they were youth yet carried responsibilities and well so.

Most 'adult' western women can't take care of a household now a days and get a shell shock when they get children.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2013, 07:58:05 PM »
Yeah lame cartoons are going to make you more right how  ::)

Aisha (ra) is responsible for passing on much knowledge of Islam, majority in fact, transmission of hadiths, etc... she even led armies, people came to her for advice and counseling. So, unfortunately no.

Unlike 20 year olds of today and teens of this century, youth of the past actually were far more capable of greatness than those of today who are too busy partying, getting smashed and being brainless until it befalls them that hey life is not forever and they finally settle mentally.

Neither Aisha (peace be upon her) or Mary (peace be upon her) were 'old' hags, they were youth yet carried responsibilities and well so.

Most 'adult' western women can't take care of a household now a days and get a shell shock when they get children.

Child rape is child rape.  She wasn't old enough to make the choice for herself.  I doubt she was even sexually matured but that didn't stop old Mo.  Can you imagine the fear and pain she experienced.  Taken from her home and into the lair of a sweaty old man.  How revolting.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »
Well I'm sorry but your 'fears' are wrong founded because they are not in line with historical facts, only your hatred and skewed viewpoints. Throwing in slurs along the way is not helping.

You don't know the first thing about Aisha (peace be upon her) or Muhammad (peace be upon him).

More historical facts can be given about young marriages, but you're deaf and don't care about history or facts only your skewed hatred.

Anyway regardless, you're just a racist bigot who wants British citizens who have different beliefs and lifestyle than yourself to get out of britain well tough luck. Unfortunately for you, they're not just immigrants but those born and bred in Britain, BRITISH and white.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2013, 08:08:27 PM »
Well I'm sorry but your 'fears' are wrong founded because they are not in line with historical facts, only your hatred and skewed viewpoints. Throwing in slurs along the way.

I guess as a father I can't imagine allowing a sweaty dirty old man have his way with my beautiful child.  I also can't respect a man capable of raping a child.  Pedophillia might be normal for Muslims but I find it sickening.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2013, 08:09:04 PM »
I guess as a father I can't imagine allowing a sweaty dirty old man have his way with my beautiful child.  I also can't respect a man capable of raping a child.  Pedophillia might be normal for Muslims but I find it sickening.

Muslims aren't into pedophilia or rape. Muslims are into marriage and marriage cannot be forced otherwise it is invalid. It cannot be forced by ANYONE, father, mother, family, friend, ruler, whoever, no one. Rape is punishable by death in Islam. Aisha (peace be upon him) as already mentioned is considered the mother of the believers, other muslims young and old came to HER for advice and counsel, she spread the knowledge of islam. She was a mature lady whether you like it or not. And yes it is hard to conceieve in this day and age where women aren't mentally mature nutil they are in their 30s.

And for the record, all the wives of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) were widows and old women, not virgins. If he was 'hungry for children and virgins' he could have had as many as he wanted, but again you know nothing about historical facts, you're spreading hearsay out of hate. So all the hatred being spewed by EDL and other islamophobes is unfounded rubbish.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »
Muslims aren't into pedophilia or rape. Muslims are into marriage and marriage cannot be forced otherwise it is invalid. It cannot be forced by ANYONE, father, mother, family, friend, ruler, whoever, no one. Rape is punishable by death in Islam. Aisha (peace be upon him) as already mentioned is considered the mother of the believers, other muslims young and old came to HER for advice and counsel, she spread the knowledge of islam. She was a mature lady whether you like it or not. And yes it is hard to conceieve in this day and age where women aren't mentally mature nutil they are in their 30s.

And for the record, all the wives of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) were widows and old women, not virgins. If he was 'hungry for children and virgins' he could have had as many as he wanted, but again you know nothing about historical facts, you're spreading hearsay out of hate. So all the hatred being spewed by EDL and other islamophobes is unfounded rubbish.

facepalm

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2013, 08:18:25 PM »
Muslims aren't into pedophilia or rape. Muslims are into marriage and marriage cannot be forced otherwise it is invalid. Rape is punishable by death in Islam.

Aisha was a young girl.  The fact that he could even get it up for a nine year old child says a lot about the man.   I wonder what angel told him to rape that poor defenseless girl.  He could have easily killd that girl but nothing was going to get in thr way of his lust for young girls.  Sick!

EDL has a right to defend their homeland against foreign invaders intent on undermining their culture.  Muslims don't need to live there if they don't want to.  All the Muslims want is the government money.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »
Why do you always focus on muhammad (peace be upon him) and Aisha (peace be upon her)? How about Mary (peace be upon her) who carried Jesus at the age of 12 in her womb and was betrothed?  How about British kings and queens?

How about the age of consent in the 'new world' in the 1800s? Or facts like I mentioned about British age of consent as plea by women for women abuses in India in the British Empire, child prostitution being a prelavent problem in the British Empire being the sole reason for making the age of consent 18. Not 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, but 18 because some man said so.

Even Romeo and Juliet? How old was Juliet when her mother says stop playing with dolls you should be married with children? Yes a fiction, but a reflection of society at large, so not fiction.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2013, 08:19:49 PM »
facepalm

Funny thing is he brought up the pedo stuff.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
Funny thing is he brought up the pedo stuff.

Because those guys ARE genuinly into little children PREBUSCENT that's pedophilia. Those that haven't even reached puberty and they rape them, no marriage, no consent, RAPE.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2013, 08:23:08 PM »
Why do you always focus on muhammad (peace be upon him) and Aisha (peace be upon her)? How about Mary (peace be upon her) who carried Jesus at the age of 12 in her womb and was betrothed?  How about British kings and queens?

How about the age of consent in the 'new world' in the 1800s? Or facts like I mentioned about British age of consent as plea by women for women abuses in India in the British Empire, child prostitution being a prelavent problem in the British Empire being the sole reason for making the age of consent 18. Not 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, but 18 because some man said so.

I'm not a Christian and you brought up the pedo stuff.  The difference is that no one in the west tries to rationalize pedophilia anymore.  However the Muslims like yourself do. Young girls are still being married off to old Muslim men.   I'm sure you would do it if you could get away with it.  If it's good for Mohammed it's good enough for you,
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2013, 08:23:59 PM »
Because those guys ARE genuinly into little children PREBUSCENT that's pedophilia. Those that haven't even reached puberty and they rape them, no marriage, no consent, RAPE.

Nine year old aren't likely to have reached puberty either but that didn't stop Mo.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2013, 09:04:54 PM »

Ah, the good ole days.  :D

agenda21nwo

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2013, 09:21:14 PM »
Islam is a sick little religion created by a pedophile, and it's followers are either stupid or evil.

My fellow getbiggers, we must not belittle ourselves by falling prey to the idea that they are a "normal religion."  Even if you hate religion, don't confuse this filth with other normal religions.