Author Topic: Britain's police state. EDL leader banned from attending EDL events  (Read 8260 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Britain's police state. EDL leader banned from attending EDL events
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2013, 11:07:35 AM »
You keep ignoring what I said, how convinient.

So you don't think the Kings and Queens that married young were pedophiles? That Mary (pbuh) was carrying a child at TWELVE and bethroted? That the only reason there ever was an age of consent placed in place by the British was because the British themselves had a child prostitution problem. THAT is the reason.

Recently BBC published an article that says psychologists have found 'new evidence' that people are no longer adults at 18 but actually 25. Lets raise the age of consent to 25 now!

Why the double standard? Why not go constantly rant about all that?

Clearly your agenda is to attack Muslims and Islam.

Ironically EDL scum are trying to create false allegations against Muhammad (pbuh), including your lame cartoons while in fact the very LEADERS of the EDL ARE actually into RAPING little children.

What Muslim wars? The one where Muslims are currently occupying Britain or occupying America? Yeah your imagination.

Who is the one waging all the wars on the Muslim world today? You even have a problem with Muslims living peacefully in Britain and in the west and want them to be forced to be like you, well no.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2013, 11:14:44 AM »
According to the Oxford Dictionary Bible and Wikipedia the fact is that Mary was only 11 years old and Joseph was a widower at 90 years of age. Joseph’s other grown up sons from his first marriage were living in the same house with their dad Joseph and his new 11 year old bride Mary.

Mary’s first child was Jesus who is believed to be Gods biologically begotten son. Joseph and Mary had other children together after that. If this happened today with a 90 year old man and a 12 year old girl he would have been accused of being a Paedophile although it was very normal for girls then to get married at around 10 years of age. There must be no primary secondary or university education then and no other careers available for women and where average life span was only 30.

This is why the Vatican today has a age of consent 12 for girls even today

Boom

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2013, 11:17:51 AM »
I still hope Allah the pig fucker get diarrhoea on his vile face

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2013, 11:33:03 AM »
Boom

Who cares.  It doesn't make what Mo did any less perverted.   I imagine that poor girl cried for her mother when the fifty-three year old raped her.
A

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »
Hahahaha could you imagine what kind of Stone Age punishment those Muslims or Iranians or whatever the fuck you call them would do to their wives if they only knew what devious, lusful thoughts were REALLY floating through the ladies minds when that group of pussy slaying, alpha male bros came strutting through the village Bantem roosters  :D

Probably scurry back and hide in their caves with tears streaming down their face knowing full well they couldn't do a damn thing to stop it!

American terrorist parasite gets life jail.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/23/us-usa-afghanistan-trial-idUSBRE97L0YV20130823

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2013, 12:46:57 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/23/us-usa-afghanistan-trial-idUSBRE97L0YV20130823

You have nothing left to contribute.  You've revealed yourself for what you are, a foreign invader intent on destroying Europe.  I do appreciate your honesty.  More Muslims should be as honest.  Maybe then Europeans would wake up and kick you out. 
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2013, 01:29:40 PM »

You just worry about keeping my beer or coca colas good and cold, Habeeb and I'll consider not leaving an upper decker in your convenient store bathroom.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2013, 01:41:04 PM »
He deserved the death penalty, but then that's American justice for you. Let killers and rapists get free entertainment, internet, playsations, food and healthcare in jails.
Some Afghan survivors of the attack and family members of the victims who had been flown to the United States to testify about the impact of the shooting later expressed disappointment at a news conference that the penalty was not stronger.

"This murderer jumped into my house in the middle of the night, killed 11 members of my family and then burned them," said villager Hajji Mohammad Wazir, who lost his wife and six of his seven children, among other relatives, in the attacks.

"We were brought all the way here from Afghanistan to see if justice would be served. But not our way. The justice was served (in the) American way, their way," he said. "We wanted this murderer to be executed but we didn't get our wish."

It's interesting how the Nazi war criminals all got hanged or hunted down, but Americans get away with it.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2013, 03:54:26 PM »
You have nothing left to contribute.  You've revealed yourself for what you are, a foreign invader intent on destroying Europe.  I do appreciate your honesty.  More Muslims should be as honest.  Maybe then Europeans would wake up and kick you out. 

I'm not in europe or close to Europe.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2013, 04:08:33 PM »
I'm not in europe or close to Europe.

You might not be but you certainly want Muslims to destroy thr existing culture of Europe.  You said so.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »
He deserved the death penalty, but then that's American justice for you. Let killers and rapists get free entertainment, internet, playsations, food and healthcare in jails.
It's interesting how the Nazi war criminals all got hanged or hunted down, but Americans get away with it.
Playstations and Internet? You have no fucking clue what a military prison is like, so stfu.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2013, 04:11:01 PM »

Yawn, what a cry baby.  Why don't you grow a pair and fight for Muslim liberation in the Middle East.  Are you all talk or to complacent in the west to do anything other than whine on a bodybuilding message board?
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2013, 04:15:48 PM »
You might not be but you certainly want Muslims to destroy thr existing culture of Europe.  You said so.

None of us are advocating for destruction of any culture, you are actually.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2013, 04:20:27 PM »
I think the fact you want Isreal wiped of the map is a testament to the fact you want to destroy a culture.  And I don't want Muslims destroyed I just want them to stop abusing European culture and if they cant assimilate they should leave but they don't because of all the government aid the west gives them.  Oh and stinkray did admit he wants European culture gone and replace with Islam.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2013, 04:20:53 PM »
I dont see how him asking for muslims to stick to living in traditional muslim areas, rather than trying to force other countries to adapt to muslim traditions and culture, is advocating destruction.

thats preservation. Muslim culture and western culture simply cannot coexist, you fucks are far to intolerant and you prove this every day.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2013, 04:37:30 PM »
I dont see how him asking for muslims to stick to living in traditional muslim areas, rather than trying to force other countries to adapt to muslim traditions and culture, is advocating destruction.

thats preservation. Muslim culture and western culture simply cannot coexist, you fucks are far to intolerant and you prove this every day.

No other muslim is forcing any country to adapt mulim traditions or cultures, you are actually trying to subvert and 'assimilate' as you call it rather force muslims to abandon their beliefs and culture. No one is telling you what to believe or not to believe, to you your way to us ours. You are the one advocating for destruction of other cultures AND are forcing Muslim countries to be secular liberal dictatorships.

You are the one that cannot co-exist  because you don't want to.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2013, 04:39:03 PM »
I think the fact you want Isreal wiped of the map is a testament to the fact you want to destroy a culture.  And I don't want Muslims destroyed I just want them to stop abusing European culture and if they cant assimilate they should leave but they don't because of all the government aid the west gives them.  Oh and stinkray did admit he wants European culture gone and replace with Islam.

Stop putting words into people's mouths. No one is saying wipe israel off the map, why would anyone want to wipe out one of the most beautiful areas in the middle-east. Not to mention, Palestine is the birthplace of Jesus (peace be upon him) and many other prophets (peace be upon them). The land is sacred to all abrahamaic faiths. What everyone wants is the destruction of zionism, a racist supremacist ideology that believes one superior race must rule that piece of land and all others are unwelcome/slaves to be used as the zionists see fit.

Why should anyone 'adopt' to your way of life, you're not special, you're definetely not better, as a European I am Muslim and thank God for guiding me to Islam. Being European and Muslim is not contradictory. Nor should anyone ever leave Europe just becaues of your own racism, biggotry, hatred, arrogance and ignorance.

Islam is taking over without force, while you are forced to employ force to 'preserve' your culture, in other words the superior way is winning peacefully while the inferior way is struggling to preserve itself through violence. Muslims are not invading with armies, Muslims are co-existing peacefully and others are embracing Islam. Yes I know you hate it, but too bad.

When Muslims ruled Palestine, all three abrahamaic faiths lived in peace and harmony. Under Christian rule, not even the local Christians were spared as they were deemed heretics for co-existing with the 'heathens'. This reflects today the same characteristic of people like yourself.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2013, 04:43:07 PM »
No other muslim is forcing any country to adapt mulim traditions or cultures, you are actually trying to subvert and 'assimilate' as you call it rather force muslims to abandon their beliefs and culture. No one is telling you what to believe or not to believe, to you your way to us ours. You are the one advocating for destruction of other cultures AND are forcing Muslim countries to be secular liberal dictatorships.

You are the one that cannot co-exist  because you don't want to.
oh shove it. You dont move into others countries and refuse to follow their laws because they conflict with islam. There are dozens of video's of you4 brethren refusing to follow local laws. You can shut your eyes, but were not the stupid.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2013, 04:44:20 PM »
oh shove it. You dont move into others countries and refuse to follow their laws because they conflict with islam. There are dozens of video's of you4 brethren refusing to follow local laws. You can shut your eyes, but were not the stupid.

How did I move into Europe when I am born European. I embraced Islam. Too bad buddy. You are losing the battle, and your inferior way is resorting to racism, bigotry, violence, wars, etc... that's all it comes down to.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2013, 04:44:36 PM »

They won't leave because of Europes very generous benefits which many Muslims do not hesitate to collect.  Muslims love their welfare benefits.  
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2013, 04:47:22 PM »
You know there's a few bodybuilders on here who have embraced Islam too, they are not as talkative as I am, but like all of us, we are not from "arab countries" or "pakistan" or whatever fantasy land you can't pinpoint on a map. We're European, North American, South American, whatever, but Muslim.

No one needs to 'go back home' because we are home, whether you like it or hate it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2013, 04:48:07 PM »
Stop putting words into people's mouths. No one is saying wipe israel off the map, why would anyone want to wipe out one of the most beautiful areas in the middle-east. Not to mention, Palestine is the birthplace of Jesus (peace be upon him) and many other prophets (peace be upon them). The land is sacred to all abrahamaic faiths. What everyone wants is the destruction of zionism, a racist supremacist ideology that believes one superior race must rule that piece of land and all others are unwelcome/slaves to be used as the zionists see fit.

Why should anyone 'adopt' to your way of life, you're not special, you're definetely not better, as a European I am Muslim and thank God for guiding me to Islam. Being European and Muslim is not contradictory. Nor should anyone ever leave Europe just becaues of your own racism, biggotry, hatred, arrogance and ignorance.

Islam is taking over without force, while you are forced to employ force to 'preserve' your culture, in other words the superior way is winning peacefully while the inferior way is struggling to preserve itself through violence. Muslims are not invading with armies, Muslims are co-existing peacefully and others are embracing Islam. Yes I know you hate it, but too bad.

When Muslims ruled Palestine, all three abrahamaic faiths lived in peace and harmony. Under Christian rule, not even the local Christians were spared as they were deemed heretics for co-existing with the 'heathens'. This reflects today the same characteristic of people like yourself.

There is plenty of room in the desert for your backwards thinking. Why do you live in the west if it's so incompatible with your values.... Oh yes, it's the benefits and the fact Muslim countries are backwards third world countries.  Apparently Allah hasn't seen fit to bless the land of islams birth with good fortune so you have to find it elsewhere.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2013, 04:49:59 PM »
You know there's a few bodybuilders on here who have embraced Islam too, they are not as talkative as I am, but like all of us, we are not from "arab countries" or "pakistan" or whatever fantasy land you can't pinpoint on a map. We're European, North American, South American, whatever, but Muslim.

No one needs to 'go back home' because we are home, whether you like it or hate it.

People join cults all the time doesn't mean the cults have any worth.  You aren't home.  Your beliefs and values are incompatible with western values.  You have made yourself an outsider. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2013, 04:59:04 PM »
How did I move into Europe when I am born European. I embraced Islam. Too bad buddy. You are losing the battle, and your inferior way is resorting to racism, bigotry, violence, wars, etc... that's all it comes down to.
I wasnt talking about your dumbass conversion... I was talking about the muslims that immigrate/take refuge in countries like the UK and then spit on her by refusing to work, obey the laws or learn the fucking language, because the only law theyll follow is Allahs law. ::)

A convert that is still a functioning member of society is not and issue.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2013, 08:50:56 AM »
i agree. Like guantanamo and all the lies from cheney about irak and chemical warfare. Usa do what they want and they are really quick to condemn other countries for being imoral.